Current Freebies On THCbay?

• Thread starter DJSHADOW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yeah I would be fine with any of them. Hey has anyone heard about the downtownclown donation from a few months ago lol I know right? I got some Chemdog D x Bubba x Humboldt Select. Curious if anyone grew them out or heard about them.

Cheers,
Crom

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the straw d/og x dairyqueen i sent in about a year ago. the og kush that was used is in my thread title straw d x unknown og. it packs on crazy frost and is done around 50-56 days, it is the frostiest plant i ever grew. i took it at both just looks better at 56 both smokes were similar. most of the dairy queen phenos were done around 50 days as well. the straw d that was used kept spitting nanners in the out crosses i was doing so i stopped working with it. it did fine with the og never seen one. I would say there is probably some nice keeper phenos in those seeds but i would not try to breed with them. there will be soem heavy yielders for sure.

i went back and looked i acutally covered this in post 61 of this thread. and soem of the other freebie donners have as well covered stuff. there is a few of these threads on here

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks KT! Hope I get those as my freebies. My bad I was trying to post something more recent as far as the freebies go. I'm going through the thread still. :)

Cheers,
Crom

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nor prob at all. was just stated its in here and there was another thread like this one think it got a bit bigger with soem other freebies listed

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
nor prob at all. was just stated its in here and there was another thread like this one think it got a bit bigger with soem other freebies listed

Yeah it's cool. I was just sayin that because I don't like when I follow a long thread and then someone asks a question that was covered for 2 pages lol. I'm sure we are all guilty of this now and again. I just try to minimize my medicated ass from reading the first 4-5 pages then start replying lol

It's indoor season for most of us and the summers smoke is still plentiful. Therefore I have been slackin on my Farmin :sad0123:

I'm back lol

Cheers,
Crom

S

Steve Z

i got some of those strawogxdq. hows the stretch on em?? gonna pop em sometime this year

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i have to grow them out as it was a 1 time cross i did to test out the dq male so i crossed it to a few strains. but the straw d/og stretched about double on its own and the dairqueen did the samel maybe 2.5x's its size at most. since i was doing the other crosses figured id just throw one in there i can send as freebies.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
if anyone got the dbl sfv og x violators there is some monsters in there as well as the straw d x violator

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Guess I'll see what I get!

Thanks for sending in freebies Farmers!

Cheers,
Crom

B

boxturtle

I got the strawberryd/ogk x dq just put into flower. Killer branching on it. Nice work thanks.

Top Bottom