current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i made a funny/sorta, i guess- about someone's kid, gettin their doctorate/phd/mft mail order certificate- in psychology. i was kidding.

but now I'm thinking- was it subconscious narcissism? cause I'm thinkin, i might b a good stage for u to make ur mint from n I'd b symbiotic because u could label, point n laugh, whilst i steal knowledge from YOU. so if u know someone- i don't wanna talk to em, but as long as the mods that b r cool wit it- what better place? I'm comfy, workin with n around green. yes, I'm cool with u pointing to the short bus. life balance. things r awesome! honestly.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ever see secks drive? RUMSCHPRINGA!"

i smell pot and we... i don't smoke. it's not her. the poolman comith?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

if u compartmentalize... and get lost in the maze- it's impossible to find- ANYTHING! i know- she hid it from me!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

not gonna lie- i took the cocktail stuff, but it might just be: THIS SHYT IS CRAZY!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i never called it that, but that batch on tortillas, still, is called "t-minus: 2hrs". don't remember any part of reentry.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

pollen, coffee... it was me, who added the chocolate milk. careful, it's sweet. blonde n bitter... like my women.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i dunno what to do with myself. it ain't chem, numbers game time. bath... remind me- pollen. i made 280lbs, yesterday!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

damnation alley, city boy, the big trees, kirk Douglas, phil and jims, nintindo.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

a parasol, for Phoenix tears. the tears, being the chosen style, of the artist.

feels like an absinthe day.

Screenshot 20191205 071151 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

the doc's done some really f'd up S, on the side. even the prints, make u get prior, female, authorization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom