current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

nm... now, that i c it up close- that one leaf, is ph swing.
grabbed an under canopy, upwards shot, for penetration, example and i also saw some bigger, "trunks", at this, short n earky stage, of mostly, hardcore. ummm... they're slated for bigger output, typically; they're already building, to support, greater weights... my favs keep changing, besides my lil angel... far as, "well that has enviable, branching... but now, that ones buds, look to b comin out, more dense... bipolar life, go figure.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

the last of the shots.

ok, i have to watch snl's "deep thoughts ".

I'm in a comedy/irony, mood.

20191204 073155
20191204 073151
20191204 073145
20191204 073142
20191204 073139
20191204 073136
20191204 073130
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

skippin a couple, nominal, chores, today. a vet, was on my roof. the man will accept, my time... but no $, unless he receives a bill, for the carburetor, rebuild.
what's a bill? the only thing we truly , hate?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

wow! house a/c fan, only... works to dehumidify, in the fall, too! 10 points, at least... 45 min.
coffee!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

still, 56rh, in the bigtop... more fan!
what point u guys battle pm? i wasn't using a hygro, when i fought my deeply, personal battle, against it!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i don't want to relive breaker flippin to c whether I'll have to drop a light and those flourex meters.. require a different mind set, that i have, currently.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

the rh thing played havoc, with my ocd. house was 60s ish. now, it's 40s and rh dropped to 40s, when i opened airflow, with the defol, i put off, for t3/far lt. sigh. don't talk to me about leaf mess, today. i just had the dam shop vac, douched, what, yesterday? day before? f! so the flow, is "preventable " maintenance, against powdery mildew, etc/p.m.
ummm... the leaves being left, would raise it, but not alarmingly, much vs the positive effects of flow. ummm... mosh... how u likin ur new fan/s!?! shoulda gone with my wallet n gut, on another 6"er... or 2.
ummm... will check back, on rh, changes. ummm... yeah, my diox will need swappin, today, anyway. so all good.

seeds, fellas? u guys say nuttin, today- I'm poppin, 2!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and i already know the answers from the rest of u seed addicts.

seen one popped seed, ya wanna see all em bastages, popped!

20191204 095445
20191204 095449
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

That’s all you had to say bro,
You got this!
Need any advice for your roof bro, I’m just a holler away:)

1D1
diesel, i just put this here, so you'd see it, without difficulty.

if u have anyone u think i can b useful to pair with, I'm down. today's been a pretty good day so...
aero. led. salt trio. additives, occasionally, guard. pollen work, males, breeding and especially, oils. - i feel I'm competent in. - USUALLY! opioids/pain/mitigating withdrawal. uncontrollable bowels... u know the rest. it's nothin!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

So you gotta share ur opioid stints ! I’ve known people who live with her ion addiction to pharmacists who love their oxy, blues or anything that ends in codone! Lol
Also have success with the oil curing or slowing multiple symptoms!
Or benzos! Been there done that got a feelin the two have been combined?
Anyhow there is light at the end of the tunnel ! Just hang on tight and stay persistent.
stints... what'd u mean, exactly?

mosh has been busy. mosh, i turned off my reaction alerts. freaks me out. no need to spend the time, but ty!

u know I'll share anything so- just need to elaborate before i write ten, pages, in code, AGAIN.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

zealots, tip o the day 1-triacontanol ... guy said his clones were ready in 6 days, unsin it. i typically require a month, of stalling... but u freaks!!! look into it.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

leave the link, if u would and come across it, again.
i read the summary and was able to realize i wasn't needing anymore, spurts, or catalysts. however, i would see it, here, for someone else. and ty, again!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i gave in to temptation, but went with what i imagined to b prematures, FIRST.

took a few, in case one shows the green, better. that's just zerowater/essentially, quickly, filter, distilled, h2o. not ph'd. i get 100%, with mature seeds... pop, that is. THEN, if these pop, too... we'll know I'm good to store the other 5ish, long term. i ment to repollenate, everything, but t1, today... due to the solitary, 7...qp, seeds. but i thought i might b necessary, elsewhere n then, said o shyt, after second, shower.

sorry, aqua n mosh- i had to know! nothin culled, over this, yet.

oh and right- the cloner... shyt. already topped n stressed a few. this is a problem. it'll cause itself moisture. I'll look, after i tank swap, or tomorrow...
found the male feed mix, btw. awesome, i don't have to whip up a liter, r so.

20191204 125258
20191204 125301
20191204 125304
20191204 125323
20191204 125553
20191204 125557
the rrock

the rrock

long as ur brite enough to read the fine print (regular seeds)- they're fantastic and when u pay for 6, "REGULAR"... even if ur dumb, like me- they give 12-13 in ea. 6pk. the cool, "I GROW!, ROB ME", gratis, herald/sticker/moniker/umm... marquee (i miss my WORDS!)... a vile one may repurpose, for pollen collection... and a foil-ish, hideaway, for pollen/future seeds. ummm... email em, they'll talk to u. lemme find their response for nxt yrs, "exciting strains"- i asked for more pain related, intel. ummm... if u watch those geeks, on YouTube, they're intriguing, daring and fascinating.
they'll explain their strong beliefs in strain... ummm... consistency? not the word, but intent behind nonfem strains.
what else... said they weren't interested in shipping/expanding. prolly waitin on fed greenlight. ummm... just an assumption. the price was negligible, when i called b.s., on costin more than eurotrash. the seller, it's my opinion, can't b flexible, without vendor, support so... draw ur own conclusions, but I'd happened to b back n cali. that's the only dispensaries/state i seen em in. i didn't have to wait a month and 9 days, for 3x , "3 more days", emails... i did not know, when i got maybe a dozen, intriguing strains, that they were, "REGULAR"... , but after the last time, of at least a few... of a dutch seed joint's differing definition of, "fem", seeds... i exploited the half empty glass. a cool gal, from a lesser, similar site, guided me through her world of pollen (I'm allergic, turns out... of course), askin nothin in return and niw, i have an entirely different opinion, of males. it just means that thanks to a business that doesn't seem to care about repeat customers... I'll never have to buy atf anything, again and in 2015- atf, was the best thing I'd smoked, since i was a rotten, kid. i also had occasion to run into Pacific seeds, also, by chance, a cali co. they do ship. being me, i didn't read their reviews, until I'd already entered the launch codes. it was the only pimp i found, to have my search results for strongest strains, known to man... in the universe... under one roof. I'm no top shelf, sucker, but as an oil household- yeah... returns n effectiveness- matter. I'd also already discovered that cbd, doesn't do for me, what it does, for so many, but the higher thc- seems reliably reliable, with regard to pain so yeah... "strongest stuff, in the house"... but admittedly, the white widow xtrm- freaked me out. it may have been the bud, bud it's 3 batches n - i said 3 strains, earlier, but some of my oil batches, have up to 8 strains; entourage, exponentially. so- at least a few batches (prolly 7, in the fridge. it's a reset thang), later and... it ain't the refer. search, "mental condition where people speak in tangents". then, search, "schizophrenia opioids". i never abused em. took less, more often than not... ummm... um uh. one sec. well, anyway, it ain't the mota. it's reminiscent of Egyptian eye... 8ball... blue telephones, etc. it's not the childhood friend, it once was.
what were we talkin about? o seeds. yeah, those peeps r fantastic. I'm still waiting for response to give em first dibbs at namin the strain- atf... with one o theirs. can't say whether it's "out there", but leafy n wikiweed n that other, hard to navigate, mainstream one- didn't have record of a name so... it's more their baby, than mine and- they were nice to me.
thanks for the info SC, yeah ive bought reg seeds a few times from them(12 pack) and always recieved from 29-35 seeds per pack. Now this was 5-6 yrs ago with their gorilla princess crosses.Not sure about now. Their Dream Sequence was outstanding(blue dream x Gorilla princess)

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

we loved their princess og glue. unfortunately, fruity pebbles, f'd the entire season's girls. i still dunno which, the responsible party, is, but imma bout to find out, once it's cured.
ummm... loved, white cookies and cookies glue n then their stuff, besides cbd, got back burner'd, to seed addiction n hype.

I'm still psyched about this northbound train. beautiful structure. easy seedling (my seedling technique, needs alot of work), easy clone. holdin out on me, pollen wise.
what've u tried?
i have hemphill's couple, I'm intrigued about. oh and i killed, tko/triangle kush?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and i killed super silver haze and i don't even remember what happened to dream queen glue. think outdoor weather, jacked em. two wks, of rain...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

don't always see what u might LIKE to see, when doin homework... ignorance is bliss, but it doesn't make something, untrue.
i came across this GLASS, HALF EMPTY, article and when something discusses risk, i absolutely, disclose it, being a proponent for medical refer-igeration...
i don't want to see anyone get hurt, from something i withheld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom