current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i think chores r done. fed males, yesterday- oh their lights. k.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ding fries r done. would u like an apple pie with that?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

my lovely g's question was and i don't think my answer was a crazy tangent, "looks like it's gonna b a good Christmas." . i will never b the guy who introduces jesus, to bud. unfortunately.
but her question was: does larf produce more, or stronger oil, than (she meant a top cola, whatever she said)". um...
but i told her- we know the answer to that, through other previous knowledge- tops v larf, roe vs wade, um... um... um... and strain avgs... plant tendencies... 100gr 20% plant we're losing 10% heating fuel a week because ptsd steve- has mylar issues um.... if i had it... 15%.. no... 84% savings against that loss larry the roofer drywall diesel. nm. I'm lost.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

thermal thermal... oh I'm lost. 600watts heat watch it 94°. o the roof. call ltr. drywall. merry go round. dizzy. sigh.chill. chill. outside with u!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

as to the pollen- i think it's over, btw-
ummm...
pollen- i pollinated everything, I THINK. i had alot on the brush n then, besides only doin a couple indiscriminate buds on each... watch peaky blinders! acting vs effects... um... it occurred: sometimes stuff in the freezer, when i go to defrost
and the bootlegger movie with transformers alcoholic n forest.

it has ice crystals, in the bag. frost free fzr, but that's frost, isn't it? & frost... moisture- i expected more seeds. moisture, neutralizes, pollen. 7ish seeds. expected 50ea bud um... lighting? moisture? bad pollen? stop storing in freezer? copd im goin out. one sec

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

oh so i pollinated a grip. realized the dehydro (remember... i changed a power source- my luck- forgot to shut it off it has a fan, 2). um... i was cool with the OOPS!!! naked n all. that's still, sticky/chaffin. um not water soluble. it's still good, technically.
oh the pollen.
no fzr no mas? shyt. still lost.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

on the upside- size matters ;D - makes my journal look longer ;P haha!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and moshes is still bigger... more experience... he's a lyin sack! 2nd season. pfft. (gives mosh the bird) light! let ther be light!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

don't b greedy, mosh- donate that light to an intrigued, medical needin, buddy n mentor them. karma will pay ya back. just remind him, "u didn't get it from me" & that as a grower, his dna, and his, or her pets' tattoo it, as well. the bud, that is. fan filters... i shoulda been a profiler. dexter!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

the gurl is bummed about rear n side entries n privacy because if they don't get shot, first, friends come in the other than front, entry. if u knew all things that kill n how they're so comfy n the front entry, u would ocd make sure it stays locked, weather sealed, bolted n sandbagged, too because um... that's where they line up, first, to kill us n our peeps. can't open windows, either. she knows this. ummm... how good a friend r u to your amityville priest, if u and all things that kill, begin welcoming, there ? umm... i prepaved the wraparound, on the back 9. um... with my cane/10' pole so it's safe, if ur just passin through, but bring protection, if ur smokin. umm... something something... um... yeah, flipflops n killers who's eyes actually reflect light, through your crosshairs. no kiddin... I'm a flincher, big time. should just use buckshot. sir Anthony Hopkins the edge ummm house of sand and fog god save the queen johnny rotten Christopher walkin natalie wood lies murder steven king the ummm... jack Nicholson.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i came here to help. vfw to help. vet suicide prevention to help. lots goin on. training for work. it's alot of pressure- but it makes me happy, very rewarding, inside. stress?

Moshmen

Moshmen

life balance. that's y i pass those places, 3x. but i know what they look like, in my mind. irony. life balance. orwell. room 101, but you've been herebefore, too. umm... oh- when they say a word n u say what comes to mind? see... u been here, too. played this game. who's next!
i can beat this!
it's like seeing a familiar face n forgetting umm...
diesel, drywall, the roof the roof the roof is on fiya! shyt. larry the roofer, booze, healthy activities umm... chores... hi, diesel! shyt! highway. I'm forgetting something. chores. towel towel towel towel! i need to chill. merry go round. roller coaster USED to b a fun ride. now, it's counterproductive. hi, diesel! it's equally, as dizzying, for me. chores. towel
roof. shyt. hi, diesel. shyt! sorry. I'm forgetting something.
We dont need no water let that mother fucker burn!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

45rh 97° ummm 1600 diox, yep swapped, yesterday. no wax. yeah, they're dark. I'm happy. fires extinguished, i think. I'm ok with 97. AT 1600. we're good. t3 not eatin mucho. umm... i forget. ph is fine. 6.3... but the babies so... 2ml down, only. they'll transition, completely, soon enough and reduce ph, on their own. bytches.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i think I'm almost home. should've been a cartographer. copernicus. Galileo.
did u know- i think it was marcus aurelius, wrote a book on philosophy? great book. allegory of the cave. umm... freedom writers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom