current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

pine trees bubblers. $200. filtration. aqua and... that one guy. kryptonite. hot chick. Amazon satuva rainforest gen hydro chris equilibrium genetics

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

winter white torpor 67° um... seeds! check seeds. not even 24hrs. nicki is in the park.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

lots of rocking. maybe my back is sore, but i don't notice? mental?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i give up. it'll happen when it happens too much pressure

Moshmen

Moshmen

The light ! The light! Where’s that confounded light? Oh wait that’s a bridge, the light is here

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

37rh 100°. never seen a hygro go all 88888888/crazy, b4. so off turbo set at 50. we'll see. the gurls don't look worse for wear. i will monitor, closely n pray for temp drop or I'm lettin n the snow!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

what equilibrium strain are you growing(or have grown)
currently, cbd glue tide- is curing. half is unflushed. cost of makin babies n not havin a full tank, ready. their sisters got the ax, early on so i just put atf (eurotrash seeds) x cbd glue tide- worst/most premature lookin seeds, early.
oh that's right- um northbound train- is a current and also theirs.
one sec.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

what equilibrium strain are you growing(or have grown)
the chem set WAS on deck but prolly 2 tent cycles out/6mo... that aj's, just got fast tracked. didn't know it had sour d, lineage- wanted to grow with ptsd steve n mind. the 6, either grown, or killed n some have seeds left. seedling phase, i struggle with. not popping, or cloning. it's a moisture n natural climate issue, i contend. definitely, a me thang.

the last 2- besides the aj- furthest from my mind. though they all, appeal, it's an addiction issue.

they all rated well and all have attention gettin, lineages. smart crew, of geeks, they have, there. intriguing interviews, online. like the way those boys' minds work. STRENGTH AND HONOR! strain strength...

20191205 131240
20191205 131319
20191205 131321
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

if u pressed me for pics- it would take time. my log, then, was more detailed, but the minimal Intel entries that have evolved, since, r more pertinent.
i try to roll with a "clean", cell so while i tend to b a shutin- the stuff gets downloaded. u don't wanna open ur phone n a bar, disrespecting the club n have 50 pot pics scrolling through their smart tv.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

at some point, the hygro reached 102 &92%... wow- i can do better. snow's comin in. the slider, isn't swollen, closed...
humidity may rise, but let's start cooling the whole house... then check.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

love the rock- i don't have the heart to watch the new one, on gomovies. i hate to c what they've done with the hobbs, character, in this 50th, sequal

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

pretty sure pitt is related to Redford, the way he's aging. ad astra... the extra 35min, essentially- I'd imagined it ending better. i can never get that life back. one would hope hopkins had better advised him about choosing scripts. go go gadget limitless guy, in his space movie, with project x guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom