fishers of men
and fiurtuituous vocabularrythe roofer

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

4+4
the royal family of saudi Arabia
terrorists
came to my home
and made sure to spend 70$k a day, renting the top 2 entire floors of a 5 diamond hotel
so that fellons and drug addicts could have a better xmas

isn't that something

pov

150$ evian car washes
for cars n pit vipers
could b used for one week
and car salesmen and hair stylists
could have a better xmas
zealot grows and infidels
with double shots and cool
james bondy
security guards
havin better
new testament
christmases

isn't that something

and i sent a muslim queen
a male masseuse
while getting a story
from the heir to Hershey

while pondering Metallica
bushes
and johnny's cash

oops

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and i got paid
to evian
spritz
twin peaks asses
and caviar dreams

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

notorious at 20 & earlier

since that time

i will live on, forever

every time a soudi royal stays at a 4+4 seasons

my oops will b retold

at a wooden conference table

king Arthur

along with some of the most famous people
to ever move
your airwaves and ltr's panda ear hair

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

8th grade and bushes behind
games of thrones
with 5th grades marley
and dreams of home

pov

i had been working 80hr weeks
they had never paid double time before
i made a commitment to my family

when u exploit vulnerability to your advantage
karma can still rear its well balanced head

i met a man
a good man and a physician
he wrote my 2 day note

i was fired for fracture
probationary period
i used my toes
they were a day late and triple time
short handed
poor management skills and
karmic bytchslapz
i could've sued the shit outta them

but karma, is a Newport beach hotel

the massage therapist who saved my job on here day off... ironically enough and prior to poor organizational n comms skills pierro brocardo... gave my mother her first massage for mday. turns out, she lived a block from us at the time and is dead, now

-raymonde scoufos

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

for such shy guys
and private people
you are going to start attracting attention
u are hyding me from the world, kid
i have finished my chores and
decarbed a grip that will help the strangers n friends
everything else i can do in the shadows of darkness
i am coming over ltr

fuck you

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

as my brother b,4+4 him
he may never SPEAK
to me, again.
he iz the richest man i know

and i have trained myselves my whole life
for this
one
thing
i know what and whom i owe
to the 6 pence

because i metthis man
this wealthy man

sept 1

& he knew exactly what i needed
when i needed it
regardless, of personal cost

he may never speak to me, again
and THAT

is ok by mes

i knew u would come for
me
thank you

i am so angry with u right now

Jimmy taught me.. to not b afraid to take a glass ash tray to my face

i have a singhlar,chipped tooth, to prove the story, of another bottle of absinthe

every shard, is dear to me

[whispering to an artist]

i knew he would come for me

thank you

we know who wrote the story

i do not need to b here

larry the roofer taught me how foundations work.

i know...
because Larry the roofer
and my Jimmy
taught me how to lay foundations

i know because this one
is one of his

because my best friend
told me so

i am not drunk
i do not drink
my friend does
please tell
32psi
that i am not so
she misses nothing
and she watched me play pool

i had balance
because i was told to wear those flipflops
she was thathaflirting with me
and gods were watching

i was never alone
and Larry the roofer
is my best friend

he is where he needs to b
with the foundation he taught me, how to poor
anx i know what i owe and to whom

6 pence

i stand in a giant shadow of the biggest midget i know
he blocks alot of sun
and is the wealthiest man i know

i am a calculating mother fucker
and i know a human when i c one
i had a box to check
and your money is no good

it's my idea of heaven

i have been in training my whole life, for ltr's hourglass

and this is what he needed,
when he needed it

people who need it the most
often have trouble
asking for help for themselves

money is worthless
my idea of heaven

anything,
for a friend

these r my people and heaven
is where i reside

i learned,
early on
to pull puppet strings and
psyops
i knew he would come

because my royal family
told me
i roll on gods trail

always watching

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and g assured 32psi
i made it home
safely

and the first song on the siri
was another
shot to shyt sign
can't all b coincidence

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

because gods taught me, twice
i will not sit around an watch my friends die

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

yeah, well... I'm not sure how i feel about the above.
i went to his house... man's in mourning. i guess i panicked. he oft gets morbid. EVERYONE i know he knows... has/had been vetted for pup availability and he really made it... unusual...
yes, EVERYONE has free will... i think it's wrong to manipulate; pull strings... especially, taking advantage of anyone's good nature; knowing... as much as a man doesn't want to live/however he felt without his pup... he also didn't want people to know and if u go missing for a week in a town that only has doors to open, working roofing, security gates
and lights in darkness because u keep em operational.... in the land of all things that kill and people go miihihihissing... people will notice and he told me, he didn't want peeps to know... seemed counterintuitive...

u know... i risk eating n shytting myself, on the road... with cloth seats i don't even think they make, anymore... broken cells... special circumstances (the forgotten rifle)... and cold Chinese buffet... all the time. i asked him to take me to a spiritual place, the day after... he survived and... i survived another cold buffet. the next day... took him to town n a hoopty that reeked of death. he survived and i... another, cold... Chinese buffet. next time, I'm bringing the laser thermom ($13ish) and showin them all... i know my temps and your egg foo, is not strong.
yep... might could break his heart... look, i tried ignoring panda express's cream cheese wontons, whilst drooling in the friedmein cocktail... ltr mixes... just...like...me... and i went out n smoked n gave panhandlers nothing... well, maybe stank eye... n went back n n drooled, sum mas... iiii don't think either of us were comfortable with it.
yeah... i just dunno how i feel about abusing trust, last night. perhaps it was what i needed and he came, anyway.

I've read that book. i know how it ends. he tells me he gets sore, if he doesn't work/stretch (my definition)... ain't been workin... imma go broke, if he doesn't start workin me, again. ;P ... for those who remember... i was drinking it away in a bar, so to speak... for those who don't... yes, that is what i would have u believe... should know me better, than that... but that... is what happened.

dood's 74... just lost his everything... whatcha think happens next? sure his choice... well... I'm not handy and a 1sq mi town, needs its guardian, back in action because i know of a gate issue and now a sink issue and y'all know if i touch it, it'll break. he was going to have to stretch, sooner, or later... they already left msgs of, HAY... I HAVE A LEAK... BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE... EVERYTHING OK??? these people barter in best i can do, and a lil heart, like their roofs would cave, if they didn't... snow is forecast... we have fences to mend, leaks to fix; work to b done.
and i still dunno how i feel about what i did. ain't takin pity votes... just a me-thing.
u guys know my take on my neighbor. u know my take on the pup... i should've done something... more... takin action... ltr knows who i am... knows I'm not right... accepts all of me... as if every shard were precious... and i took action. he fixes things. well... I'm tryin... i am used to doing more harm than good. i did my best... =sat with him... stood with him. grieved... with him... and then, i did my best n a land where it is valued. because that's who i am. these r my people and this is where i came from.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

plus... the ol man's cheap... no benefits... i tried to take a sick day... i felt like a shytsnake in "a painted house"... friends don't give sick time. i feel... iiii should get a pass... & he was fuckin around... knowing i didn't feel good. u know... i loved that pup, too... claiming each wheel... each tire... makin sure all things that kill, knew... they'd have to go through him, first; even in darkness...; he would clear any company's, vehicle... he would not let me go further than the gate, or back door... before taking another step... ; rolling another inch. u guys know i had designs on that pup and droppin Weiner off, in a richy, hood.. sorry, weinerdog... dogblocker!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

btw... one did not ken of the existence of that royal blood p.o.s. they threw at the wall, after the new year, as if taste went extinct, in ought 19. i wrote it, before i heard that piece of kwrap, song. the title/sign, was the only pertinent, item.
whatever happens, today, is also, moot... ltr, will come around, eventually... he, "always does"... because that's who he is and we loiter in and come from the same places: hellfire and brimstone... for a friend. my feet r nice n toasty, whatever the outcome.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

sometimes, it's difficult to come out of pocket, when money means nothing to your gods. questionable choices. a veteran needed something. i dunno whether my friend was capable of ponying up, on his own, steam. but i know he doesn't have to walk alone; always watching.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

u know, it's funny... he wasn't the only one... i said to the lovliest of lovelies, "i know you despise having to come here, every day... but the place wouldn't run, without you and i think it's awesome, that your late husband's picture, watches over you and naughty corner, right there, on the wall, above."... larry the roofer, may not have wanted to b there... but the town can't do, without him and i am not even a poor substitute. i add to their workloads... and now... payroll, as well... apparently.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

confidence of youth

there was an upside down
shot glass
waiting in front of the chair next to me
i think he nearly broke his old dentures, when he looked in my iii
and "larry the roofer", was the next name up
on the pool table lineup board
i know humans

and as he walked in... the best pool player i know....
watched some punk kid, take a long green shot on the 8... with at least 4 balls, on the table... and his head turned, eyes closed... listening to the outcome of today's game... and what happened to that 8... does it matter? the gods saw. u know i embellish. u know we r all, writing this book. and a river of love, flooded the vfw, last night.

it was important i... play well... because the barmaid needed to know i was ok to drive, without makin it look like i was prepin to depart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom