current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

every piece of fuzz n stuffing comes out...
the og schizophrenic top list 2019:

ever heard bumblebee speak? that's how it feels... all at once.

yeah, well, i was thinkin of oldskool4ever's next avatar...

i forget the third.
time to take vitals.
oh the gurl- just thought she was beautiful.

Screenshot 20191206 100403 YouTube
Screenshot 20191206 100330 YouTube
Screenshot 20191206 100244 YouTube
Screenshot 20191206 100204 YouTube
Screenshot 20191206 100036 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ur kiddin me!
"how to measure the 'dwell',", of a pool corner, to replace a cover...
bull! oh... sooo NOT today!

tryin to stay busy and OFF...

Screenshot 20191206 102247 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

but if it is right- i don't need to measure anything, do i? all 4 corners, make a rectangle so... 90ea, but... nm. forget where i was goin n what i was thinkin.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

278lbs, today. second time, under 280, since 9/1, opioid free, at 337+; 152 kg.

I'm actually cool with the munchies ', fluctuations. fat people allege that the slower u drop... harder it is, to put back. thin people contend... ya just put back, more... we'll see. i tend to wanna listen to thin people. Aileen Carol Wuornos... the attractive kid who played her- ben n Jerry's... i, too... could live off pacifico and bj's, alone... ;D

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

alright, well, the poolman's kid can't drive. it's nice to know something this strong, is available, but i... don't want any more white widow xtrm, in the hizzy.

snaps to dutch seed shop, for such an intimidatinglystrong strain, even if i don't care for their services.

the rrock

the rrock

the chem set WAS on deck but prolly 2 tent cycles out/6mo... that aj's, just got fast tracked. didn't know it had sour d, lineage- wanted to grow with ptsd steve n mind. the 6, either grown, or killed n some have seeds left. seedling phase, i struggle with. not popping, or cloning. it's a moisture n natural climate issue, i contend. definitely, a me thang.

the last 2- besides the aj- furthest from my mind. though they all, appeal, it's an addiction issue.

they all rated well and all have attention gettin, lineages. smart crew, of geeks, they have, there. intriguing interviews, online. like the way those boys' minds work. STRENGTH AND HONOR! strain strength...
Quite the selection>>>good job

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

no flash, today. low battery... but it's obvious, none of em r happy about the heat. turned off the gas. left the tops of the doors, "open". 80some. lower 50s rh... it's fine, til i leave, or forget when lights out is- which is likely... sooo... but i wish i could maintain that rh... the not exhausting out... killin my season. zero- "pretty" pics. all, heat damaged, or "AIRBUD", effected, over heat.

oh and thank god, for that "off colored" remark, from my previous angel... went to calibrate...all my 6 o's, to 6 twos... 5.3s, to 5.5s...

THERE I A PATTERN, HERE, I'VE BEEN BLIND TO!!!

there r always times, when for whatever reason, the ppm rests, stagnant... but by day 3, without even a 20ppm, drop... that's lockout!!! and your ec/tds, is hiding no truths. this particular journal- I'm on the last pg. it was started, last jan and i was horrible, at logging THE RIGHT values. so... now... i even see the same reading, twice... I'm calibrating. i think i said, last wk... i had my suspicions and as it's a newer to me, pen... i didn't like calibrating the apera? vs hana laboratories'. reminds me- i still need a new probe for it. not one battery swap, since 2015... and calibration, was easy. so's apera. i just don't think i did it right... b4. the video was diff from what the instructions... how i translated em, i guess. both, great ph pens. the cheap, "free", zerowater, tds- just as good as any I've broken that were waterproof, at at least double/well, the whole price of a big zerowater, decanter.

I'm lost.

oh, i was thinkin- because of the stretchers n anyone who had to stomach, airbud- this "couple seasons", is gonna b a bytch, for THE LOVELY G, to trim. wtf- she's better at it, than i, anyway.

fyi- often, rural carriers, r scabs, regardless of season. i wouldn't trust our scab, with my xxx wife, let alone, "seed money".
oh and i wanna thank g.h., for putting a hydroponic banner, on their 3' cubed, reservoir, boxes. that's always fun, pickin up. yeah, even though u pay, for door to door ... if it doesn't fit in ur scab's hoopty- you're simply, s.o.l.

oh- pac seeds! besides the spiff- it's been my experience, that if u ask em, they're give u a discount code...

20191206 110110
20191206 110105
20191206 110103
20191206 110101
20191206 110059
20191206 110056
20191206 110052
20191206 110050
20191206 105718
20191206 105653
20191206 105632
20191206 105628
20191206 105624
Screenshot 20191206 123452 Email
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

y can't i have perfect alien heads, perfectly spaces, every 8 inches, lookin like the b.e.t. version of seven brides, for 7 brothers? perpetual isn't the issue- my girls share my light envy, issues. plus, the atf just wants me to die of high blood pressure, stress, arrhythmia and cirrhosis of the irish HARP.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

oh yeah... mmmbeer...

like there's some magic animal that has chateaubriand, porterhouse, Kobe, rib eye, tbone, fillet, short ribs burger and the breakfast burger, combo, with oj and extra hashbrowns. (homer and the LLIAD).

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ok so- it did happen a lil bit, but not like the last couple days... but it's alot like growin- i made a few adjustments: the NEW amnesia oil- i made the caps, like 10mg. it's too much. worked 16hrs, yesterday and i didn't take one, yet, today. it's passed noon... um... something else i changed and i forget what it was. go figure.
so... i may try to get on, tonight. i think it only happened once, at night...
and unfortunately, cause i love comin on... I'm hooked on ever part of the process n peer sharin, intel, is included in that. so i need to chill.
if u need something looked up, just pm, or leave it, here. still a lil freaked about notifications.

speaking of freaked- i don't have the mindset, to Richard jr., with legal n med n bill payin, b.s. - unless i sorta plan ahead n still: depends on the day. um...
oh, but Medicare, open enrollment, ends, tomorrow so if that's u... check ur puup.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

oh, both of the immature lookin seeds popped. imma leave em til their a couple cm long. um... i think it's been 2 days. know i forgot to check, yesterday- benefits of perpetual: tends to keep u from feelin the itch, to check on... everything. i could barely tell, by lookin- a pic- i don't think- woulda come out.

and the clones... : SSDD...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

not gonna bother checking seeds, tomorrow; they won't b ready...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

someone was askin bout poppin a few of their own cross and i can't recall whom...

the rrock

the rrock

no flash, today. low battery... but it's obvious, none of em r happy about the heat. turned off the gas. left the tops of the doors, "open". 80some. lower 50s rh... it's fine, til i leave, or forget when lights out is- which is likely... sooo... but i wish i could maintain that rh... the not exhausting out... killin my season. zero- "pretty" pics. all, heat damaged, or "AIRBUD", effected, over heat.

oh and thank god, for that "off colored" remark, from my previous angel... went to calibrate...all my 6 o's, to 6 twos... 5.3s, to 5.5s...

THERE I A PATTERN, HERE, I'VE BEEN BLIND TO!!!

there r always times, when for whatever reason, the ppm rests, stagnant... but by day 3, without even a 20ppm, drop... that's lockout!!! and your ec/tds, is hiding no truths. this particular journal- I'm on the last pg. it was started, last jan and i was horrible, at logging THE RIGHT values. so... now... i even see the same reading, twice... I'm calibrating. i think i said, last wk... i had my suspicions and as it's a newer to me, pen... i didn't like calibrating the apera? vs hana laboratories'. reminds me- i still need a new probe for it. not one battery swap, since 2015... and calibration, was easy. so's apera. i just don't think i did it right... b4. the video was diff from what the instructions... how i translated em, i guess. both, great ph pens. the cheap, "free", zerowater, tds- just as good as any I've broken that were waterproof, at at least double/well, the whole price of a big zerowater, decanter.

I'm lost.

oh, i was thinkin- because of the stretchers n anyone who had to stomach, airbud- this "couple seasons", is gonna b a bytch, for THE LOVELY G, to trim. wtf- she's better at it, than i, anyway.

fyi- often, rural carriers, r scabs, regardless of season. i wouldn't trust our scab, with my xxx wife, let alone, "seed money".
oh and i wanna thank g.h., for putting a hydroponic banner, on their 3' cubed, reservoir, boxes. that's always fun, pickin up. yeah, even though u pay, for door to door ... if it doesn't fit in ur scab's hoopty- you're simply, s.o.l.

oh- pac seeds! besides the spiff- it's been my experience, that if u ask em, they're give u a discount code...
Thanks for the heads up, Ive never even heard of Pacific Seed CO (i dont buy alot of seeds) but I am impressed.Alot of interesting strains. So you have done business with them and they are legit.they have an awesome list of vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom