current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

so that's 3mo... bigtop to countertop. no veg... thank baby jesus, i won't have to do this, again, for a while. turnover vs pounders... i see peeps, comparing peepee size, over 1yr, grows... we all read the same poop... y would anyone not go this route... rhetorical.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

86gr...
i think i forgot to lable it...
now, the bong ain't clean... if it were northbound train, or ghost train haze, it'd have a distinct flav... beyond the ash, of the dirty bong. the godfather ogs, weren't this big, as s1's... pretty sure it's atf, but... oh- I'll have to smoke some of the atf from a few days back. otherwise- been yrs, since i smoked atf; my fav, in 2015.

we already reached my per tank goal, with the first plant. the rest, is just a bonus... gotta have a lil extra, to account for nearly half pound oopses, like the other day... shyp happens. power failures, chem torches... touchy gals one bumps and the die, etc.

20200222 091622
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and I'm congested so the nose and taste buds, r in the shitter.
it would look different; overlap vs sidelines n varying, phenos.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i can't find g's promotional, crack pipes, from the dispensary. it's better, for a straight shot of flav and the bytch keeps a clean crackpipe so... fuk... i do not feel like bong cleaning.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ohhhh hohoohhhh... if wtf?! the fuk!
ok well, firstly: she uses the rock salt n grinder for food, one more time- i will become a beater of women.
secondly...: where the fuck did this fresh paint on my hand come from... qtips... pain... fuk! another painted, mason jar... i am... brb... imma have to wake her, throw her a beating... this better not b on the gillyweed... and c if she'll make some god dam, fresh coffee. oooo that bytch! i know she did this, just to f me; worked!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

that's it! I'm hallucinating! there is no fresh paint in hmmm... lighter.?? nahhhh... in this fuckin house! mason jar is n other bathroom... wtf!
"did ewe see that chicken"??? i forget the movie.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

80gr
no buzz from the atf, but I'm on like 17 strains from last night's necessities. not unusual, unexpected, and i forget. looks just like the last one; minus a few buds.
u guys know how much damage they received and how much, is still, obscured, now that it's mostly, processed.

20200222 100741
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

sad, isn't it... one's last, 26gr, of ghost train haze, harvested...sigh.
ok- this rotation: if i could ever do with just 2 strains- i would never grow anything else, but Pacific seeds, ghost train haze, eq gens- northbound train... based on structure, tolerances and flavs, along... and final product and a grip of charas, material... it's just like playing in diarrhea: it gets everywhere!.. in moments. doesn't look, especially, frosty... but ohhh... it sooo is. those... maybe some black domina, amnesia and godfather og, CLONES!!! to fill in the gaps.
very trainable, resilient, well behaved bitches. cept a couple at the end, there: don't fukn touch em...

i need a cigarette

fuk did i... gth? omg... i am so sick of searching for the lost, ghost train. I'm hallucinating! yup- it's invisible.

20200222 101459
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i am so smoking a lil o that!
plus....
what if i mislabeled it? technically... it's for the family... and as y'all know: the bingbang, is clean. fuk i used all the ice... thought about pouring the Gatorade in, but FIRST!!! let's verify...
don't fuckn rush me...
i gotta finish my cigarette.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

[hand on stucco, hyperventilating.... reaching for lighter and filtered, o2 nnnn smokes...]
found my lane!!!! whew!
[slams door... hears something break... keeps walking... prays for coffee...]
it is SCARY, OUT THERE! u see things! people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom