• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

g, likes this, for a title: there's something about larry
nope... don't want any bleeders.
besides- i may not even b the one who chooses.
thcfarmers entrenched... who knows.
law vs loved ones
questionable choices
is there even a decision to b made
I'm sorry
for those in locales
it's a burden
a battle
four

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

u know... tbh... I'm thinkin fuck it...
clone the noob clones n pop 6 seeds, for t1... all, my own strains... spring is here... i get males... outdough, they go... plus, y'all know we know a guy, who took clones, to delay, linglings... the time for musical motas, has long passed. they stay, as they lay. fuck it. most of t2, i believe, is ummm... godfather og, anyway so- nothing, to crowd. i may pull lingling, only... she sits, directly, next to fan and will bush. I'd like to c her, under the overlap, in t... 3.

sigh... remind me to backbuild.
got some mag issues, here n there. N, f'd me, again... well... nothing good, comes easily; cept northbound train...

i been flakin on my journal, just eyeballing, needs and- neglecting, as well...
the n thang... i should've flushed, last wk. shyt, came up; always does...
some ph spotting, as well.
fuk premixing. i need my jugs, clean.

i wish peeps would know to come on here, to get the cheapest prices on shyt.
new web businesses, anyone? n then, ask whether they even need it...

20200221 074438
20200221 074433
20200221 074442
20200221 074427
20200221 074421
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

sigh... wash last 3 1.5L jars, a second time? I'm low on iso. I'm thinkin pre filtered mgd... back into same jars, for second wash, at "higher"... temps. some r mgd clean and some... i fell asleep- even furst was, a lil too green, for my taste n will bleach n sun, bout 20-30min... yup- cheatin...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

out of iso, basically. just put pre filtered, back into 2 of the 3. just leavin for 30 and f it... shytcan.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

fuk
blessings n curses
now... i meant to remember, what was n those. been there so long- prolly topical; it'd have alot of chlorophyll, after a few hrs... much less, however long they been hydin, there.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

funny bout religion
phyllis's, home pulpit
won't provide services
i know her to b Christian
are they teaching forgiveness
charity
or business management 101?
i recall my momz
not being able to afford a nullment
so it's a matter of money
or faith
in practice
i remember momz, having to remarry, in a random, chapel
and not
her home pulpit

Screenshot 20200221 092804 Chrome
YinYang420

YinYang420

havent been on here in a couple months thought id show everyone what im doing as of right now.

got 3 girls almost ready for flowering and got a clone run and my first seed run with Equilibrium Genetics.
anyone from california tried them before? they popped after 2 days and are now sticking their heads up after day 3 into germination

20200221 183732
20200220 140813
the rrock

the rrock

havent been on here in a couple months thought id show everyone what im doing as of right now.

got 3 girls almost ready for flowering and got a clone run and my first seed run with Equilibrium Genetics.
anyone from california tried them before? they popped after 2 days and are now sticking their heads up after day 3 into germination
Ive had a few good runs with Equillibrium,with their gorilla princess,dream sequence and a few other OG crosses, it was a few years back.They got some newer stock I wanna try outdoor this summer

YinYang420

YinYang420

Ive had a few good runs with Equillibrium,with their gorilla princess,dream sequence and a few other OG crosses, it was a few years back.They got some newer stock I wanna try outdoor this summer
yeah they are affordable and available at the store dispensaries, and they have a lot of info online just i never heard of the company until recently

dire wolf

dire wolf

Are you making clones ? And you havent entered my mini me clone idea ,
(challenge ) shame on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom