who travels with a shovel

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

good use of nina simone
possibly my introduction to
better late than never

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

one o the fellers mentioned the crips n bloods of colors movie, gangs n such.
i reminded him of a 70s movie I'd also previewed, possibly Pacino... where handkerchiefs were also used.... as rear pocket, markers to identify ones ... preferences. perhaps some of these kids are just trying to say they know the secret handshake...
-misunderstood

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

there's a dood (head) named myrcene, or whatever, on here!!! think it was med was just talkin bout it!!! what's it called, beta myrcene b, or something? sayin he liked how it kicked his strains... i have zero time in the depths of myrcene, but one who'd use it for a gamertag/whatever- i suspect they have... someone should dogpile that grower! give em the hotlamp treatment! find out what they know!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

all I'm saying is i believe that thermic lance momz gave g for whatever xmas... may b leaving a bleach coating in the fraba-spa, that disturbs the skin.
is it just me?
i just took a swatch on whatever was layin, nearby (male, head) and I'm pretty sure it came from somethin similar.

u could tell at the end- dood needs filtered air. that's prolly the LBC and i would, too (heads).

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

obviously, on the 12 day plan, eh, wolfman...
guess we have our first, male, contestant... what else would play peekaboo, the morning after.

trying to remember the last time i had infectious colored lunger, carbuncles, for so long. i should capitalize on this, drive to metropolis, freak peeps, like I'm toxie, just without the broom n chonies... or like the dood (head) who motorboated, "HELP ME" in robocop, just before making his splash into Hollywood, automotive, history and material safety data sheets, the world over. prime example of what not to do.
anyway, saw the news... prolly fox, again... trying to spread the mass hysteria, infection, with runs in markets.
can we discuss responsibility, for a moment?
what is and is not, newsworthy?
yellow journalism?
funny... they're still puttin up 60k-ish... vs the 196k outta china, weeks ago.

i sat next to vets, yesterday, talkin bout us testin stuffs on us, in vast numbers and us usin asian viruses, in frisco. not gonna spend the time verifying. suffice to say- truth is oft, stranger than fiction; see Orwell anything... obviously, it wouldn't surprise me.
thanks for the fox stampede
no doubt the media sources will pony up for damages
reminds me of a recent OPIOID CRISIS oh... apparently now, the autotext wants me to use epidemic vs my and the previous media marquee... u know... i don't even use the word n my common vocab... just goes to show ya, even autotext... is a party to what i view as a systemic epidemic.

20200227 063533
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i have been a forever, avid fan of any call of the wild, london, interpretation and read any English version i could get my hands on. it's awards season... surely, someone has a promo. nice to see crash gordon, takin the lead... glad it was just a scratch; i like my fords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom