current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

More pics! Lmao been way to busy ! This next weeks gonna hit and miss ! Lol just so ya know I won’t be in a lot But I’m watching U! Lmao
Morning have s great day!
you're up, early, old man. i figured out why. originally, i thought it was your light n perhaps, next time you'll hire a better tracker n then, it hit me! pretty sure this is Aztec green, you're growin. i swear i can sense lights on and the shyt calls to us, does it not? f... explains a lot!

then, again, what's her name... #6,000,000.2 the one with the ahem n pretty... smile. might just b that the gold is motorboatin her, like a speedbag: blebleblublublueblammmmmbvvvvv... that keeps me up, nights. green lanternswife, hear my call! (just reviewing the list)

Screenshot 20191210 050641 YouTube
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

wait- was that the espanol link? my bad. something else, had my attentions.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i think i got the caps down to 1.5mg... finally!!!

folks, it's difficult to b in the "business", (metaphysical) of curing yourself/your own meds, it's extremely difficult, not to b "political" next time you have your oil, neatly, oral syringed up... before putting it into capsule form, mind your "local", laws n umm... whatchamacallit/guidelines/regulations?- with regard to what is considered personal/distribution/within the framework of your recommendation, if applicable. rolly dirty, is on you, but u can still keep to the law of the land n b mindful of stuff like this. is your garden/legislation about square kilometers/area of the grow? plant count? can u even have a scale in ur home, with the refer (calculating your dosage) and is there anything you'd like to have... that b4 u include it in your processing... would having the 2, together in ur home/hoopty, put u in harms way? and if there's something u do want, that falls into this category- it's time to vote/contribute to the comments n input on um... oh- those things u... petitions! hey, u might b legit, with a nug, but start doing things to alter the nug... if it's not legal, in ur state n say kief, is... but only bubble/rso/oil/um/rosin... work for u... you might consider, being a part of the um... informed llahar, checkin out, which way the cannabis pollen is blowin and simply adding your two cents, if not your signature, could make all the diff... and rock your green polling station (how can i not think of the teepee as a polling station. i remember the t.p. roll it came in, before i attached that polling station!).

so it's going to b like this, again!

stats n pics. that is the goal... [cut to arsenic v Brazilian football game, "GOAAAAL GOOOOOOOAL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!"]

i once saw a thing on that thing that said husbands n rio, could essentially off their ladies n... "meh"... was kinda how they felt about pursuing the issue, at that time.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

[looks at the angle of the equator, to alpha centari... sun's aperature (not now on the sp... jacks my ocd), falling closer to the horizon... licks thumb, checks wind... awe- leash in teeth... diesel has takin his first yawn n nut scratch of the day! ready to take my brain, for a stroll? (panting, heavily- but desires zero, heavy petting!)]

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

seriously? I've been smoking in the laundry room, for an hr? Marlboro start usin that country in the mendo, green triangle, they invested in, oh so long, ago? cause an hr...? reeeeely? reeeally!?! i have chores!
pics n stats! focus!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

shhh...

k so tried to show airflow/lolly. prolly should go deeper into lolly, but- for now... i hold back, as i fight elevation back, OFTEN... so i dunno how far up, i want to nakidify, til they slow down... (slow down???). shot some guages, i don't usually include. reminds me: ro h2o and gas: fetch! at 1600 on the diox, a 50, lasts about 2wks. bout 100$ on gas, every 6wks, give r take. i could get u the cfl's/whatever, on the hvac fans. think ones a 6" (intake) & one's an 8"er. um... oh the point- all this krap- generates heat and i wish it had occurred to me, that it works, just as well... OUTSIDE ur teepee! would've given me more room, to ruminate, over.

um... think that 50cent word, did drain brammage, as it eeked through the haunted woods, of insanity. I'm not even sure of the definition, myself, but instank tells me, it'll suffice.

yeah, that's weird. anytime i wanna use words i earned, after 2nd grade- my brain, hesitates.

ok so... oh! now, i topped what i could, to send the gals n the cloner, who have now started their own, fight club; no lie!... into conniptions n stall em out... oh, yeah- hbo just called- they wanna sponsor this ronda rowdy, atf c1. no f'n way! it was the SECOND time, I've had to defol, this batch, of clones. none, were in a position, to b serious, when extending their top limbs, to b topped. i don't think i ever seen side branching, START, in the cloner, before. sigh. i need space! it occurred, if i groom the roots, i could- actually, just pull em down further, into their collars. or... let the defol, recover n just put a fresh cut on em... reroot em all. i want this set of unmolested (pollen wise) clones, in the next season... um... don't talk to me about where the seedling/s, r gonna live, after they move out. life, immitating art/gardening... lil bastages! ungrateful, cali bytches! ;D . i digress... the seedlings! what'd i f'n say!!? "only one may enter?".. all men, leave!!! oh lord! that's right!!! i popped 2... one will prolly make the cut... 50/50 on m/f- better than blackjack, but i should've... should go ahead n pop another. variable change, anyone? oh oh! that movie! the gay guy! mr president! um um... negotiator... nm. um. so oh the seeds! ok- my subconscious, left a mason jar, with fresh, distilled/zero... um... water, in the g-room. soooo... seed! one sec! oh wait! let's wait n see... the water is n here, already so it'll b the 70s range. um... yeah- as to those 5, priceless to me, seeds... i would see my hoopty torched, first... um... seeds... oh- well, when the mind thought I'd played the right odds, but on the worst of the seeds... and so we want this one (for sure, unless oh god- the afterbirth- i gotta booger it off the cotyledons... shyt. nm. I'll pop another 2. know thyself. strait killa o innocent, seedlings, wrapped in their own meconium. this is how that one affliction, it is thought... starts. just ask any neonatologist.

stats n pics!

20191210 060755
20191210 060753
20191210 060741
20191210 060702
20191210 060619
20191210 060039
20191210 060034
20191210 060030
20191210 060021
20191210 060015
20191210 055949
20191210 055912
20191210 055854
20191210 055850
20191210 055836
20191210 055834
20191210 055829
20191210 055827
20191210 055825
20191210 055821
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

told ya the clones would start showing sighns of retardation. i added another 5um.. ml, recently n adjusted ph so... bout 400ppm, now- i think. 200, they can actually use. if they weren't in pre, when i cut em, they certainly are, now.

this is a filter, i threw on the intake, when i knew i wouldn't b um... agile enough, to um... wash the exhaust pre, agin, this season/rotation. it's been zero help, since day one. it's like peeing, on a forest fire. um... u cure, process n store in teepee room? then, ur filters won't do squat, either.... just grab a bushel of cinnamon brooms (pine cones, equal bugs), n swap em out, fortnightly; settin em up, by ur mandoors, to the hizzy and um... (ebonics is just as straining as using my words) your hvac, intake, for the structure.

i know- some ahole was wearing the lighter carhartt. the dark one, ain't 20yrs, broke in, yet- so i had to go with the dickies', in the last wk.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

"do you warship the dark lord?"... we need the clip, diesel! adam sandler's . .. think an old feller, was speaking to an English bulldog. hitler... pineapples... oh and the dumb kid, with the hot teacher... the fatty something, he's got wheels, with mrs mcgonigle? u think that liberal, looked smokin hot, behind bars? dig up bowie and the hunger. mr she's n parties... got to see him, at pappy and harriet's, maybe... a decade ago? couldn't ask for a more intimate venue, or menu! saw him, in la, too, come to think of it. we were both, significantly younger men.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and i found a flashlight n tried to put some white light into the game. I'm ready to play... today... put me in coach! i could b centerfield!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

oh and the lights... once, max'd, i can get at least another 8", by removing some of the fasteners n goin direct to overhead supports/framworks.

the figs, will have to follow, 5paces behind- i forgot n added the r.o., before measuring. so... prolly better to wait til tomorrow n grab an avg, but I'll b a good sport n do the heavy lifting, anyway- in a few.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

humidity on seedling/s, is higher than i prefer- too much solution... told ya- rough on the kids. it's ajar n open. give it a day. i know- book says high humidity. i do not share those growers' opinions, or experiences. mildew... yeasty beastie... jock itch, green style: you betcha! pfft i would've been a proficient shroom grower, clearly. same with um... vapor pressure deficit- i read, i watched- didn't work out, for me. i think migro guy sums it up, well, if memory serves- I'm actually, prolly spot on, with my rh battle- but that's y i don't use that formula- scares me.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

"do you warship the dark lord?"... we need the clip, diesel!
judas priest, nightcrawler, album...
seventh son of a seventh son.

if u talk to the hail marry, lead- ask him to tell his lil sis, "my bad". prolly long since, broken up...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

thanx... youtube.. i swear. ask the big cheese to drop the like options, 1cm, below links, please. i keep losin time, stuck on thetube.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

screamin chicken!!! john!!! tree trunk, bar stools! oh... what was her name? the xxx... the tweaker beads (hers), spilled, in the car... may as well have been a wedding ring. i don't think we ever did, introduce ourselves, formally, so to speak.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i had love so... I'd committed to never the same, twice. talk about a risky, policy. i was one of the lucky ones...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

for you, "LOSTWAGES", aficionados... if ur goin... mosh... and ya wanna wow ur gal... there's that. u can chopper to hoover, as well. transformers, sia, etc.

yes, i ordered graph ppr- ty. sigh.

that frown's upside down... it ain't rainin, in here, but it ain't far from it...

Screenshot 20191210 080617 Chrome
20191210 085809
20191210 083819
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i forgot to check the larf, cookie sheet, for seeds!!! did i put the... sigh. i dunno what larf is on the tray, or in this one cvault. my bad. i figured, topicals n labeled/segregated, nad@!!! f!
k... now, if there r any, we'll call it, "bagseed!!!", i have none, n the collection! now serving #345,123,678,... beatlejuice beatlejuice, beatlejuice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom