current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and i know u diy guys r laughing at me, over the dehydro stress. i know y'all know how to build stovepipes to exhaust!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

someone needs to teach a diy class!!!

how to enroll: enrollment, for dummies,101.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

if anyone is familiar with "sweetsue", from "that other peer sight" (i wouldn't deign to set cursoron, again), ... she would b a ... whatchamacallit, to this site. oh- an asset! um... her buddy, i referred to as ms em... they know each other! harvest, ms sweetsue and we may get em both!!!

um... seraphen, reminds me of them, their um... desire to help others n dam near, photog, memories!!!

the rrock

the rrock

if anyone is familiar with "sweetsue", from "that other peer sight" (i wouldn't deign to set cursoron, again), ... she would b a ... whatchamacallit, to this site. oh- an asset! um... her buddy, i referred to as ms em... they know each other! harvest, ms sweetsue and we may get em both!!!

um... seraphen, reminds me of them, their um... desire to help others n dam near, photog, memories!!!
I am familiar with "sweetSally" she was a friend of mine,maybe they were friends as "sweetSally" did double time.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

growershouse, sent this, to pimp this. i forget what the collars cost me, cause i tend to b more focused on, "don't forget, diff colors... 3pk?" so i... god, i hope those- yeah, i guess thst was ea. prices. i know the 3pk, wasn't $6... for 60/whatever many. um... oh, reusable... ALLEGEDLY. after seeing 2 dishwashes n multiple hand washes, did not leave em, squeaky clean so I'd started leavin em, even though to harvest so 1- i wouldn't keep forgetting wtf i put there and 2: moral support. um... so i dunno, whether they come in diff colors n bein reusable, ya don't really wanna ink poison em. but! I'm a fan of sterility? ummm... steril.... um... cleanliness, that doesn't give ya the shytz. um... nm. i forget, but anyway- hey- if u can get it in different colors n it doesn't retain shape memory... i need to order collars, anyway.
omg! what day does the dehydro come?! thurs? wed? fri? what day iz it? i snuck in another siphon... lil pork, into the "singular", purchase. but doods! with the woodburner n ice.... water on the interior glass... it's like coastal livin! carpet, windowsills... felt moist! sheets! i literally think she changes the bedding, more often than the ritz carlton.... that second de... ummm... dehumidifier- I'm an f'n hero! she's worried bout the kitchen flooring. we gotta make questionable orders, MORE OFTEN! SHOULDA ORDERED THOSE I95 SEEDS!!! ARGH ARGH SEEDS!!!! ARUGA ARUGA!!! SEEDS!!! i have issues. i may, or may not have padded the order. i did great!!! cheaping out on the vivosun, 2pk fans. ohhh... i should supersize my intake fan. umm... what? nm.

these collars, look cool, though.

i have zero financial interests in grass products, besides driving prices down, for all my new "friends" and gw... psses me off, anyway. um... but i like the vending machine concept. it's a job killer, but someone has to fix em and since one may fly, with a grip of opioids- splendor in the grass, is a nono so- long as there's cripple ramps, at every airport, lot 5, episode 9, spot 8675309he-ine... so to, should there b pot kiosks, for the weary gypsy kings. talk about affirmative action, eh? now, let's start thinkin, "DUTY FREE!!!".

um. sir... can u tell me how to get back to normalville? & do i need a key, for the krapper? it's about to get real, up in... well, down n around back. i went right, at the tree... dam near, got stuck, in the wash... and left at the third, fork. just like the service station attendant, told me. is he always like that? i dunno, but at the point i could no longer read his lip tattoes, i freaked out.

Screenshot 20191211 001130 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

is it today, still, or tomorrow? Confucius say: kinda f'n subjective, ain't it, eh?
somebody, recently told me- there's Canadians and there's future, Canadians. can't say i disagree with em.

ummm... nm. i forget. oh- um... the seedlings! s! seedlings! brb... 50some, rh... oops... i may have run the a/c... the heat stress... hey, it stresses me, too. gotta squirt the plug... cough cough. prolly go 5-10ml ea., depending on my stress level.

when i left, Larry the roofer... um... technically... well- let's just call it, monday. he had an imagery appointment, for his knee, which is, "FINE!" (yeah, the xxx... well... g... well, technically- every woman in my life- has given me that same look, with the same intonations and uncomfortable silence)... and by the time i saw him, maybe 6hrs n post appointment, later... the man had returned, with a prune juice script, thumbing a ride, for a colonoscopy, and I'm supposed to , "YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A THING"... be cool, about the leather seats. my hoopty, is not the 4a.m. floor, of a peep show, cubicle! and i am not the janitor, who will pick up the morning after, tissues! not without losing my lunch, anyway.
how does one leave for a ct scan/mri/even xrays!!! without knowing you're the next jason victim, who's about to be impaled, with the pipe... only it ain't gonna b so friendly and the blonde, unless it's u... ain't gonna b neked, AND THAT'S OK!!??? (OH LORD, WHAT THE HEEEELLLL NO!) BECAUSE THEY ARE GONNA LET YOU DECIDE, WHETHER U WANT SOMETHING THAT WAS UP CUSTOMER # 2,000,000,0001's (MORE THAN MACDONALD'S...) BUM... THROUGH YOUR MOUTH, INSTEAD?
to be honest, folks... paper, or plastic... french tickler, or reservoir tip... one finger, or two... oral, or rectal... leather, or vinyl: wouldn't b the hardest decision I'd made, that day. so i can throw the newspaper away cause he said he wouldn't need to sit on it. judges? anyone have any previous... experience, with this?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'm having trouble finding my lane. not sure i can do today's #s, like this.

i had trouble getting here so but i need to put this, here. or ill forget it.

nope. that's not it.
nm... dunno how to do it.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

whoever wrote that, was mental. sounds like dokken. of course it sounds awesome! should i know this song, or was it more obscure? I'm... it's hard to return from utube. ur a sick man, diesel!
the lyrics- yeah, definitely connect. if I've heard it- i didn't understand the belated hippies, singin it, or i was s-faced, at the time. sick sick VERY SICK MAN!, diesel.

lmao... i was thinking, "now, how do i turn thiz, off".

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i gotta b somewhere, at 1500, today... it's a dead zone. very peaceful. permafrost? very quiet; cathartic...
but i have to b there- to make sure a man's dog, doesn't kill, samuel morse, because the man doesn't believe in technology. u wanna talk about internal conflict? think I'd b here, if I'd known, less than one gig, per second? think a millennial, world "stand for that"... it was supposed to b a vacation rental... neither, would ever occur to me. i dunno... he might b a Democrat, or something. but apparently, children cannot game, on less. nice. this is y i should've been a spanker/"beater". never a break!

i forgot y i came here.nm.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

oh, now i remember- diesel- a-okay on that thing?

and um... the "seedlING"... ummm... this, is the "right kinda ummm 80%, rh. the lid, ain't all sweaty. the plugs were- "that OTHER, brown"... now, they were given, just enough fluid, injected, to not say, "my bad", over the ummm... 50rh, earlier.

almost forgot- i raised the lights, yesterday. the par sux! diy guys- there MIGHT b an app, for that. there's definitely, lumens, apps... if they wanted to chase the lights, it's too late... ummm... those atf, see you next Tuesdays... I'm done, frying my entire rotation, over some angry, chix. the red, is at maximum, height, now; still, TOP DEAD CENTER.

20191211 055340
20191210 133851
20191210 133845
20191210 133837
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Y u clip the leaves in the clones ?
it's the second time I've had to whip em back. next, I'll either pull the collars up... , or start with fresh ummm... cuts, below... entirely cause I'm losing sleep over em, now. I'm having to defol, the dam cloner, now! um... y... yes- used to c clinics do it. pist me off. thought they were hidin um nut burn n um... i only wanted to date, superficially, "pretty girls" (Ahs fans- did yA SEE that?) and clipped tips, just ain't secksy. finally!! i read it in a reliable, book and was doin stuff, to cut corners, time wise, to get to c3s n prove something else i, "heard"... vs c1's. um... they do take, faster; less life to support, under duress; so sayith them red words, as well. saw the diff, for myself and umm... I'm a believer. it's exponentially, beneficial because um... full leaves, block alot of that 6par, they get and um... with so many strains goin and the future, being undecided, til some of each, is at least 30cured....i have space issues. i may want 2 tanks, of godfather og, goin, if they're gonna be such great, black domina, type listeners... or whether they can go f themselves n then... well i may not want it as oil, but i may want to c what happens n a cross, or just- to have it available, for later (Monsanto discussions, mental references) use, should any discoveries b made, with a strain, that passed through my hands. um. k. im. lost.

oh, pics? no... nm. forgot.

or a lime filled ditch, with cbd clones...

i just feel like the cloner, buys me time, in either direction n affords me options.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i wish i could've worded that, so eloquently and in less than 10 pgs.

there's a chemical in ones body. it's hurting my brain to remember- it makes one tired, and tracks the sun. i think my garden is f'ing, with this chem. I'm goin down, before the hefner channel comes on n wakin up at 0100, in the garden. how did i get here???

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

yup, mosh- hydro, basecamp2.
um- i know for a fact, the sun is up, for u. I'm certain u have better things to b doin. the worlds largest, adult entertainment store, is with ur grasp, as is room service so... bye, mosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom