current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

before i forget, again, @dire wolf i know I'm concerned about and i can't go to his pm's..... atm.... i wasn't myself. i specifically remember inquiring as to his locale.
i know he gave me his address, but i forget stuff. i believe he mentioned being rasin's, neighbor. raisin, is a good man, wolverine.... keep it in mind. i would have no problem asking raisin, if u need something. raisin, is a good man.

of course, I'm probably mistaken. he prolly lives n vegas. :(

u ok, wolfy? i ... 5% battery... lemme know, either way. i don't mean to publicly shame, anyone. there's no shame in asking someone to make a few calls. we all need a hand, from time to time. we're all n this, together. we're all, human. regardless of your current sitch... you're one of the richest men, i know. I'm proud to sit n have a cup of joe, with y'all.
-dw
I keep tellin I may be a little man I can’t fit in that damn cup! Lmao

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

We are considered construction and still allowed to work here in small crews no more than 10,
We only work 2-3 at time no pass needed yet, but my wife has given her employees that same letter in multiple states. She’s in telecommunications.
1984... keep trying to watch... keep falling asleep. his gal's jungle, gives me NIGHTMARES.
think his name is Cyril Cusack. loved that he was also in ummm... v for vendetta. have to wonder if he likes Orwell, or the casting agents, likd him.
wondered whether he's j&j Cusack's pop, or relative, but not enough so, to stalk.
got suckered into watching sean bean's, black death. lost some precious tp, trying to stay awake. love the ginger kid, who also played in follet's pillars of the earth; great mini and i love the feller from Tristan and isolde, who wasn that.

what's goin on, today?
speaking of telecom, word was n maybe i heard it, here- china killed so many gazillion, cell phones, recently. i dunno whether it was typical, u.s. propaganda, when internet n bragbook was goin into china, but I'd heard, there was some... issue, with them, connecting the country, as a state utility n the ability to big brother the entire shingamabing. don't think for a moment, the u.s., does not have that same, capability. i also have friends, besides the mosh's, in telecommunications- Verizon, sprint... etc.

i spoke to the steel vet... he's in the story, but to even use his pseudonym, would pigeon hole the gentleman.

i joked with em, about boobytrapping, his spread... and i would help so i could learn c4. :D ... he actually has a mental, diagram... i find that, sad. i was teasing. he... was...
not.

i get the surreal, less than ten. we, here, understand y.
i have tried to avoid g, as much as possible cause i continue to decline so i haven't had the displeasure of hearing news, passing by... but i suspect there are no la cañada, hele horse rescues, being reported and i don't need the news to teach me human nature.
i just wish they'd drill in the whys, of their actions, as opposed to drilling hate of ancient culture, I'm simply ignorant of. they just want to feed their families. i don't need to comprehend the culture to know they're roofers, fencers, legal professionals, healthcare workers, farmers, cops, government, artists, truckers, if they're tall n fat enough... just trying to bring home the bacon, same as even christians n muslims... so to speak.

meh... tangent. tryin to catch up.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Jeans man genes
dropout... dropout...
i don't need to speak to my neighbors, in such a way as to make them feel uncomfortable in my home so i am happy to f my grammar, punctuation, etc., whether i know better, or not... but y'all knew that.
mornin, mosh.
great... now, they're teaming up on me. bring it, moshmeister! just no yodeling, please. i found where g puts her razors. they're rusty, enough... shyt! dam tetanus shotz go 10yrs, now... nm.

but to your point about 3somes... yeah, good times... hope they steal the right to assemble from toilet paper hoarders, as well. least in the islands, they just let u leave your flipflops, so u can get high n not have to share; thereby marking your place in line. heaven forbid they create a drive through tp, check stand. sonic, does it well. macd's, has some automated windows, to my understanding.
for car makers to b crying low inventory, to elevate prices... didn't the used car salesman, go home? usually it takes them doin lines, with a few bosses in groups of more than ten, to return with their next lie, of what can't b accommodated. no? too bad they don't have car, vending machines... o wait... nm.

lost

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
How you like that Obama? He gonna lemail me when more seeds are available, or the trump, I’m gonna try one of em ?
How you like that Obama? He gonna lemail me when more seeds are available, or the trump, I’m gonna try one of em ?
Been growing her fer 10 years now.
When he discovered her he gave me the first clone, I was hooked line and sinker!
Both are fire bro!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Last week Washington state governor amended his declaration and shut down all construction.
Shut down all our Washington state jobs.
I have a feeling that Oregun state will follow on Monday.
PROCLAMATION BY THE GOVERNOR AMENDING PROCLAMATION 20-05
20-25
STAY HOME – STAY HEALTHY
WHEREAS, on February 29, 2020, I issued Proclamation 20-05, proclaiming a State of Emergency for all counties throughout the state of Washington as a result of the flu disease 2019 (flu) outbreak in the United States and confirmed person-to-person spread of flu in Washington State; and
WHEREAS, as a result of the continued worldwide spread of flu, its significant progression in Washington State, and the high risk it poses to our most vulnerable populations, I have subsequently issued amendatory Proclamations 20-06, 20-07, 20-08, 20-09, 20-10, 20-11, 20-12, 20-13, 20-14, 20-15, 20-16, 20-17, 20-18, 20-19, 20-20, 20-21, 20-22, 20-23, and 20-24, exercising my emergency powers under RCW 43.06.220 by prohibiting certain activities and waiving and suspending specified laws and regulations; and
WHEREAS, the flu disease, caused by a virus that spreads easily from person to person which may result in serious illness or death and has been classified by the World Health Organization as a worldwide pandemic, has broadly spread throughout Washington State, significantly increasing the threat of serious associated health risks statewide; and
WHEREAS, there are currently at least 2,221 cases of flu in Washington State and, tragically, 110 deaths of Washingtonians associated with flu; and
WHEREAS, models predict that many hospitals in Washington State will reach capacity or become overwhelmed with flu patients within the next several weeks unless we substantially slow down the spread of flu throughout the state; and
WHEREAS, hospitalizations for flu like illnesses are significantly elevated in all adults, and a sharply increasing trend in flu like illness hospitalizations has been observed for the past three (3) weeks; and
WHEREAS, the worldwide flu pandemic and its progression in Washington State continues to threaten the life and health of our people as well as the economy of Washington State, and remains a public disaster affecting life, health, property or the public peace; and

WHEREAS, the Washington State Department of Health continues to maintain a Public Health Incident Management Team in coordination with the State Emergency Operations Center and other supporting state agencies to manage the public health aspects of the incident; and
WHEREAS, the Washington State Military Department Emergency Management Division, through the State Emergency Operations Center, continues coordinating resources across state government to support the Department of Health and local health officials in alleviating the impacts to people, property, and infrastructure, and continues coordinating with the Department of Health in assessing the impacts and long-term effects of the incident on Washington State and its people.
NOW, THEREFORE, I, Jay Inslee, Governor of the state of Washington, as a result of the above-noted situation, and under Chapters 38.08, 38.52 and 43.06 RCW, do hereby proclaim: that a State of Emergency continues to exist in all counties of Washington State; that Proclamation 20-05 and all amendments thereto remain in effect as otherwise amended; and that Proclamations 20-05, 20-07, 20-11, 20-13, and 20-14 are amended and superseded by this Proclamation to impose a Stay Home – Stay Healthy Order throughout Washington State by prohibiting all people in Washington State from leaving their homes or participating in social, spiritual and recreational gatherings of any kind regardless of the number of participants, and all non-essential businesses in Washington State from conducting business, within the limitations provided herein.
I again direct that the plans and procedures of the Washington State Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan be implemented throughout state government. State agencies and departments are directed to continue utilizing state resources and doing everything reasonably possible to support implementation of the Washington State Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan and to assist affected political subdivisions in an effort to respond to and recover from the flu pandemic.
I continue to order into active state service the organized militia of Washington State to include the National Guard and the State Guard, or such part thereof as may be necessary in the opinion of The Adjutant General to address the circumstances described above, to perform such duties as directed by competent authority of the Washington State Military Department in addressing the outbreak. Additionally, I continue to direct the Department of Health, the Washington State Military Department Emergency Management Division, and other agencies to identify and provide appropriate personnel for conducting necessary and ongoing incident related assessments.
FURTHERMORE, based on the above situation and under the provisions of RCW 43.06.220(1)(h), to help preserve and maintain life, health, property or the public peace, and to implement the Stay Home—Stay Healthy Order described above, I hereby impose the following necessary restrictions on participation by all people in Washington State by prohibiting each of the following activities by all people and businesses throughout

Washington State, which prohibitions shall remain in effect until midnight on April 6, 2020, unless extended beyond that date:
1. All people in Washington State shall immediately cease leaving their home or place of residence except: (1) to conduct or participate in essential activities, and/or (2) for employment in essential business services. This prohibition shall remain in effect until midnight on April 6, 2020, unless extended beyond that date.
To implement this mandate, I hereby order that all people in Washington State are immediately prohibited from leaving their home or place of residence except to conduct or participate in (1) essential activities, and/or (2) employment in providing essential business services:
a. Essential activities permitted under this Proclamation are limited to the following:
1) Obtaining necessary supplies and services for family or household members and pets, such as groceries, food and supplies for household consumption and use, supplies and equipment needed to work from home, and products necessary to maintain safety, sanitation and essential maintenance of the home or residence.
2) Engaging in activities essential for the health and safety of family, household members and pets, including things such as seeking medical or behavioral health or emergency services and obtaining medical supplies or medication.
3) Caring for a family member, friend, or pet in another household or residence, and to transport a family member, friend or their pet for essential health and safety activities, and to obtain necessary supplies and services.
4) Engaging in outdoor exercise activities, such as walking, hiking, running or biking, but only if appropriate social distancing practices are used.
b. Employment in essential business services means an essential employee performing work for an essential business as identified in the “Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers” list, or carrying out minimum basic operations (as defined in Section 3(d) of this Order) for a non-essential business.
c. This prohibition shall not apply to individuals whose homes or residences are unsafe or become unsafe, such as victims of domestic violence. These individuals are permitted and urged to leave their homes or residences and stay at a safe alternate location.
d. This prohibition also shall not apply to individuals experiencing homelessness, but they are urged to obtain shelter, and governmental and other entities are strongly encouraged to make such shelter available as soon as possible and to the maximum extent practicable.

e. For purposes of this Proclamation, homes or residences include hotels, motels, shared rental units, shelters, and similar facilities.
2. All people in Washington State shall immediately cease participating in all public and private gatherings and multi-person activities for social, spiritual and recreational purposes, regardless of the number of people involved, except as specifically identified herein. Such activity includes, but is not limited to, community, civic, public, leisure, faith-based, or sporting events; parades; concerts; festivals; conventions; fundraisers; and similar activities. This prohibition also applies to planned wedding and funeral events. This prohibition shall remain in effect until midnight on April 6, 2020, unless extended beyond that date.
To implement this mandate, I hereby order that all people in Washington State are immediately prohibited from participating in public and private gatherings of any number of people for social, spiritual and recreational purposes. This prohibition shall not apply to activities and gatherings solely including those people who are part of a single household or residential living unit.
3. Effective midnight on March 25, 2020, all non-essential businesses in Washington State shall cease operations except for performing basic minimum operations. All essential businesses are encouraged to remain open and maintain operations, but must establish and implement social distancing and sanitation measures established by the United States Department of Labor or the Washington State Department of Health Guidelines. This prohibition shall remain in effect until midnight on April 8, 2020, unless extended beyond that date.
To implement this mandate, I hereby order that, effective midnight on March 25, 2020, all non-essential businesses in Washington State are prohibited from conducting all activities and operations except minimum basic operations.
a. Non-essential businesses are strongly encouraged to immediately cease operations other than performance of basic minimum operations, but must do so no later than midnight on March 25, 2020.
b. Essential businesses are prohibited from operating under this Proclamation unless they establish and implement social distancing and sanitation measures established by the United States Department of Labor’s Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for flu at https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf and the Washington State Department of Health Workplace and Employer Resources & Recommendations at https://www.doh.wa.gov/Coronavirus/workplace.
c. This prohibition does not apply to businesses consisting exclusively of employees or contractors performing business activities at their home or residence, and who do not engage in in-person contact with clients.

d. For purposes of this Proclamation, minimum basic operations are the minimum activities necessary to maintain the value of the business’ inventory, preserve the condition of the business’ physical plant and equipment, ensure security, process payroll and employee benefits, facilitate employees of the business being able to continue to work remotely from their residences, and related functions.
This Proclamation shall not be construed to prohibit working from home, operating a single owner business with no in-person, on-site public interaction, or restaurants and food services providing delivery or take-away services, so long as proper social distancing and sanitation measures are established and implemented.
No business pass or credentialing program applies to any activities or operations under this Proclamation.
Violators of this of this order may be subject to criminal penalties pursuant to RCW 43.06.220(5).
Signed and sealed with the official seal of the state of Washington on this 23rd day of March, A.D., Two Thousand and Twenty at Olympia, Washington.
By:
/s/
Jay Inslee, Governor
BY THE GOVERNOR:
/s/ Secretary of State
what's ur take on that, d? if u can say. i have room... ask the mrs, if she knows... that declaration... gives him phenomenal cosmic power, equal to the president, within ur state... no doubt, all 50 ambitious govs, would b more than happy to walk away from that kinda power. what do these assholes get, 6yrs? without the right to assemble and practice hitler religion of choice... hard to reelect, or replace, isn't it. good thing of 50 ambitious people, none r corrupt, nor would they ever be inside traitors. when a group of conspirators, contributes to fucking internationally driven economies, much less their own... what's that called? didn't people used to hang for such? man... I'm glad we can trust those we voted into power. I'm glad to have my sick, behind me. truth b told... being the safest kid n first to get it, on my block... antibodies and all... imma keep put puttin along... just not from 2200-0500 cause my service station just became limited... hope i don't need fuel, at 2201. they dunno about how long those antibodies remain to keep us, smoking and y'all know, i love my experiments. so when i continue to leave n help fix shit... i know I'm continuing to expose myself, even in robber, attire. i need to know, for the people i care about since i ;P don't fear the reaper, or this 6.0 flu... how long, in general, the antibody shield, will last. whether it's 2weeks, or a lifetime... first in, last out... that's what our heroes, did for us. i intend to follow the example our children lived by. whatever knowledge i can contribute, may help my loved ones and theirs.
gotta figure- b ready for whatever. i like to know from more than my transparent government, tells me.
ask d's wife... not guilty, won't say much. guilty keeps talking... typically, not always, but typically.
our leaders... they're always talking, saying little. the transparency example is- we can c through the blablablas... they're full of shit. i don't need to hear it, to know it n man, would i love to play poker, with trump. his blood pressure and winter tan, say plenty for me to go all in, with the worst possible hand, at the table, every fucking time.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Last week Washington state governor amended his declaration and shut down all construction.
Shut down all our Washington state jobs.
I have a feeling that Oregun state will follow on Monday.
PROCLAMATION BY THE GOVERNOR AMENDING PROCLAMATION 20-05
20-25
STAY HOME – STAY HEALTHY
WHEREAS, on February 29, 2020, I issued Proclamation 20-05, proclaiming a State of Emergency for all counties throughout the state of Washington as a result of the flu disease 2019 (flu) outbreak in the United States and confirmed person-to-person spread of flu in Washington State; and
WHEREAS, as a result of the continued worldwide spread of flu, its significant progression in Washington State, and the high risk it poses to our most vulnerable populations, I have subsequently issued amendatory Proclamations 20-06, 20-07, 20-08, 20-09, 20-10, 20-11, 20-12, 20-13, 20-14, 20-15, 20-16, 20-17, 20-18, 20-19, 20-20, 20-21, 20-22, 20-23, and 20-24, exercising my emergency powers under RCW 43.06.220 by prohibiting certain activities and waiving and suspending specified laws and regulations; and
WHEREAS, the flu disease, caused by a virus that spreads easily from person to person which may result in serious illness or death and has been classified by the World Health Organization as a worldwide pandemic, has broadly spread throughout Washington State, significantly increasing the threat of serious associated health risks statewide; and
WHEREAS, there are currently at least 2,221 cases of flu in Washington State and, tragically, 110 deaths of Washingtonians associated with flu; and
WHEREAS, models predict that many hospitals in Washington State will reach capacity or become overwhelmed with flu patients within the next several weeks unless we substantially slow down the spread of flu throughout the state; and
WHEREAS, hospitalizations for flu like illnesses are significantly elevated in all adults, and a sharply increasing trend in flu like illness hospitalizations has been observed for the past three (3) weeks; and
WHEREAS, the worldwide flu pandemic and its progression in Washington State continues to threaten the life and health of our people as well as the economy of Washington State, and remains a public disaster affecting life, health, property or the public peace; and

WHEREAS, the Washington State Department of Health continues to maintain a Public Health Incident Management Team in coordination with the State Emergency Operations Center and other supporting state agencies to manage the public health aspects of the incident; and
WHEREAS, the Washington State Military Department Emergency Management Division, through the State Emergency Operations Center, continues coordinating resources across state government to support the Department of Health and local health officials in alleviating the impacts to people, property, and infrastructure, and continues coordinating with the Department of Health in assessing the impacts and long-term effects of the incident on Washington State and its people.
NOW, THEREFORE, I, Jay Inslee, Governor of the state of Washington, as a result of the above-noted situation, and under Chapters 38.08, 38.52 and 43.06 RCW, do hereby proclaim: that a State of Emergency continues to exist in all counties of Washington State; that Proclamation 20-05 and all amendments thereto remain in effect as otherwise amended; and that Proclamations 20-05, 20-07, 20-11, 20-13, and 20-14 are amended and superseded by this Proclamation to impose a Stay Home – Stay Healthy Order throughout Washington State by prohibiting all people in Washington State from leaving their homes or participating in social, spiritual and recreational gatherings of any kind regardless of the number of participants, and all non-essential businesses in Washington State from conducting business, within the limitations provided herein.
I again direct that the plans and procedures of the Washington State Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan be implemented throughout state government. State agencies and departments are directed to continue utilizing state resources and doing everything reasonably possible to support implementation of the Washington State Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan and to assist affected political subdivisions in an effort to respond to and recover from the flu pandemic.
I continue to order into active state service the organized militia of Washington State to include the National Guard and the State Guard, or such part thereof as may be necessary in the opinion of The Adjutant General to address the circumstances described above, to perform such duties as directed by competent authority of the Washington State Military Department in addressing the outbreak. Additionally, I continue to direct the Department of Health, the Washington State Military Department Emergency Management Division, and other agencies to identify and provide appropriate personnel for conducting necessary and ongoing incident related assessments.
FURTHERMORE, based on the above situation and under the provisions of RCW 43.06.220(1)(h), to help preserve and maintain life, health, property or the public peace, and to implement the Stay Home—Stay Healthy Order described above, I hereby impose the following necessary restrictions on participation by all people in Washington State by prohibiting each of the following activities by all people and businesses throughout

Washington State, which prohibitions shall remain in effect until midnight on April 6, 2020, unless extended beyond that date:
1. All people in Washington State shall immediately cease leaving their home or place of residence except: (1) to conduct or participate in essential activities, and/or (2) for employment in essential business services. This prohibition shall remain in effect until midnight on April 6, 2020, unless extended beyond that date.
To implement this mandate, I hereby order that all people in Washington State are immediately prohibited from leaving their home or place of residence except to conduct or participate in (1) essential activities, and/or (2) employment in providing essential business services:
a. Essential activities permitted under this Proclamation are limited to the following:
1) Obtaining necessary supplies and services for family or household members and pets, such as groceries, food and supplies for household consumption and use, supplies and equipment needed to work from home, and products necessary to maintain safety, sanitation and essential maintenance of the home or residence.
2) Engaging in activities essential for the health and safety of family, household members and pets, including things such as seeking medical or behavioral health or emergency services and obtaining medical supplies or medication.
3) Caring for a family member, friend, or pet in another household or residence, and to transport a family member, friend or their pet for essential health and safety activities, and to obtain necessary supplies and services.
4) Engaging in outdoor exercise activities, such as walking, hiking, running or biking, but only if appropriate social distancing practices are used.
b. Employment in essential business services means an essential employee performing work for an essential business as identified in the “Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers” list, or carrying out minimum basic operations (as defined in Section 3(d) of this Order) for a non-essential business.
c. This prohibition shall not apply to individuals whose homes or residences are unsafe or become unsafe, such as victims of domestic violence. These individuals are permitted and urged to leave their homes or residences and stay at a safe alternate location.
d. This prohibition also shall not apply to individuals experiencing homelessness, but they are urged to obtain shelter, and governmental and other entities are strongly encouraged to make such shelter available as soon as possible and to the maximum extent practicable.

e. For purposes of this Proclamation, homes or residences include hotels, motels, shared rental units, shelters, and similar facilities.
2. All people in Washington State shall immediately cease participating in all public and private gatherings and multi-person activities for social, spiritual and recreational purposes, regardless of the number of people involved, except as specifically identified herein. Such activity includes, but is not limited to, community, civic, public, leisure, faith-based, or sporting events; parades; concerts; festivals; conventions; fundraisers; and similar activities. This prohibition also applies to planned wedding and funeral events. This prohibition shall remain in effect until midnight on April 6, 2020, unless extended beyond that date.
To implement this mandate, I hereby order that all people in Washington State are immediately prohibited from participating in public and private gatherings of any number of people for social, spiritual and recreational purposes. This prohibition shall not apply to activities and gatherings solely including those people who are part of a single household or residential living unit.
3. Effective midnight on March 25, 2020, all non-essential businesses in Washington State shall cease operations except for performing basic minimum operations. All essential businesses are encouraged to remain open and maintain operations, but must establish and implement social distancing and sanitation measures established by the United States Department of Labor or the Washington State Department of Health Guidelines. This prohibition shall remain in effect until midnight on April 8, 2020, unless extended beyond that date.
To implement this mandate, I hereby order that, effective midnight on March 25, 2020, all non-essential businesses in Washington State are prohibited from conducting all activities and operations except minimum basic operations.
a. Non-essential businesses are strongly encouraged to immediately cease operations other than performance of basic minimum operations, but must do so no later than midnight on March 25, 2020.
b. Essential businesses are prohibited from operating under this Proclamation unless they establish and implement social distancing and sanitation measures established by the United States Department of Labor’s Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for flu at https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf and the Washington State Department of Health Workplace and Employer Resources & Recommendations at https://www.doh.wa.gov/Coronavirus/workplace.
c. This prohibition does not apply to businesses consisting exclusively of employees or contractors performing business activities at their home or residence, and who do not engage in in-person contact with clients.

d. For purposes of this Proclamation, minimum basic operations are the minimum activities necessary to maintain the value of the business’ inventory, preserve the condition of the business’ physical plant and equipment, ensure security, process payroll and employee benefits, facilitate employees of the business being able to continue to work remotely from their residences, and related functions.
This Proclamation shall not be construed to prohibit working from home, operating a single owner business with no in-person, on-site public interaction, or restaurants and food services providing delivery or take-away services, so long as proper social distancing and sanitation measures are established and implemented.
No business pass or credentialing program applies to any activities or operations under this Proclamation.
Violators of this of this order may be subject to criminal penalties pursuant to RCW 43.06.220(5).
Signed and sealed with the official seal of the state of Washington on this 23rd day of March, A.D., Two Thousand and Twenty at Olympia, Washington.
By:
/s/
Jay Inslee, Governor
BY THE GOVERNOR:
/s/ Secretary of State
forgot to add... might look at steel, alternatives. if diesel confirms my take on govs and i dunno that they have term limits, or can extend, in state of panic, but can u just sea the ununited states, coming to a theater near u, soon?
i fuck with my zealous, friends, but they're not kiddin, when they play their parts... the guns r down... these people, truly have no preference as to civil war and the irony is- the u.s. paid for their training... alot of their guns n ammo... can y'all get c4?... and didn't do a whole hell of alot for their mental, welfare. nice going... even more so... that we do the exact same thing, in every land I'm aware of... to this day. watch charlie Wilson's war... talk to veterans... ask em... whether I'm wong.

call me crazy.

hope steel workers don't gather in groups of more than ten. hope the people who pick this year's soft fruit, don't fill the fields with shitty healthcare and groups of more than ten. will they b affording the illegals, who shit on it n wipe with cabbage leaves... those same NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH, letters. I'm sure grehound, amtrack n the airlines r stoked, too.
might need a healthy alternative to steel... how bout shaking hands with neighbors, instead. o wait... churches r outlawed... my bad. they're were probably elbowing each other, rolling in the aisles, anyway.

so the other day I'm at Walmart, enjoying the $10k, slotting fees, for easter garb and I'm laughing on the inside... thinkin... poor kids... no candy... no bunnies... to celebrate the death n rising of their deity. thought it a waste, since my teens, far as having to do with religion; candy n cottontails. may as well b the playboy club. ask an adult catholic, if they believe in ghosts. then ask em how many easter baskets they've been a party to. funny, how that works. u might get 60/40, choosing, correctly.

so then i go into two diff grocers, trying to shield a man who don't fucking hear so good and i see EASTER... any 20 items: $20... poor, baby jezuz. no candy; good lord. however will they teach their children... their beliefs r for sale. maybe it's me. u have to know a thing well, to burn it down. never heard much about Hinduism, buddhism, agape, etc... and i don't need to. truly... they believe in improving themselves n being moral n good. I'm cool with those idealz. buddha... looks as if he enjoyed... hmmm... eating, for one... I'm a foodie, too. and people seemed to enjoy his company. like em, already. too bad i dunno the buddha... i wonder what his dreams were; what inspired em. Islam... peace, right? I'm cool with that. imma pothead, too. the dahli... who doesn't enjoy, laughing at a trumpeting, fart. i smile, just as big. i dunno bout the dress, but free advertising n easy access... I'm all about both. yes, I'm sure a guy who's always depicted, smiling, has an awesome sense of humor.

ok... i got weird. imma keep tryin, nevertheless. y'all took the time.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

u suk!

the bunny for the granimals? if so, don't forget to lose the plastics, etc., first; like those kreepy, eyes.
i have to wonder, if they bother testing those, for digestability. if it's made for a kid... ever seen a baby, dissect a toy, with its mouth, just as a pup, might?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
shhh! hush, greybush. I'm just here for the gangbang.
Sshhh gray boy!
Look, no gray hair!! You must be old!!
8E233A09 99CD 44C0 8C21 139098D053E0

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

No tp atms no problem yet but how much could they possibly handle sometimes I need 5-10 k cash and they won’t even give that to ya right now! Lol
Grocery stores Walmart flooded but I revolt when it come to Walmart , I’ll shop a sams but not Walmart ! I went to store this morning and these were the isles
better stocked, than hourz. i know u know... it's still, the devil's den, regardless of the moniker. Sam's/wals.

wish we had a costco.

i keep polling those i hang with, r.e.- what if our town, incorporated... it's just like ltr says... couldn't get 6 people to agree, even among my own friends, like minded, or not. my take: necessary evils, if u want a better life, for ur peeps. even Hawaii has a fantastic system for not screwing their own. y nowhere else i know of does, is beyond me. b.c., goes the other way on that one, affording tourists, tax, incentives... save ur receipts... screwing their own... that money, as i never bothered with the form... could go to better their healthcare/whatever they like.
yes, when a joint, incorporates. ... u get the fuzz... stop screwing around, then and u don't have to worry... even rodney, was screwing around... I've had my ass beaten, bloody... never got paid for it. perhaps, a bj, but nothing monetary.

u also get schools, hospitals, jobs, bestbuy... lowes... yes, it changes the face of my town, but zoning, affords the same distances, from ur neighbors. industry... jobs... if u don't like it... there's plenty of Arizona that's wide open. and when ur property values triple, overnight... u can afford, alot more space.
now, y'all know i struggle with this, but my town... will never b a tourist town so most, live below the poverty level, but still, can afford their ammo... those who would see it remain as is, bitch about rutted, residential, dirt roads. i would have better for them... i didn't say concrete jungle... just the same gps blades, the townies get. same caliber, operators, too... be nice.

the only school, within 50, in any direction, is a middle school. some of my neighbors have kids. 2 hrs, commuting, fair? so yes, there would b bonds and people who would exploit, higher taxes, but i would see my friends kids, healthy n raised with the same opportunities, as EVERYONE, else...
and for my town, unfortunately, that means change. if people think hoarding in a dilapidated trailer, is the way to come, or go... and u guys know i love my history. mosh has services and a best buy. he shops in an "A", demographic, store... i couldn't find port wine cheese, for ltr, same as my harp's... pisses me off. doesn't EVERYONE deserve a lil cheese, with their wine, so to speak :D.
i meant to say, i like my history, but if payin a couple more bucks, means the deliverance kid, can read and chew more than what he's read... perhaps we might go with my vote, this time?
and the 1sq mi town, would absolutely benefit, from my having a bestbuy, if for no other reason, than closer, emergency services. they're older than diesel.

we were supposed to get a 2000 acre zoo for the "retired", wildlife, in vegas, last year... just as wmart was supposed to put up a d.c., nearby and an interstate from Mexico to b.c. via vegas, too... was supposed to turn up. hey... i read city plans, far out as i can find, when i spend money. and while half of six dunno... i know my population, without a census and i know Beaumont California, boomed, overnight, unfortunately, including traffic lights and i would venture to say, quality of life, improved, by their 3rd, leveraged, homes n the area, talkin 3600sf, for 120k. yup... 3yrs later-ish... half a mil, no sweat.
where did this come from n where was i going?
guess- yes, i would preserve my history i love, but progress happens, whether we like it, or not and i don't believe they need to ruin mosh's views with condos, when i could watch dland's, fireworks, from over 20mi away and a condo, could easily, go on the other side of the highway n not remove those cool, stilted homes... n the tourists all have those easements to cruise by homes, which didn't seem to bother em, before. y'all think they won't come, if it ain't right on the sand? ever been to the hard rock vegas' pool? ever seen how beautiful, Florida's water is? think they won't come? the ritz is right on the sand and the four seasons sold out, just as often, unless it was a political dealeo n then, they got weird about which presidents stayed where.
there r ways to please, both sides, i believe. myself... i like gettin dirty, as django might say.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Retired I think ?
i hate when diesel's right. see how his head grows. fuk.
or
maybe mrs d, is lying to u. notice he didn't use the jeweler's loop, for this pic... nice work on the bush paint, mrs... airless?

biker sam says he'll teach me, when it warms up. i hope i can afford to replace an airless...

Screenshot 20200329 074603 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

hey, mosh- he hasn't earned his grey, hah? I'd have no grey, if i married a shugga mama and didn't keep hamsters and that dam weinerdog, too.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

grandfather had jerry dunfy, white so i figure, when g goes downtown, when I'm 200... she'll think she's in heaven, surrounded by white... n some other stuff.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i forget as a kid, one assumes everyone sees the same news. that'll b the day.

i like the 60min guy... raging, alcoholic.

Screenshot 20200329 075641 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

shit
i thought it was like the twentieth. fuckin snake season starts, like tomorrow. awesome
better sharpen that hoe, again.
g walks out the door, steps right over a 3 FEMA footer... goes about her business. now, i almost fell out on my face, looking both ways before crossing... told g she might want to ummm... depart from her current, locale ... ever seen what happens, when a crippled cougar, tries to run? bout 3 steps to falling on her face; her knees were already, rug burned... i know nothing; i offer a pillow.
yes, i killed the snake that nearly put me in the hospital, with my heart thing, but g's ok. mojave greens r no joke. i looked into rikki tiki tavis. they're illegal and i hear, a lil temperamental, but wtf... u should see a dwarf hamster, when one smells, like their sibling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom