• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Problem gonna be airflow but let’s ck it out
i could probably find the thermal conductivity properties n transfer nanometer whatchamacallit, in my last 30 days' reading, if it'd b of use. i couldn't believe g.h. didn't offer some kinda similar jackets. ummm... panda #s, r readily available, reflectivity wise. the mylar, was- i think- 84% heat reflectivity. and the light- well, i wasn't usin it for that. we all know it's #1 & so i didn't brush up on that. i just went straight into pot supply storage, for the roll i never used.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and there is an hvac muffler, in my pic history- u might do something with, but the originator, requested it remain, gratis.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'm so livid about my fan, I'd rather use it for target practice n buy a new one, than have to wrench on a "reputable", brand. plus- not handy. I'd break the muffler AND FAN AND TENT AND A FEW PLANTS, tryin.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

still, airflow, if kept below the lollyline? hmmm... what's that holy stuff called? ummm... mesh? mesh mylar? does it exist? there's ur next r&d?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

luvered? like "jealousies"? the windows, i mean? now, it sounds more expensive, though.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

makes me think mylar pinwheels might b of use, instead of light movers. we already have the local wind conditions, created, within...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i can think of ideas that might mitigate any problems, but i break everything and can't draw.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I haven’t thought about this before, also from a lst training aid but question the gains from reflecting on the underside of the structure?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i have a decade of jmail my creative, diy friend, has said, "k", too and if there were really anything of value- I'm too agoraphobic, to do any shark tank, panhandling. but diy guy is a world traveler, in sales so i always inundated him with the invention rants. i figured he's more financially, driven & could afford to run with anything worthwhile so... but not so much. probably just more delusion.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I haven’t thought about this before, also from a lst training aid but question the gains from reflecting on the underside of the structure?
always see respiration, under magnification, when i look. got a ball of thc sap, once. that was intriguing.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

peeps (seedtostoned's sponsor, 10k, comes to mind), have started lighting, from under and sides, with lighting, specifically for this. it's an alleged, benefit, bulk wise and canopy, penetrator.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

y have i not met a doomsday prepper, yet? i know there has to b plenty, out here. maybe they don't tell u they're freaks? i just wanna hot box their cave n wait n c what happens. no... not the white widow xtrm- I'd like to exit, under my own vape so... something milder, would go. plus, can u get out, or is it a 30yr time-r, with Christopher walkin? man that guy survives everything!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ohhh... that chaffs my craw! that lil dehydry the lovely g took over, just like my 6", hurricane (karma, for kitchen n room count theft)... only emptied it once, the entire time it's been "so pretty, in the nook". f.u., sweatheart!! I'd have had to empty it, 20x, by now and i freak out, every time i see the "at setting", indicator. i may tape those lights n the lovely g's mouth up, for peace of mind. there'll b no living with her, after this. "dear (translation:asshole), i told u it would b fine, there.". f my life.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

nobody likes a smartass! when g asked to come with and i said, "ash, gash, or grash"... the imodium bottle, as payment, is not appreciated. she's in cahoots, with the mom. neither, is the shirt that says, "i pooped, today ", funny, after kwrappin the bed. nothin like a fargin family of comedians. not even wind passes, for free.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

THE SITUATION: facts n stats!

remember- we only back to 2 lights, now and they been so beat up, I'm hesitant to really sweat em under THE HOTLAMP, bringing em, back, closer..

ohhh and i just know that one guy i tried to work with, yesterday, is gonna resist, spendin the $50, on meters... and his doin ok/salvageable gal/s... will continue to decline n more, precipitously; losin it all... just have a feeling. EVERYONE thinks weeds grow, "freely"... how's it go? penny stupid, buck smart? no offense. just the saying.

20191217 053017
20191217 051444
20191217 051440
20191217 051433
20191217 051426
20191217 051418
20191217 051412
20191217 051510
20191217 051321
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom