current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i dunno whether anyone sees this pattern, but i gotta b in the right mindset, to do certain things- n so u may see alot of me, reminding myself n sayin what SHOULD b done... n then goin however long, passed it?... um... this is how checkin mail, appointments/goin to town, goin outside, medical pprwork/legal docs- flushes... defols... stresses me out. calculations n priorities... just takin a shower, in one shot, vs: "did i rinse that out? the armpits... 'sniff sniff'... nope! back in we go! feet? feet! junk!", etc. and by the time I'm dry, for the 3rd time... 1hr... in the tub?!?! it's empty n how long was i there? this goes on n on. like i said- 15min, on my knees, in the garden, is now- 6hrs so... (6ish). yeah, it's like a mental warning n reminder- "THIS HAS TO HAPPEN N SOON!". sigh... pressure! the girl will have to drive, today. it's that, or we ain't leavin. i need to get back on the dirt n mud! ahhh... smooth, pine straw, coated, trails... goosfraba...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

who builds that grow box?
gen hydro.
i could find links.i originally got the hydro/"spider" type, tops (one is rainforest something n the other... i forget, but should turn up, together. once i was well beyond where i told g we'd stop- i knew i always wanted to try aero. it was night n day. i changed all the tops over to aero, after 6mo of hunting for someone who'd special order em. sure, u can get the sprayers, no problem n aholes like mosh, could build the seals, pipe n collars, for $5... but I'm stupid, that way.
now, the good folks, at g.h., corporate, keep their distributor list, under lock n key, like the businesses who support them n we try to buy from... r a matter of national security. dood was 50 states away... the first peeps, willing- guy retired... next peeps, i LOVE and adore. i think they're in hicktucky... and unfortunately, i have to cause to do further biz, with em cause they were awesome! i think he got the missing pieces, for around $80, for all 4. i was prepared for a $500ish, response. he could've takin me. never would've known. u know how it is. u even look at the price of the seeds U JUST GOTTA HAVE, YESTERDAY!!! argh!!!

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
thanks brother, a recommendation i can trust! glad they didn't rip ya off of your hard earned coin of the realm! in a world of bandits and thieves hiding behind every rock and stone real or not, it can be difficult

OG

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

folks, just to show an example- our teepees r so well/light leak designed, that u CAN get away with a few, "ajar", openings... for better air circulation. light, as u can c, is beaming out. stickin my head in, after lights out... nothin enters, light wise. yeah... co2, will escape, but it's negligible, far as tank swappin.

now, this is a vivosun. no complaints, cept i wish they'd make extensions, like gorillaz.

20191217 060831
20191217 060823
20191217 060820
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

thanks brother, a recommendation i can trust! glad they didn't rip ya off of your hard earned coin of the realm! in a world of bandits and thieves hiding behind every rock and stone real or not, it can be difficult

OG
i would consider hiring a diy person. this could've been done at a fraction of the price. happy to send pics of every angle. the reservoirs don't need to be 12-13gals. i lose much vertical over this.
pfft... if u c em- they no longer come with coco cups, or caps. those r necessary to not drown, seedlings n cuttings. they can go, once the roots r established so there's that. i cut my own. one vendor actually send me the entire shingamabing, because hers was missing the netpots and she just wanted "a piece", returned... she got one of 6 airpumps, i don't use... unfortunately, i loaned that to ptsd steve, to design his own (in case mine broke)... i thought he was a better man. i don't plan on askin for it, back. it was hard enough to borrow 7' of mylar I'd truly given him- back (he's goin greenhouse). and my library- took a wk and ptsd wife, had to bring em by.
i remembered there was a 400hps, hidden in the 600w hood... and he ain't gonna b usin the um- ballasts n lights... I'd told him to pay em fwd but after this wk... i wouldn't mind havin another 400wtts, of red. never a break!
this is over a matter of a broom n dustpan. i refused to watch the symbolism of a veteran, goin to his knees, over dirt, on my back "patio". he's a Taurus. all ptsd steve really needed, was an excuse, not to leave his 80 acre, prison. thought his history, already was.
don't care! not in my fargin house!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

invention! bathtub, opioid recovery! i keep comin up with new, tub exercises n stretches. til the singular day, every millennium, my pool is warm enough to aqua therapy, in... the tub n um... ottoman, r helpful, exercise wise. i can't do weight, yet, but i get 20-100 repetitions, depending on the muscle group. I'll get there!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i used to not fit, or b able to get myself out soo... it's a bigger deal than it sounds like.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

u can get grass, delivered further out, than groceries... next fed law: if u can't get groceries, delivered, at least, u can grow unlimited bud...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

as to the males... i got the atf pollen and have just been lazy, with my inner indifference to em, even still. um... I'm going to VERY CAREFULLY, clone the nbt, this wk, now that common sense has hidden from me, for at least 18mo... and i can resnip clones, i wish to delay, for entire seasons so i can shove atf pollen in a fan... and keep my cloner... covered in atomized h2o, for the afternoon... to neutralize any bluushyt. long, "life lessonz", well earned...

n wait til summer, when i can just stick the males, outside... hopefully, everything goes according to plan, in a 24/24, cloner, situation. otherwise, how bad could it really b, atf, f'ing a bunch of short plants?!!! argh!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
invention! bathtub, opioid recovery! i keep comin up with new, tub exercises n stretches. til the singular day, every millennium, my pool is warm enough to aqua therapy, in... the tub n um... ottoman, r helpful, exercise wise. i can't do weight, yet, but i get 20-100 repetitions, depending on the muscle group. I'll get there!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i hate townies! hate traffic! hate hate hate- loathe... (whoville/jc).
i half wonder, if the nbt, wasn't gonna b a hermie, or is just pist about the light sitch.

20191217 075047
20191217 075050
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i knew this dancer in the 90s... drunk on benihana's, karaoke, in my lap... when i still fit n the back. ohhh she had the button nose, of a who from whoville. i was shallow hal, at the time. she was a neck n neck 10, with the xxx, who was drivin n she didn't care the skirt was up n all, but most polys, end up... not as we'd prefer, I'd just say n this gurl had a tramp stamp that may as well have said, "most likely to b a disease carrier"... compounded by her arms dealin, massive, prisoner 666,666, bf. sigh. probably for the best. how in the world, did i end up, here?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
i knew this dancer in the 90s... drunk on benihana's, karaoke, in my lap... when i still fit n the back. ohhh she had the button nose, of a who from whoville. i was shallow hal, at the time. she was a neck n neck 10, with the xxx, who was drivin n she didn't care the skirt was up n all, but most polys, end up... not as we'd prefer, I'd just say n this gurl had a tramp stamp that may as well have said, "most likely to b a disease carrier"... compounded by her arms dealin, massive, prisoner 666,666, bf. sigh. probably for the best. how in the world, did i end up, here?
6BCA7FC0 D508 478F B5DF 0E1F41E5BDA4

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

always felt like i was crawling, on b.c.'s highways. shoulda passed, those logging trux...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom