current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

i wasn't gonna say anything, but i thought i saw a wet spot, on mosh's office desk.... didn't look like cheerios, chems, or coffee..., to me.
If I was involved it would be a BIG wet spot left behind - oh I forget which gal left her mark? Lmao

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

and by the way, dod,
the previous site i used, wouldn't allow YouTube links, copyright stuffs, web links u couldn't like, but one might screen shot the link. weird stuffs which eventually, got one suspended, banned, pimp slapped... i was often, all of the above and the room to stretch n look around, on this site- could i have found a better place, to lose my marbles...
some days, we all get a lil "off" & while i would clearly b an "extremist"... even for a regular individual to b able to blow off steam n not b spanked for having a ruff day... even the members at thcfarmer, either came, or became... more tolerant than the stick up their ass members, i often, encountered.
even the cuss... which i know i eased into... in real life... this is how i, many truckers and sailors, speak. i don't use em for shock value, or to offend. one word is as good as another, in my mind. i know the see you next Tuesday, is likely a nono, so i don't test that theory, but in my house- bitch and "dear" and "honey", are filthier, than kunta kinte.
on the other site... the same tards who reported cuss, would use it, themselves, free of charge.
you potheads r just a better clas, of people, on this site.
what about a chat room, dod? u get the instant feedback, minus the diesel filtration which means- u may b disrespected... may get hit on, incessantly... but depending on your needs- how bout that? music chat?
still goes other directions, but it's less like signing up, for bumble/grinder and scruff/whatever.
think those b the sites, diesel suggested.
Lol, online most people assume I'm a guy, I just felt comfortable enough here to not worry about it if people knew I was a girl. Do chat rooms exist still? hahaha. Havent seen a chat room since 90s. I have no prob with 1d1 or job to be done. My problem is with not being able to speak about the elephant. If it wasn't so important to everyone, if so many of us weren't trapped with nowhere but here...its just unreasonable imo

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Thank you for asking. Parents & other few living relatives are healthy & have to lol. Mr DOD still has to work but hes home sick today (weed sometimes makes him ill, happens to handful of ppl out there, looking into possible neem oil allergy or something along those lines, I know what goes into my stuff so after we switch him in few weeks we will see if it happens anymore). I'm trying to force myself to go to sleep right now, need more than the hour I've gotten so far to pull off overnight at work. They are finally providing masks at my jobs now. I'm surrounded by idiots tho so I'll feel little better with 1 tbh. Mom still has to work, best friend still working too. I just hope they stay safe, 1s a truck driver, 1 works in prison
nighty night. b here for u, later.

i was thinkin bout jails n how they're set up. there was a thing EVERYONE referred to, as the jailhouse cough. we all had it. tb, was more prevalent. I'd never seen it, in person, prior to. guess the oc had good healthcare. i saw it in the Hispanic n likely, illegal populations, of a few jails and a couple prisons. they're not geared for a pandemic... not one... regardless of band color/"danger status". one, to twenty... fine. fifty... perhaps... the entire population- no fuckin way.
what was referred to as "the kick", is likely to improve. the delays this will cost the legal process... first through the cracks, will put the private, not government... prison contractors, back n biz; may as well b a waterboarding, club med vacation.
ain't gonna b good. due process will b quickly, snuffed out. shyt is about to change.
g said something about- right about the banks. do i even want to know...? mosh's thing? or something else? shit... might should watch the news.

I'll run my battery out... diesel... 6%. I'm on track, anyway. couple songs...378 leave off.
dod, thank you for the family, update... as for me- half wouldn't respond to the question. the other... tend to set off my crazy so long as there's texts from them I'm ignoring, not for any personal/strife reasons... i know they're ok, or the texts would go silent. they know to just call g, if something, is pressing.

Moshmen

Moshmen

We are working but following all guidelines, I plan on putting s nice little banner o. The website here in the next day or so our customers know we are still workin! lol mosh is here workin for me they sent him home when Washington stopped sporting events. Our unemployment system is so overloaded here he can’t even file! At least he has the option of workin for me, a lot of the roadies are literally homeless now!
Mrs is working from home, she is considered essential as her employees are telecom workers. They are starting 5g work maybe this whole virus thing is her fault? Lmao

My dad is in rehab/therapybeen thinkin bout Callin him ? Since I can’t visit but I was holding to close that 20 year gap in person but not now!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

funny, DOD... and i only checked, to c what your eyes report for us

one of the veterans i spoke to, said we tested whatever gas on our own people, at that macdonalds and parts, south of the royale with cheese. i figured- they really fucked that guy up... i thought you might know, one way, or the other...
yeah... u don't want me usin that other thing. didn't u see what my buddy said... 45, in one night. believe me... anytime, this direction... u do not want me there... i break everything i touch. that thing... i already laid the primer cord n pulled the plunger soooo.... imma try and NO... DON'T TOUCH... PUT IT BACK... but it is available and u may feel free, anytime. it's just best i don't.

g doesn't care. shit, she didn't move, when my friend caleed at midnight, but when the bed started shakin, round 0200... sometimes, i think i should've looked at a different model. not g... not the dam weinerdog... the quarter machine.

reminder

quarter jammed in vibe machine, still
gonna have to call someone out.

hey, anybody got a number for the best vibrating mattress quarter machine, guy? what might i google that guy, under?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'm sitting on my tent
i know someone i run into is gonna need it
or I'd ship it, mosh. i would.

yup... Coleman n the like ... if they haven't been run on, yet... gonna b a good Christmas.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

might b worth visiting a bass pro shop, just to make sure the mermaid hasn't changed her mind about something about a 10' pole. hehe... 6', now, baby!!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

btw... and i knowthis to b well covered ground
but for those of you on multiple pot sites- seek out sweet sue might b sweetsue

she is highly intelligent, makes the time
and if she isn't the smartest person at the table, those she has invited to sit at that table- are. she is everything u hope for, the moment u start typing, much like mosh's thread, surrounded by aquamen and seraphines. she's no joke, man, woman, or child... she is no joke.
and once i went to snatch another brilliant (FEMA, again, naturally) mind for her table, the gal replied- I'm wearing a sweater she made for me, right now... yeah... that cool.
she's helping a friend, with web design, i believe, so she's busy helpin a friend start a business, but if y'all r... on other sites, please give her my regards. she is the first person, i stepped into the sun for, because i felt it/her, that important, she should b "here". she's better with manners n pc, so they don't harass her and in point of fact, she was part of a rescue for a woman from i believe, south America, in a deadly situation, which got the site in hot water and i believe helped orchestrate this women's escape.

-true fuckin story

and thanks to our dea... they won't b doing it, again.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

tractor supply has been defined as an essential business, as their email, screams. no doubt the minimum wage, noob.... from organized crime, got their own get out of jail free, version, without a single glance at any criminal history.... but they prolly had to relieve themselves in a $250 piss cup, which could've been a $40, bring your own test kit, from an otc, clipstrip... making absolutely certain, they don't smoke pot because you just can't trust a pothead; go figure.

if we had been born in the 15th century, we'd have been shishkabobs.

maybe it's us?

it's mundane

no sense, whatsoever

may as well b a billboard

HAVE COCAINE
WILL TRAVEL

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and g said of the banks... they aren't lending, news source wise...

if I'm not mistaken, regardless of carrot/20%... they're also limited in abilities to leverage, hence the fdic.
and if folks were say... staying home... and business, of course, weren't gouging... because that would b "bad bad bad Boeing"... and people were cornered, into running up debt... it's not inconceivable, that regardless of returns, they didn't have any more room, to borrow. i could b totally wrong about that, but with what g said... kinda makes sense and if they were to set off that avalanche, by stating: well, the gvt has guaranteed so let's open a new line of credit... bye bye fdic policies.
even if u had the cottonelle, to print more, at $8 a roll, that one glance... it'd b better invested, in logistics, with a backhaul, up your colon, and a drop, in your washing machine.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it occurs-
for those of u who saw a recent entry-
do not think to b sneaky because u have a huge heart... i got my side of the rockies...
you may, or not mistake us, here... we mean for those of u who can afford to be that kinda, generous... take care of your sides of the rockies... no check mailing.... no fence mailing... no sleeping bag/tent mailing.... I'm sure you have strangers to meet in your idea of heaven... your communities... our people, yes... but as silence of the lambs, says... look out your window and reach out and touch the hearts in need, of those who are right outside your front doors... perhaps have a conversation, to educate and mitigate fear n remind em through our actions... their god/s, hear em.... someone who wouldn't show their eyes... wouldn't give their name... doesn't remember theirs... is still out there. my neighbors never will really b sure, who left the xmas cookies n perhaps they'll b nicer to common neighbors, who maybe grind their teeth about the most minimal of poop n less so because maybe it's the kids who ride triples on a single seater, over your irrigation pipes, after dark n so now, they won't b dicks to each other n perhaps, more tolerant so... go feed your dicks, cookies n make your hood, less dickish... not mine. i got both sides, of my rockies.
let's spread this compassionate, disease and... quickly, please.

and hope to shake HANDS, in the middle n no longer, b "strangerz".

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

which could also empty an atm
hence the electronic demands, I'd imagine n some folks don't use banks... and couldn't sign a check over/fwd, based on tightened, policies. don't imagine they'll b changin back, anytime soon, to help those folks who ain't all brown...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

like sickle cell, ain't bad enough
and Haiti didn't have things, hard enough

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

[hucks a geode from Ludlow, at rock's window... goes through... accidentally harms the 3rd and half full can of budwater light.... "oops", can b heard as the dust rises, from a hopskipping, fat man... cursing something about creamer.]
-ted danson... the onion field and what's his name, liquor store, robbery, scene

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

btw... and i knowthis to b well covered ground
but for those of you on multiple pot sites- seek out sweet sue might b sweetsue

she is highly intelligent, makes the time
and if she isn't the smartest person at the table, those she has invited to sit at that table- are. she is everything u hope for, the moment u start typing, much like mosh's thread, surrounded by aquamen and seraphines. she's no joke, man, woman, or child... she is no joke.
and once i went to snatch another brilliant (FEMA, again, naturally) mind for her table, the gal replied- I'm wearing a sweater she made for me, right now... yeah... that cool.
she's helping a friend, with web design, i believe, so she's busy helpin a friend start a business, but if y'all r... on other sites, please give her my regards. she is the first person, i stepped into the sun for, because i felt it/her, that important, she should b "here". she's better with manners n pc, so they don't harass her and in point of fact, she was part of a rescue for a woman from i believe, south America, in a deadly situation, which got the site in hot water and i believe helped orchestrate this women's escape.

-true fuckin story

and thanks to our dea... they won't b doing it, again.
She's amazing so far & only read a little

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Know any good glass fixers? Lol. I have a green version of this but mr DOD broke the bowl off & now I'm stuck with a blue 1 instead of the green 1 I got for myself. I've never bothered, always just thrown them out after I break them
20200407 025033

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

with such a virus, one could assassinate, world leaders, without fingerprints, on the weapon and nobody would even notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom