current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

alright, diy guys... next estimate, is for a chain link fence, i believe, with a block wall, in line, with it. the gate, is too heavy, for the support... he's thought about french door gates, but didn't want that expense, for the customer. apparently, it's concrete, below...so...
didn't like a sail mast, cable... grinding- retired, with him... he didn't want the rental expense for her. didn't like 2 grade a railroad ties, supporting from either side of the wall, with cable around, washers, nut with eye... teather... said concrete cuts... i haven't seen it; neither has he. he thought- wheel, but said: the pitch, essentially... i suggested used car/seadoo shock, spring, etc, for the pitch... nope... so... what about, instead of cheap rail ties... ever seen a circus teepee, erected? water for elephants? what about a triangular type, cable support, staked down... pour concrete in support pole, toss steel in... curve an eye, at the tippytop n arc in a higher mest, concrete n steel, to the top... now, it may have a cantilevered, type gate, with support, etc..., designed, like a sail, or telephone pole... it's cheap, minus steel n crete, i suppose... doesn't rely on unknown wall support and may actually, add balance. add pot plants n front n back n safety cover the cable, with some foofoo girly, flowerz. no? suggestions? electric gate... no pics, yet. ltr isn't on his A game... b nice if "i", could bring something, to the table.
pulled off tons, along the way. freaked, all day. #3, personality, was on duty. 2... on occasion.

asked the massage parlor... ltr's shoulder, sux... if they'd towel whip him, nearly, confirming his fears, as the stereotype... nothin further, than the prank, and I'd make it worthwhile. nope... all about business.
he risked more clams, at another, Chinese, buffet; snaps, to the hot, saké.
everything else, was cold... again. jezuz! oooo, had applebee's, opened, the five min early, it too him, to take down those walls, mr china!!!
the waitress, was witty n phenom........
IT'S NOT HIS BDAY... BUT I'LL DO THE RIGHT THING, IF U GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS... NOT THE BDAY CAKE... JUST SOMETHING SIMPLE N MAKE THE SCENE...

no problem...

now, after ur third cold mean, that ltr, counts as 2... because i was polite, yesterday... when he took me to the place, he couldn't even make it back to my place, from... without 4, "blowout", stops; true story...

however, as i was up to hear, with cold food... the server, having asked n being... a good sport; i let em have it: it's cold... she apologized. i didn't want him seein her comin. i had a feeling, he was embarrassed, about my saying anything- told ltr, I'd sent for the chef... i would never... she did, exactly, as u imagine... candle n cake, she formed up, from one of the only rows, that should b served cold; praise, baby jesuz... dam near hit me, with the car, returning the fav, but as he doesn't know automatics... he settled for the horn, nearly pissing myself, during one of my ahhheee breathing, stops. hate town, cars n people who r retarded.
good news is, we didn't crash, like i thought... mr matt's, lovely, paramore, was a jewel, as always n i still got back n time to hear a tailgunner, story! n then, hyd n the tub; supa sore!!! super, stressed... super, tired and still... gotta return to town, hopefully, tomorrow.

bah! forgot what i was gonna say- oh... i will off the god og... not enough production, i can tell, already... too much leaf, b.s., goin on with one, pheno... i got 2 on deck- obviously not god og. don't care... love the rest n won't run short, on production. i need taller, trees n won't veg so... gth, is still... a 30%er... produces, what i need- settles/hardens (in clone, terms), quickly- flawless, structure... yeah... just makes more sense. tomorrow...

how was EVERYONE'S day?

CATTT
CATTT!
did u harvest, or is it comin mon? status? pics?

ummm... bank, finally, called back...
WHERE'S MY MONEY
WHERE IS MY MONEY
WHERE'S MY MONEY

since it's apparently, not in ur best interests, to use ur toes... leave a msg, with check cuttin, disposition, or I'm going to start cursing the day u were born, and there's a lady, present...
NO PROBLEM. UNDERSTOOD... click...

does caulk sucker, count as a cuss? cause i can caulk the shower, enclosure and chew on a sucker, were i to eat, kwrap. judges? ok, well... perhaps i was a lil tardy, on the warning, but f... town! driving!!! 1.2k, by now n this is since, june. last yr... 10mo, to fix my taxes. awesome... isn't that mail fraud, the firm; Grisham? that ain't gonna break the bank... come on.
Yo SC u k ow I run a fence contracting company ! Seriously anything I can help with? Materials instructions whatever ? I’ve done it all

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

cool video, turns out. bout thcfarmer bringin folks, together... acceptance... etc. whatever u can take from it n... STOP.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yo SC u k ow I run a fence contracting company ! Seriously anything I can help with? Materials instructions whatever ? I’ve done it all
Cheapest privacy fence I can put up and will keep a 130 pound German Shepherd from gettin out?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

swear i forgot, entirely. just thinkin of u2, as handy n problem solvers. I'll send pics, if he takes me. i just imagined his description... appreciate the offer. thank you. no- he's got it. doesn't do advanced payments, unless it's a big n draw type, typically, concrete, gig. he's just tryin to do the job, inexpensively, for the customer. he said snow bird... i assumed: quality. apparently, she's not in the position for that n rather than pass it off (mostly, wanted an electrician, to send her. just doesn't like workin on "rigged", wiring, common, to the styx. & i keep forgetting to ask biker sam n biker sam jr, for a referral. he didn't want an overqualified, full time, high voltage, person; just a local, honest man. i suspect, if u 2 lived here, he'd want a partner, to take care of the community, in the future. I'm not worth half, don't want to work, neck down- u know what i mean- don't wanna point n not do and as EVERYONE, including his quad, now... knows- I'll give em my best, but tend to do more harm, than good. so- can't b me. i help to give back, rehab n hopefully, learn something, i can use n the future, on my own, shack. there's value, THERE, to me.
yeah, they need new blood. it's not that i never tried my hand at roofing hammers n screw, jobs... I'm just clumsy, that way. break my own puup, i maintain a home warranty, rather than individual, shiny stuff, insurance so... no... he needs a qualified partner, yesterday (figure of speech).
the deck... impossible, to break, but even that- my ocd slowed him. basically, i watch, learn, try to stay out from under foot and pretty much, setup n cleanup. by then, his shoulder is shot, anyway. tough guy... the era he served... i had a relative, teach me what a 13yr old, could absorb. the mind stuff, took.. i applied it, as a masochist; as a cutter, kid... nice, huh... n then, on the job; then, household, corner kicks... goal! and through my midlife xwifis: fight club... o and pushin in the quad n breakin a rib, er so, bouncing off the tire, when clutz me, slipped... n then... as karma, afforded... happened to b wearin a cammelback, from garage door to garage door... just unlashing it and kept from (getting seriously, hurt, but still:) cartooning, riggormortis, style... flat on my back- from flat on my stomach, over the wheel. i may have gone out, from gettin wind knocked n the rib, effects, but it had to look supercool, from space n super tarded, from g and i think momz, was petrified, til i caught enough air, to finish my cig.

no... just a design, suggestion, but i think we're gonna need a pic.
i can tell, when he reaches a point, he's had it, with some kid, tuggin at his coattails, goin, "how bout thiz, how bout that"... every time the dream bubble, or eyes, see some cross tech, he may not have considered: i.e.: doesn't drive, autos... no cell... no cordless drill motor... no car jumper so he has the harder tools... likes the lil shiny i have so i can find a rhythm, with him n have screw/whatever tios, swapped, or double barreled- so if i can't help with knowledge, hopefully, i still, can cut his times, even if seconds- so I'm not just holdin down earth n smokin.

i think u guessing n me guessing, wastes your time and his... pass a sailboat, phone pole, dock design, cantilevered, structure... my mind, soins n thinks: GATE, LTR! GATE!...

thanks sooo much. he's not wrong- the town... just as likely to have a 3 piece gate, duck taped, from wood, link n iron... if it "works". when the contractors, have to arrive, with budget n charity, in mind: no wonder. how could a capable body, not wanna help? she'll probably bake him cookies, or something... and whatever it is, I'm sure it'll b enough. he doesn't come out of pocket... i saw him do the bid, for one of my neighbors', windows... three calls, got down to 75, from around 275 & that place, wanted him on it, too... 75- will do it all. he subbed it, entirely cause he won't have a hand in the labor... calls her, like every 3 days... rides the glazier, respectfully... by the time it's done, he'll have spent at least 3hrs on it- bout the same as the decks... plus a lil of my time... we were there for the sink: i took pics; nothin more, far as window. he'll charge zip and b entirely, satisfied. isn't he cool? i suspect she could swing it, but she ONLY, calls him. u can c y- more than fair and then a mile, further...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Cheapest privacy fence I can put up and will keep a 130 pound German Shepherd from gettin out?
lemme get pix if he lets me go n then I'll exploit y'all's goid natures. seems like it's gonna matter, or I'll get that feeling... i should just stop speaking... again. plus, u guys draw something n the pic says- "not what i imagined"... it's both ur time, too...

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

The kush is nearing the end of week eight and I learned more about trichomes on Monday, to look for opaque and amber on the flower. It might be another week or two. I can actually see that the buds are becoming more dense. I lowered the lights and crispied some leaves. Lesson learned. Thank you for asking!

Mango
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

their gorgeous! my stuff i trimmed the other day- had crispy leaves. ummm... matter of fact, all 4 tanks, had crisp leaves. pleanty of oopses, ummm... I'm thinkin to say- every grow, without lyin... pretty sure I've had oopses... EVERY, SINGLE GROW. just happens... i don't use any assistants; just assistance... from whatever book/web thingy and that's become here.
ohhh... the pool should not b burpin, like this... i do not wanna look n the basket...

anyway, I'm just sayin- pffft... that is going to b some fantastic, smoke smoke n what's done, can't b undone... n won't spoil all yr efforts n i would guess, even aquaman, with all the tech, automation... still, has the occasional, oops n his buds always look pro, from what I've seen. besides the singular, crispin/bleach, if any... ur grow, makes me wanna light a fuse, to all my tech. all u will have done, essentially, is accelerate maturits so some trichs, will b more... advanced n stage, than others. the amber, while a finishing and subjective, goal... IS degradation... a natural, process n the plants, stages.

understood, u did some readin up... one of the best examples of trich development, is in an old, oaksterdam university text; another one of ed's bibles. i can ... I'll try to remember to upload those pages, today; some gorgeous n even xray, imagery. also- I'll try to find- the structure of the trich/thc, molecule: helped me comprehend, it was wax stilts, i was savin to toss back into the next oil run... looked like the cleanest, Lebanese blonde, id ever scoped; nope... worthless, dog shyt... still, crystalline, under scope.
and u know- i have a microscope n mostly, for my crystal shotz- those r all just enlarged pics, from a 12mp cam/cell phone. no extra expense, required. helps me to judge.
to really get a bead on where i like my finishes, i just cheated larf, i left late... takes about 3 days to dry n the bathroom and (this was before i was constantly, stacked up on oil n my system n could feel a lil buzz, through the opioids, if it was quality/STRONG, bud.) while sure- that's how it smokes, from 3 days prior (as opposed to slappin on the dehydrator, further, degrading it, allegedly)... but I'm not a good enough judge, to notice a 3 day diff... most every plant n the tepee, will b nuanced, regardless of me, same everything in one tank.. sometimes, minimal, but typically, a small twist on ea, even same phenos... but maybe u get something, from the above... maybe not. obviously, i know ur worth the time, regardless. just tiny ideas u may not have considered. of course... it won't b to YOUR standards cause- no cure, etc... but it helped me comprehend the process n still... IT'LL GETCHA MEDITATED; HIGH! so don't stress. it's good that u feel a sense of loss/"failure"... and that just makes u the bomb grower u already r. u wouldn't b as good, imho... if u didn't take it personally. but ur fine... happens to us all. look at mosh- if he threw in in some poop, out back... i doubt he'd have a "sponsor"... and wouldn't require a light, or help. if he just tossed it outside n did more of what he knows, bottom to top n then had the humility to basically call 2 decades-ish... "moshmen's first/second/whatever season"; that's an awesome grower and that humility, got alot of... ALL... the smart people I've met, here- watching over him. that's a genius n leader of men. i forgot where i was goin with that.
in short- ur fine; chin up!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

btw, cat- the kush fields of dreams I've seen in clinic, YouTube vids- neither that fat, nor that dense... i try to avoid, og-s, for that reason... and sometimes, still end up with em, anyway, like the godfather og and princess og glue... as a matter of course, in targeting, different things (pain, pm strains, inexperience, tech advances in strains, more bulk, less height, tolerances to oopses, conditions i can, or cannot, recreate, etc). matter of fact, cause i can b slow... i gotta cull 2, today, over end output n i already have the second on a list of few, that r only there for high thc n post grow puup/higher outcome n strongest strain list. well... the og, only gonna kick out prolly a quarter, of the haze/similar percentages... n tryin for clones from unveged, Christmas trees- near impossible so even if i like it, once it cures... ain't worth my time, or expense. when i woke up n thought: b gental... let em ride n the cloner, a bit longer... nah- y... for another tough choice, next month? huh uh... no fargin way. cloner gonna cool off for a couple wks. i have seeds left, of godfather, should i change my mind.
nope... u still did an enviable job, on ur gals.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

update on the oil cocktail:

poolman's mom has been a chronic pain sufferer, for eons... she kicked the opioids- no... i WISH i could take the street cred, but no- did it, herself, before it was trendy. she's in alot of pain. i dunno how the kid talked her into accompanying him, to work... but she did and regardless of whether it lasts, i finally got to meet her. sweetest lady!

i asked him to check with her.. i have secretly pumped him for her symptoms n targeted her, for yrs, now. asked to c whether I'm onto something, or delusional cause... YA KNOW... sigh...
she says I'm, "onto something good; keep at it". this, is a woman who knows every budtender, in the best voted (leafy) clinic, in our state... on a first name, basis- not because she gets high, THAT OFTEN... no... because she, too, targets for pain n love (the kids, still live at home n we all want to b better parents... n not, from our prison bed - those doin it, know their bed, becomes their prison)... and this woman has tried everything to run through there... she's not rich... it ain't cheap! matter of fact, if i get back from my mornin n the dirt... n time... (likely), i hope she feels well enough, that I'll get to see her, today.
perhaps I'll make time, to teach her some tricks. ltr, unfortunately... lil higher priority, this wk... we'll have to c how he's feeling.
he may not have appreciated my unusual, cold war, restaurant, behavior, yesterday (that an ocd punctuation thing, or that many comas, belong?), but he definitely, wasn't thinkin bout his pup... even mentioned, wanting 2 pups, when he's ready. I'm actually, excited, because after all his morbid, evenings... i make get to c some more, beautiful country... i know he wants his ashes, up on guides' peak, placerville, cali... i... KNOW... and if my heart doesn't go elsewhere, first... i know that's for me. um... but he wants his pup, there, too... i suspect I'm jumping in another truck, with a gun and "unknown destination", in the coming weeks... jimmy and the guys in THE TOWN movie (yrs, later)... trained me for this... i already know the appropriate response, "you drivin, or am i? should i grab another carton? any thoughts on where we gonna eat, after?"... and hopefully, it ain't Chinese buffet cause I'm tired of obligatory, cold s.o.s.
last time i was in placerville, i got 3 speeding tix, for over a buck, two warnings for same, had 5fta/s... and even with the freshly, inked, dine n dash tic... they all let me continue about my biz...
i remember it was beautiful... are we not tellin stories? how could he not show me his family homes, enroute? and the pics will make a grsat addition, here, with his permission, of course.
i was on my way to b.c., to avoid the consequences, of the fta/s (warrants), but with the couple, bonin down, in the back: i was a horny teenager so we turned around the car (not mine, nor my expense, thanks, jeff) and headed back to the underside, of sandy's daybed... oops. oh... but her family, could cook! Japanese, thai... omg... u bet! never cold... however, I'm pretty sure, octopus, tastes the same, with cid mouth, as it does, sober: like chewin a rubberband n that green stuff... my mouth was numb, anyway n at times, when i wasn't a synapse n my brain, red blood cell n my arteries, or wood cell, in a telephone pole, painfully, walking through it... 12 ' out n in the number 1 lane... or wavin to Rudolph... so I'm pretty sure it would still, taste like chewin a wet, rubberband, to this day... beats thinking ur chewin ur teeth n tongue up... on a bad trip, but i wouldn't "swallow", OCTOPUS!!!, if given the Choice, again.

oh and we were only n that town, a few hrs... generous area... 20-40$, with a gas can, on an offramp, til the cop thought we'd done well enough n asked us to depart, after the first 3min n few cars... i suspect he was worried, that much cash, wouldn't fit n our lil gas can... coulda started a forest fire n gotten a big truck @ 240mi, at the time... even n cali...

Last edited:
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

swear i forgot, entirely. just thinkin of u2, as handy n problem solvers. I'll send pics, if he takes me. i just imagined his description... appropriate the offer. thank you. no- he's got it. doesn't do advanced payments, unless it's a big n draw type, typically, concrete, gig. he's just tryin to do the job, inexpensively, for the customer. he said snow bird... i assumed: quality. apparently, she's not in the position for that n rather than pass it off (mostly, wanted an electrician, to send her. just doesn't like workin on "rigged", wiring, common, to the styx. & i keep forgetting to ask biker sam n biker sam jr, for a referral. he didn't want an overqualified, full time, high voltage, person; just a local, honest man. i suspect, if u 2 lived here, he'd want a partner, to take care of the community, in the future. I'm not worth half, don't want to work, neck down- u know what i mean- don't wanna point n not do and as EVERYONE, including his quad, now... knows- I'll give em my best, but tend to do more harm, than good. so- can't b me. i help to give back, rehab n hopefully, learn something, i can use n the future, on my own, shack. there's value, THERE, to me.
yeah, they need new blood. it's not that i never tried my hand at roofing hammers n screw, jobs... I'm just clumsy, that way. break my own puup, i maintain a home warranty, rather than individual, shiny stuff, insurance so... no... he needs a qualified partner, yesterday (figure of speech).
the deck... impossible, to break, but even that- my ocd slowed him. basically, i watch, learn, try to stay out from under foot and pretty much, setup n cleanup. by then, his shoulder is shot, anyway. tough guy... the era he served... i had a relative, tech me what a 13yr old, could absorb. the mind stuff, took.. i applied it, as a masochist; as a cutter, kid... nice, huh... n then, on the job; then, household, corner kicks... goal! and through my midlife xwifis: fight club... o and pushin in the quad n breakin a rib, er so, bouncing off the tire, when clutz me, slipped... n then... as karma, afforded... happened to b wearin a cammelback, from garage door to garage door... just unlashing it and kept from cartooning, riggormortis, style... flat on my back- from flat on my stomach, over the wheel. i may have gone out, from gettin wind knocked n the rib, effects, but it had to look supercool, from space n super tarded, from g and i think momz, was petrified, til i caught enough air, to finish my cig.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i dunno if i thought i hadn't hit send from another page cause i never know how to get back to where i was, easily, from notifications; all... so there may b a dupe, entry. anyway, i was stiin n the dark tub... u guys know by now... i typically advance timezones for smokin- mirrors, so it's the middle of the night and as the benefits of the web, wouldn't occur to my frind who's afraid of heightz, but makes sure EVERYONE he knows, has a roof over their head... and u know... mosh's offer is... as I'm laughing about what i imagine ltr's reaction will b and even still... i have no idea, what the look on his face, will b... the man shoots at birds, pecking half dollar holes around his soffits (roof...)... putting bb and silver dollar size holes, in same...(or LOWER!)... but is sensitive, about pups... so we'll c, but he's never going to believe, even from me, that I MET A MAN... lives in the southeast... 1600, miles away-ish... and last night, larry... he knew a boy scout, was helpin an elderly woman, across the street, on the other side of the country... and he offered to repave the street, for u, stranger... your quality will b known amongst your enemies, before ever you meet them... MOSH... DIESEL... CAT... ROCK... yeah... he'll believe it... because it's my reputation, on the line... when i piehole.

and while my doggy is still waggin her bitchy, "forever puppy" (pain n the ass), tail... if I'd just lost the most important being n the world, amidst rehashing 12hrs, of what he is trying to decide, were, or were not, the questionable Choices, of a good, well intended, man... I'm sure the words from u guys I'll have to sum n paraphrase... well... he won't b thinkin bout his furry, friend, i can assure y'all. means so much, to me... I'm going to give it away... because it'll mean so much more, to this man. thank you

Last edited:
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

fyi- some recent kwrap could b misunderstood, readin back to front- i, too, have been censored, from opening my piehole, even as recently, as ltr, himself... and didn't have drunkenness, as an excuse... and clearly, i drink, have been drunk... have forgotten my wallet and been the catalyst, of unlucky, days... so when I'm honest about what's n my head, i still love the people in my car, am hugely, flawed/human, myself... i think nothing less of forgetting a jacket n man, woman, or child, have zero problem, gettin soaked, for someone n my company n while i try to roll, with enough booze n jackets, for EVERYONE n my "car"... the first night i met g, it was my, borrowing a jacket, sitting on the boulders, of sunset beach, will Rodgers/what- across from the dam vons!- just down the road, from the most beautiful, Buddhist, temple, THEY- open to strangers of all colors n beliefs.
i am cynical n can laugh at human nature, because i am so... i would not, on my worst day, diminish these friends of mine; acquaintance, of theirs.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

for the record... should it come up... cause while i forget at the moment, the ummm... letter of the law, but... YESTERDAY AFTERNOON, upon return (& I'd disclosed nothing, at this point... u ahhh... semantics, yes!... know i had my story straight and based on every letter n that pretext, it would not have been a lie.../intent n semantics), i was asked not to tell, our passenger.
i had to take her home, alone n if your nose was cut off, u could smell my interior, though... we'll c, today... g will b ridin, shotgun... yesterday, it still, smelled of my friend's, pup. there's just no way and i love the family... we want her n madmatt, back under our car roof, sometime. matter of fact, she was asked not to enter my home, upon return, for her own protection.
so... i had to say something, as she was classy enough to sit "in it"... n say NOTHING, all day.
if i smelled that in someone's ANYTHING, id be callin the fuzz, myself, as history, has shown, n my case.
you hunters, prolly know...
i just said- I'm so sorry about the odor. my best friend's dog, passed in my car, yesterday.
she may have suspicions, but any man (includes u when i use the term, cat), who has someone else's pup, arresting in their car... is your best n only friend, in that moment. logic, will keep my friend's, anonymity, in town because she'll say to herself, well, they're joined at the hip, but sc's only been comin around, for a few months... I'm sure he means someone, n cali... etc... the truth, can b blinding so i use it, as needed ;P ... never said his name, or the pup's

i know he likes the Japanese, lanterns... (n didn't change: ignorant, entry) n already have one... that's g's!... i need to grab a couple. he doesn't know their proper history, either... Laughlin, sells em. now, we just need wet weather, or placerville... deserts, burn, too...
currently, i believe he believes, it's how the Japanese, say goodbye, to family, when they pass... probably cause i said so... and now, we know differently, but he doesn't... b good for him to find symbolic ways, to ease his heart. don't get me wrong, the man is clearly, a student, of history... sometimes,.00764#25567 seconds, on Google, can enlighten, a lil better.
yes, i seen it, too... and knew that was Thailand... but didn't believe it originated, with a tyson, lookalike.

Screenshot 20200131 043053 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

naturally, "amanda"... said she smelled, nothing... well, what a pleasant, surprise... cause she said nothin, when #3, farted, either (me... not ltr)... so - already know she's lyin... for my sake...
no need, folks... not on my bill...

Moshmen

Moshmen

Wood privacy, cheap prolly last 5-10 years about 10-12$ a foot
Black vinyl coated chainlink is the strongest cheapest and longest lasting! You can hang privacy screen on it if needed

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'm sorry...
i just find it extremely difficult to believe that if the powers who dictate... actually stepped into the lab that the fear of atypical, overregulation and we had a massive vat, of enough strains to fill the entire, cannabis terp, pie... with the energetic, yet option to sleep, orgasmic, cocktail, in a single drop, couldn't have the solution to overreg n sure it's prolly, delusion, but on that basis, would ya not get a profile page that appeared like a black box, on a white page, vs a heart monitor, with peaks n valleys... so full of black ink/"profile" that now... ur happy, I'm happy n every drop, is homogeneous; containing the profile, of every strain, known to man... within the limitations, of a teardrop; "just a scratch"... gotta b a way to fuk em, with health, b4, the f us, with the law of the land... ignorance vs spirit of semantics

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Wood privacy, cheap prolly last 5-10 years about 10-12$ a foot
Black vinyl coated chainlink is the strongest cheapest and longest lasting! You can hang privacy screen on it if needed
mosh didn't visit, in the summer. 1yr... maybe 2...
melts...
momz got green... we'll c how the coating does... i could see having a double diamond, brand, without a coating, though...
and the privacy screening: 1yr... wind, sand storms... if resecured n not entirely, shreaded: possibly, 2yrs.
if i haven't had it, i know the timeline, of things i c, which surround me n possibly, interest me, or mine.

the gate, wall n concrete, already there, with an apparently, lengthy, gate. ltr didn't do the previous works so... doesn't know the tensile, of the wall; dobies, rebar, sand n gravel, etc... knows the electrical of the locale, by preceded, repute and abbraisive, operation, by word of owner.
i have my crazy, in tow...
i look up... i c phone poles that survive, local conditions n have... strengths n weaknesses/vulnerabilities, here, here, here, here n here... i c a pool table, a wall, a sail... same thing... gotta know how shyt works n is affected by the whirlled, which surrounds it. nm. lost. I'll get pics, if invited.

around here... train... rv size, when secured, at a minimum.

it had occurred that were the parcel, ummm... in relation to... ummm... big enough... still- one word... i forget-!!!!
could do a ummm arch above, type thing, like old school, movies n even have betty, decorate branded horse shoes, benefiting the vfw... to accompany such a bearing, arch/greek/roman nuances ummm arch type thing.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

aesthetics!!
anyway- arch- greek/roman architecture- aqueduct/Coliseum... variance n style, not strength... i think hicks, only do 90°, n dirt, parallel, ranch style, entries, but i figure if the property is big enough (a lil ambitious, for a sq mi town)... it wouldn't look stupid n could suspend the gate, without further lean... we'll c.
u know, my description of the town, sells it short. it's charming n the people, even more so. had i seen it first, i wouldn't have a pool, today... gurgling, like a drowning, man, with the roaring shytz. we'll c. poolman will tell me. time to reup, insurance so the question will not b, previous existing... it will b, am i upgrading for the works, AGAIN... or did the basket catch something else i can't hear? n don't wanna?

u know... these people r the richest people i know... and u would never know which has $0, & whom has 1 gazillion $... "we're not like that". millionaires r made to feel just as comfortable, as foodstamps, by millionaires n foodstamps. that's y they're so welcoming to EVERYONE... because, you're money is no good, here. dam near, literally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom