• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

diesel
the water guy has gear.
there a place on the site, it's appropriate to list, for him? i know- they'd b piece mailing a 40k, toy trailer, setup.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

nicky... because his ear, had a chip n it. nick-less... and now, the new, "CHOMP"... because one could lose an eye, if ones hands smell, like his brother. go figure.

dood chews, steel bars, in his spare time. this... is his morning, constitutional: a walk in the park. he doesn't care for free ranging.

thought to name him chip, but he wasn't gay for his brother; he wants to eat, his brother.
-
beauty and the beast
chip...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

while dwarves, this commercial sized hamy, should giva y'all some idea...
bout the size of a pinky, isn't it...
now, if his, grizzly ass, knew jujitsu, one would have a general idea, what happens, when one, processes ummm... bud... and doesn't wash, to hamy, standards; it's important: common colds, xfer and can kill...
just waiting on nicky...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

see...

so aggressive to the bars (not me)... the blurriness: he looks like the pig, wife n that old movie, "house"; prolly 80s, horror.

20200216 094450
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

shyt... it's the godfather og i forgot
not sure what to do... don't believe there's more than a stemmed oz, left. sigh... imma run it... hmmm... nm. undecided. solo, or... yup- gonna go cocktail. ain't gonna bother, with a solo, oz, run.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

remind me to make kief, before the ice goes. let's c how it goes, puttin trim kief, in the oil vs a weaker, diluted, batch.
here's the choro? charas? charas, nug, before the godfather band breaks up; destem.., etc. the 2x4 & baseball bat... too much, chlorophyll...
for scale, it's a 2liter, cvault.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
nicky... because his ear, had a chip n it. nick-less... and now, the new, "CHOMP"... because one could lose an eye, if ones hands smell, like his brother. go figure.

dood chews, steel bars, in his spare time. this... is his morning, constitutional: a walk in the park. he doesn't care for free ranging.

thought to name him chip, but he wasn't gay for his brother; he wants to eat, his brother.
-
beauty and the beast
chip...
Don’t give him fuckin captain crunch!
He wants fruity pebbles!!
The bars are to keep his teeth sharp!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

pisses me off, to no end. that's all that's left, of the god og. not one seed.
pist!!!
2 slots, for what, an oz? P I S T!!! i have fem seeds, of it, left and I'm prolly gonna cull, its clones... 3-4 mo... sat there, with that short, stupid, look on its bush.. of course, it's 30%, u ashholes... there was nothing, but- minimal, bud.
ghost train haze... YOU... ARE MY #1, GUY; 30%er.

i don't even think that's 14gr, on the tray.
on the upside- the charas, has maybe 12-13 strains n it... b interesting, when i melt it, n the future

diox...
knew i was forgetting something

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i
Don’t give him fuckin captain crunch!
He wants fruity pebbles!!
The bars are to keep his teeth sharp!!
used the remaining fp, last run, or the previous. I'd saved 2gr, from every, aero, only, grow... it was top 3, prized possession and half the collection, went to mr silence: ptsd steve. after that... holy shyt... where did i put the oops, seeds!!!
anyway, i warned nicky, bout his dental, plan. deer, die young, from losing teeth, in apples... n such: starving... no bueno.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

thinking of the pics... looks like the wheel is as hardcore, as it'd need to b... and I'm thinkin he could put whatever, custom riser, on that mounting plate n still come out, cheaper, than rental, gear.
great call, mosh. thank u, sooo much!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

k so i decarbed, everything. i won't decide whether to run, individually, or all together, til i do. met some cool people, enroute. one, senior, gentlemen: chronic pain. the other... a grower; prolly to a lesser degree, but one never knows, from the look of a person. i liked his calvary chapel, sweatshirt.... the grower.

taco bell gal looked like she was havin a shytty day. hopefully, we changed that, at the cost of $2 tip.

the grocery clerk... i just referred her, to a union store n got punked, for another, girl scout, donation. hustlin, lil bytches!!! that's TWICE, now! i don't eat kwrap n how many fat men, stop at one.
o yeah, btw: g, likes the new, 262lb, diggs. me, too... fat men, can't do all that, without a tranny, lift n pilot, bolt.

sigh... psyched about the uber size, mason jars... now, if they just made a 5gallon, buchner/flask.

pist about the ice... shoulda started, earlier, or at least, remembered the ummm... welding shop, is closed, on sundays. every dam time... sunday! gotta chill the stuffs, but the sublimation, i suspect, at -60F... thin, more easily dosed, oil... time to c if we goin out, tonight. might could decarb a few more oz's. I'll start the oil, after club closing. mojave greens, wont b linin up, in 40°... just let it go til dawn/whatever. i do have to wonder, whether the extended boil off, required for more than 100gr, isn't doin somethin, different vs 100gr... never never, above thc and terp, boiling points, but still... we know heat, degrades. we'll c.
anyone require oil, procedures?
now, i asked around, about saturation of thc, in ethanol and i think... even wikiP, has that value, NOW... but i think imma verify it, with that lil hash ball n c for myself: round peg, round hole... i gotta know, for myELF.
will keep y'all posted. I'll get the crackhead scale out and we will c, whatever we shall c...

Moshmen

Moshmen

thinking of the pics... looks like the wheel is as hardcore, as it'd need to b... and I'm thinkin he could put whatever, custom riser, on that mounting plate n still come out, cheaper, than rental, gear.
great call, mosh. thank u, sooo much!
That’s not really the gate I was imagining( wheels not gonna help) , if I was there I would lift the post and pour some concrete inside the post to keep it from falli. Back down, but there’s an opener on that there gate so that could be an issue as well

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

8-10% moisture and branch, snapped. 14% yesterday, r day before... doesn't help me, but one cannot roll a doobie, at 12%. i don't like 10%, either, if it's a 20%+, strain.
for oil- doesn't matter, but live bud... if ya can... i f'd it up. prolly forgot to decarb, or perhaps, just don't bother. yes... i wish it was cured. i have too much bud, for my comfy, level.

1 of- looks like 4ish. this is the biggest. atf... looked like heat dm airbud, the whole way.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

so what do i tell him, mosh? grinder, or nuttin? post ummm... what's the bucket, called? footing? believe he said it was separate; after thought to the upgrades. he's the crete guy. cheaper to redo, or grind, ya figure? he, or i- mentioned, torching some bottom, iron... u know my labor is free so non factor. if i needed to demo the stub... he'd just need to point, where to break shyt. like superman, eye beams, for demo, if i take a look. or just keep my yapper, shut? he figured any relief in one place, that dam support pole, would continue to dyk around.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

also said he didn't know, whether they had concreteted, inside that pole. i figure a submarine, door seal tap, might answer that, for him. peter fonda, sub movie, i believe...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

304gr atf from all of t1, in ttl of what had dried, from t1, completely. goal, per tank: qp. it's fine. man, i wanted to nab it, earlier, too. only grabbed about 3 zips, to oil, from first dries. ummm... it's torched. g fell asleep, b4 noting uncured buzz. no surprise, there. i felt nothin. it's not unusual, for me, on oil, but still!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom