• Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

money is green

halo some of my cuttings ar realy taking ther time to take off after planting

they ar on 18 hours light 6 dark max light on temp is 25 and min light of is 18
ther is 3 600w lights on over 80 15liter auto pots
mediam is canna terra profesinal plus
all i am given them for a min is 450 rioz tonic and 500 canaizime ph 5.8 in 200l but

they have been in for 3 weeks nw and abought 20% of them ar ready to be switcht to 12 12 but the rest of them have bearly eaven growan any ideas wat i can do thank

B

Buddy Hemphill

600's is too much for cuttings IMHO.

Could be light shock.

Illmind

Illmind

do u use humidity dome? i've had ppl tell me it took a whole month to get a clone growing normal. funny thing was they showed no wilting or signs of stress and yet they were frozen in time. usually once u c roots the plant should start veggin within a week if dun right. i recommend learning how to clone without a dome or find a better way to lower humidity without stressing em. if u need dome start ventilating at day 4 or 5 slowly then work it into no dome. keep in mind less humidity means cubes n cuttings will dry out waaay faster. so no dome require a little maintenance. cloning domeless i have no veg lag. but once u master using a dome perfectly the veg lag is short.

M

money is green

do u use humidity dome? i've had ppl tell me it took a whole month to get a clone growing normal. funny thing was they showed no wilting or signs of stress and yet they were frozen in time. usually once u c roots the plant should start veggin within a week if dun right. i recommend learning how to clone without a dome or find a better way to lower humidity without stressing em. if u need dome start ventilating at day 4 or 5 slowly then work it into no dome. keep in mind less humidity means cubes n cuttings will dry out waaay faster. so no dome require a little maintenance. cloning domeless i have no veg lag. but once u master using a dome perfectly the veg lag is short.

thanks for reply the cutings wer al ready rooted befor i planted them in soil it as been three weeks sins i planted them in soil

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
That's sounds like lumen shock, the first week, maybe just 1 600 hung as high as you can over those little cuttings, week 2 introduce the second light and so on. Hope that helps bro.

G81

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
What's your humidity too? Needs to be at least 40% relative.

Top Bottom