Cyco

• Thread starter fstate559
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
40oz2fr33dom

40oz2fr33dom

Speaking of which, I would like to see more fading of the leaves before the final chop. But all in all, I'll give her the final chop tomorrow morning or the day after, a few minutes before the lights turn on. I read somewhere that it's best to chop them with the lights off in the plants' "morning" cycle for optimum thc. I'll have to find the link and post it

40oz2fr33dom

40oz2fr33dom

lol...Well since your here....what flavor you growing? It looks tasty...
Kryptonite. NOT kryptonite OG. Well that's what the dude said who I got the clone from. He said it consistently tests @ or over 30% thc. He also grows for a few dispensaries. It's pretty damn legit to me :D

40oz2fr33dom

40oz2fr33dom

This is the post I was going off of.....

"The Stichting Institute of Medical marijuana (SIMM), the first company to sell marijuana through the pharmacies of Holland, has been investigating the medical possibilities of cannabis, together with TNO laboratories and the University of Leiden.

One of their discoveries has been that to keep the ripe plants in the dark before harvesting could increase their potency.SIMM’s growers separated a crop of mature plants, harvested half of them and kept the other half in absolute darkness for 72 hours before cutting and drying. Analysis of the resulting dried buds showed that some varieties had seen an increase of THC of up to 30%, while CBD and CBN remained the same."

Top Bottom