Cypress and the late grow diary

• Thread starter Cypress66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cypress66

Cypress66

Brilliant C66 looking good and sweet taste in music they belly full but them hungry.
A hungry mob is a angry mob forget your troubles and dance the biggest man you ever did see was once a baby the man was a prophet for truth and rights sad loss of a genuine man i was doing a bit of defoiliating after the last video and I’ll post some pictures of them when I’m in the office just coming to the end of week one what do you think about the clawing on some of the leaves I’m sure it’s not nutes I have been very strict with the ec level and the lights are higher than the recommended level and the migro aray is dimmed to 75% is a problem I cannot get my nut round but they look happy to me anyway thanks 🙏 was looking at one of you’re threads that you were doing you’re thang with the breeding of the seeds you are a clever man my friend very impressive kuzz peace ✌️ yugga yugga man 😍👨‍🌾

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
A hungry mob is a angry mob forget your troubles and dance the biggest man you ever did see was once a baby the man was a prophet for truth and rights sad loss of a genuine man i was doing a bit of defoiliating after the last video and I’ll post some pictures of them when I’m in the office just coming to the end of week one what do you think about the clawing on some of the leaves I’m sure it’s not nutes I have been very strict with the ec level and the lights are higher than the recommended level and the migro aray is dimmed to 75% is a problem I cannot get my nut round but they look happy to me anyway thanks 🙏 was looking at one of you’re threads that you were doing you’re thang with the breeding of the seeds you are a clever man my friend very impressive kuzz peace ✌️ yugga yugga man 😍👨‍🌾
I think a tad hot and over water some plants just are really pita I've got 2 doing it and the same strain plant loves the with out any problem let them ride it out a flush could all they need brother . ❤️💛💚

Cypress66

Cypress66

my Dad And Mum took me to see him ive got my badge here somewhere I was 15 and red gold green was our seen best life ever . Forget your troubles n dance .
That’s the album I was playing bro and I am so jealous of you i would love 💕 to have seen the man live with the way he was really enjoying himself in his music and the way he was true to his beliefs real deal for sure his name and his work and the philosophy he had will never get dated it’s timeless and each generation has been appreciating the works excuse me while I light my spliff oh lord I’ve got to take a lift. From reality I just can’t drift. That’s why I’m staying with this rift got to have kaya here is a quote from the rza from the wu tang clan and I am feeling this it ain’t where you’re from it’s where your in the mentals is about right peace ✌️ chant down Babylon

Cypress66

Cypress66

I think a tad hot and over water some plants just are really pita I've got 2 doing it and the same strain plant loves the with out any problem let them ride it out a flush could all they need brother . ❤️💛💚
Thank you for the feedback and I will be looking forward to seeing your new outfit soon and you will be a great moderator for sure you will have a chilled way to get any of the raised temperatures that sometimes happen in the discussions and they have called you up on your way to help with your experience and knowledge about the plants 🌱 that is the reason why we’re all here for in the beginning the friendship of your self and a/m and the other people that are on the farm are a extra bunce anyway the outfit you will be wearing pictures please

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thank you for the feedback and I will be looking forward to seeing your new outfit soon and you will be a great moderator for sure you will have a chilled way to get any of the raised temperatures that sometimes happen in the discussions and they have called you up on your way to help with your experience and knowledge about the plants 🌱 that is the reason why we’re all here for in the beginning the friendship of your self and a/m and the other people that are on the farm are a extra bunce anyway the outfit you will be wearing pictures please
Private mail pics only bro for your eyes only ..... Good luck seeing any clean skin ... My Jap body suit birthday suit style .... 😂🤣😉👌💯🏴‍☠️💯❤️💛💚

Cypress66

Cypress66

Bless you od was a very humbling experience that a master of the craft and a true bush doctor is giving me some compliments bless you and your family one love 💕 peace ✌️
Thank you amekins was very nice of you to have the likes you have posted and the same thing to gnick55 top man and the Aqua Man has been very much an gee up for me sound and cool 😎 dudes and babes in the same place what more do you want peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

Private mail pics only bro for your eyes only ..... Good luck seeing any clean skin ... My Jap body suit birthday suit style .... 😂🤣😉👌💯🏴‍☠️💯❤️💛💚
Ohh jap body and clean skin keep talking I’m nearly there hmmmmm,! That’s it the old woman is getting it up the Gary tonight weather she likes it or not see what you have gone and done with your talking about dressing up

Cypress66

Cypress66

Ohh jap body and clean skin keep talking I’m nearly there hmmmmm,! That’s it the old woman is getting it up the Gary tonight weather she likes it or not see what you have gone and done with your talking about dressing up
Got the new light today od is the plant photonics I’ll show you it later kuzz I hope it is what it says on the tin nicely made and the led is all OSRAM very yellow light is 4000k no red time will tell just watching old top of the pops and Dennis brown money in my pocket and sugar minnot good thing going classic was the time of my teenage years and the appreciation of the reggae music under mi sensi no officer you must be mad me only smoke cigarettes and strictly shag still waiting for the outfit pictures lol 😂 left the old woman trussed up with a orange 🍊 in her mouth told her that chloroform is known to make your bum sore and if she keeps on the gimp box is only one room away amazing what a bit of trumpet 🎺 does for the libido is only pub grub peace ✌️ to all your family and your outfits

Cypress66

Cypress66

Got the new light today od is the plant photonics I’ll show you it later kuzz I hope it is what it says on the tin nicely made and the led is all OSRAM very yellow light is 4000k no red time will tell just watching old top of the pops and Dennis brown money in my pocket and sugar minnot good thing going classic was the time of my teenage years and the appreciation of the reggae music under mi sensi no officer you must be mad me only smoke cigarettes and strictly shag still waiting for the outfit pictures lol 😂 left the old woman trussed up with a orange 🍊 in her mouth told her that chloroform is known to make your bum sore and if she keeps on the gimp box is only one room away amazing what a bit of trumpet 🎺 does for the libido is only pub grub peace ✌️ to all your family and your outfits
Batty boy

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Damn you crack me up bro looking forward to seeing the light produce some top buds your a great grower mate .

Cypress66

Cypress66

😍Your just saying that you don’t mean it really respect ✊ brother all day long blue 🇫🇴 England and Australia 🇦🇺 is in the house and they are skanking first thing she asked is you have your brush if you have your brush you can avoid the rush ♥️♥️♥️♠️🍺 I’ll get me coat

Cypress66

Cypress66

😍Your just saying that you don’t mean it really respect ✊ brother all day long blue 🇫🇴 England and Australia 🇦🇺 is in the house and they are skanking first thing she asked is you have your brush if you have your brush you can avoid the rush ♥️♥️♥️♠️🍺 I’ll get me coat
When I’m in the same class you are ill be a great grower different league african herbsman you always lived in Australia 🇦🇺 od?

Cypress66

Cypress66

Damn you crack me up bro looking forward to seeing the light produce some top buds your a great grower mate .
What do you think about the things that od is saying amekins is he humouring me the plants in your garden I have looked at look pucka and I only looked at a little bit more time is needed for the things that I would love to see sorry 😐 people I’m on the devils dandruff is a great mixture that and the weed and alcohol 🍷 is where the hardcore are left and guess who is still standing?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
When I’m in the same class you are ill be a great grower different league african herbsman you always lived in Australia 🇦🇺 od?
To kind mate no lived in NZ for years still have ex wife n kids there all loving life Oldest son just opened 4 th tattoo studio plus running my old private studio he's taken over a fees years back now , spent years touring in tattoo seen in eroup , Italy mostly my favourite area learnt lots of veggie gardening whilst I was there . Now soundly rooted here in Tassie . One love my man .

Cypress66

Cypress66

To kind mate no lived in NZ for years still have ex wife n kids there all loving life Oldest son just opened 4 th tattoo studio plus running my old private studio he's taken over a fees years back now , spent years touring in tattoo seen in eroup , Italy mostly my favourite area learnt lots of veggie gardening whilst I was there . Now soundly rooted here in Tassie . One love my man .
One day i will smoke a spliff or two or something different like a smokathon and a few beers 🍺 with the legend that is the od and the geezers that’s switched on here and it has the potential to happen in my life as I can’t wait to see that spider in the outside dunnie the one that has the smile on the fosters advert like an angel 😇 dancing on your tounge you never know my brother is going a bit shitty on the turn your lights down low front here at the moment and I’ll be finishing the current one and then lord i gotta keep on moving moved around all my life really is what it is and I have always had a woman in the mix that is going to be different if this is a Pete Tong out of London down the coast nice and peaceful way of living with no dramas bearing in mind that I’m a angel 😇 lol 😂 peace ✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom