Cypress and the late grow diary

• Thread starter Cypress66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cypress66

Cypress66

Only just switched on the fact that I was able to do this and it was thanks to my brother one drop cos he was telling someone else to do a diary so that is that I will get some pictures of the plants and the progress of them hopefully I can get some pictures from the profile pictures I have been uploading because they are probably a better way for you to get the progress of the plants in the dates that they are in wish me luck with that I am not very good at all the things that you have to do with computer business but I’m trying to get better

Cypress and the late grow diary 2

Cypress and the late grow diary 2

Cypress and the late grow diary 3

Cypress and the late grow diary 4

Cypress and the late grow diary 4

Cypress and the late grow diary 3

Cypress and the late grow diary 5

Cypress and the late grow diary 6

Last edited:
Cypress66

Cypress66

Only just switched on the fact that I was able to do this and it was thanks to my brother one drop cos he was telling someone else to do a diary so that is that I will get some pictures of the plants and the progress of them hopefully I can get some pictures from the profile pictures I have been uploading because they are probably a better way for you to get the progress of the plants in the dates that they are in wish me luck with that I am not very good at all the things that you have to do with computer business but I’m trying to get better
View attachment 1125949
View attachment 1125950
View attachment 1125949
View attachment 1125950
View attachment 1125951
View attachment 1125952
View attachment 1125952
View attachment 1125951
View attachment 1125953will post some more of the pictures of the plants later on when I’m in the office and then try to get some of them from the profile pictures can’t seem to be able to do that one but I’m going to be trying to figure it out lol peace ✌️
View attachment 1125954

Cypress66

Cypress66

The garden is looking healthy.

Looking like indica without a lot of pinching leaves or training. Big pots, lots of light. Getting water when they should and the right amount of nutes.

Nice !!!
Appreciate your kind words like 2 grow training is still a learning curve for me I’ve been doing some tieing and topped two of them all good in my opinion as long as they fill the whole tent up I’m golden and I will be trying to make a weekly update on the garden bless you peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

Appreciate your kind words like 2 grow training is still a learning curve for me I’ve been doing some tieing and topped two of them all good in my opinion as long as they fill the whole tent up I’m golden and I will be trying to make a weekly update on the garden bless you peace ✌️
The ladies are in their blooming period now they are in two different tents and they are getting a new house soon as it is delivered post some pictures of them when I’m in the office peace ✌️

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Looking great C66 love the videos keep posting your grows Cobba .

Cypress66

Cypress66

How do you like those migro LED fixtures? How many watts?
Yeah I’m happy with the results of the light my one is the 240wt + red and they have a new one out now the pro version was a bit pissed about it only just got mine and it was released is what it is that is 270wt and the 2 bar is 120wt and 130wt on the pro you’ll be getting 30wt per square foot a bit more for the pro version peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

🤙❤️💛💚☮️ One Love .
Got the new house for the ladies and gentlemen i struggle with my knees big time but I’m getting it built in stages and it should be up and running tonight I have had some major issues with the room and I have been moving to fit so to speak and if it’s happening later I’ll be posting pictures and maybe a little video of the garden smoke and be happy to all the other bud smokers in the world 🗺 peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

Got the new house for the ladies and gentlemen i struggle with my knees big time but I’m getting it built in stages and it should be up and running tonight I have had some major issues with the room and I have been moving to fit so to speak and if it’s happening later I’ll be posting pictures and maybe a little video of the garden smoke and be happy to all the other bud smokers in the world 🗺 peace ✌️

Top Bottom