Cypress and the late grow diary

• Thread starter Cypress66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cypress66

Cypress66

Got time bro I'm on my back recovery style so I'm good to go when you are ho me up Cobba when you set off to have a crack Rembert 5 node from the growing tip is where I work to . Od good luck maybe play Small Axe by BMW ... If you are a big tree .... We are a small axe , well sharp to cut you down .... sharpened to cut you down ... Work slow and one branch at a time if the branch is under 3 to 4 mm diameter snot it of drop it on water let it root under light I get Cutts that eat from lower lateral never waste them . Od
You are in the recovery position that is what happens when your trying to get into the old woman’s knickers to get the right look for being a moderator lol seriously hope you’re well and your just chilling love 💕 to you my brother peace ✌️ od

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Bro looks great... maybe some pruning but all leaves look healthy. Being I always have to fi d something maybe take that pre-filter and give it a quick wash to help keep up your fan efficiency.

Love the music.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Bro looks great... maybe some pruning but all leaves look healthy. Being I always have to fi d something maybe take that pre-filter and give it a quick wash to help keep up your fan efficiency.

Love the music.
Thanks 🙏 brother I was hoping you would have a look and I have always listened to your advice and if you told me that black was white I would agree with you you know what I mean but I’m going to be getting rid of the stuff that is not above the one drop 5node from the top it is a new one for me and it was crucifieing but like training you see the results and you have been a tremendous help in the past and I will be forever grateful for your help and your time with me you are a proper geezer as they say in England peace ✌️ am

Cypress66

Cypress66

Thanks 🙏 brother I was hoping you would have a look and I have always listened to your advice and if you told me that black was white I would agree with you you know what I mean but I’m going to be getting rid of the stuff that is not above the one drop 5node from the top it is a new one for me and it was crucifieing but like training you see the results and you have been a tremendous help in the past and I will be forever grateful for your help and your time with me you are a proper geezer as they say in England peace ✌️ am
Keep on finding btw

Cypress66

Cypress66

End of the third week and the next two weeks will be the best judge of the flower 💐

Cypress66

Cypress66

Thanks 🙏 for the thumbs up am and like 2 grow much appreciated and I have had some great help and advice and I have been very happy to have been fortunate enough to have found a place that I’ve met and have sort of made a connection with the people here are quality thanks to the farm and all who are here peace ✌️ one love come back one drop the place is not the same without you bredren miss you man

Cypress66

Cypress66

Week eight not going to be getting the results i wanted i thinking is about the time you are weighing in i suppose who knows might be lucky peace ✌️ keep it green bless the farm and all who are here

Cypress66

Cypress66

Plenty wrll enough to see some nice looking plants
Bless you and your family and your help and I have said before you have a greatness in your life that is rarely seen the farm have a great respect for you and your help and your experience and your friendship with them that is very clear to me you are a genuine legend my brother peace ✌️ and love 💕 is the best way to make myself clear that you will always be welcome 🙏 into my home 🏠 it would be a honour and a privilege that probably will never happen but it is something that I would love to see Btw you didn’t find anything on the garden you said yourself before you normally do. So does that mean that I have everything on point that would be nice lol 😂 bless you keep it green and sweet and nice brother peace ✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom