D-9's clone only grow

• Thread starter D9420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D9420

D-9420's clone only grow

here's what were working with at the moment. we have a awesome selection of clones. all being rooted in an EZ-Cloner and grown in FFOF. we got the following strains.
KKSC
Dabney Blu
ODD
Pre-98 Bubba Kush
Bermese x G13
White Rhino
DP Blueberry
Serious AK-47 & the Chronic
Jimmie/Chocco x Blue Buddha
Blue Buddha x SDV3 x Blue Buddha
here are some current pics of the ladies. i will update this thread weekly.

D 9s clone only grow
D 9s clone only grow 2
D 9s clone only grow 3
D 9s clone only grow 4
D 9s clone only grow 5
D 9s clone only grow 6
D 9s clone only grow 7
D 9s clone only grow 8
D 9s clone only grow 9
D 9s clone only grow 10
D 9s clone only grow 11
D 9s clone only grow 12
D 9s clone only grow 13
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Great selections D-9, best of luck

F

fumosigakefanridere

nice strains u got there...
i'm pullin up a chair...
peace

D

D9420

thanks guys im so anxious to flower these strains out its my first time with some sweet genetics:rauch08:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on Delta.. Good seeing ya.. I will be pulling up a chair for this one too.. :passingjoint:

Cant go wrong with the Dabney or the OD they are both hefty hefty gals..

Nice to see Tappy's gear in the mix as well:)

GTD

D

D9420

good to see you here GTD:rauch08: thanks i cant wait to get them into flower. but we both have heat issues and no $$$$ to fix them now. so were just gonna keep the mothers going and clone them so that right when the fall weather hits we have some big healthy bushes to flower out. i see what the Dab and KKSC can do if there grown to the proper size and lollipopped. so im just siked

darksideX

darksideX

hola Delta-9..some real funky clones are growin' in here,lookx all fine! keep up the great work:cool0010:

D

D9420

here are some pics from this morning. the FFOF is letting up a bit i can see the leaves getting a little lighter green. so im gonna use the Bio-Bizz Bio Grow with other amendments and see how well it works. i used it once before and it worked good so we will see how it goes. i need to transplant the Berm x G13, Dab, and Pre-98 Bubba into bigger pots there out growing the 6x6x7 pots and i think thats why my Pre-98 is taking a long time to come around i think its pot bound.
hpim6824.jpg

hpim6827.jpg

hpim6829.jpg

hpim6822.jpg

hpim6823.jpg

hpim6819.jpg

hpim6821.jpg

hpim6816.jpg

hpim6815.jpg

hpim6811.jpg

hpim6810.jpg

hpim6808.jpg

hpim6807.jpg

S

SkyHi

Nice ladies you got there, wanna send me some white rhino clones , lol. My favorite "white" strain.

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice lineup and great pics. They look nice 'n lush. Keep it up buddy, i'll be watching. :yes

D

D9420

some pics from this morning

things are looking great. i gave the older plants there first feeding of Bio Grow, and Cal-Mag at 400 PPM to start off with they ate up all the nutes in the FFOF soil.
so its bottled nutes for them from now on. the Bubba Kush actually looks like a plant now LOL huge Indica leaves. its looking good. and i topped the smaller Dab and Berm xG13 just nipped the top off and continued super cropping all the plants. the only one im not messing with is the Bubba im waiting for it to get more established. but the 3 big girls are all topped and responding great to the supper cropping tons of side growth especially the KKSC and the OD. beautiful plants. the side growth on the KKSC is cool instead of upward all the secondary growth goes out sideways looks cool got the AK x BB re-vegged and growing strong its a great plant the buds turn a sweet dark Purp almost Black. its a medium yielder with a spicy,berry scent/taste with skunky undertones to it. i used a male from those beens in my Dragons Breath cross hopping for the added color to the DB and shorten the flower time a little. all fems i had turned purple and others i seen grown all displayed some level of Purp so i hope it passes on into the cross
D-9 :puffin1:

HPIM6900
HPIM6901
HPIM6902
HPIM6904
HPIM6905
HPIM6907
HPIM6909
HPIM6911
HPIM6913
HPIM6914
HPIM6915
HPIM6918
HPIM6919
HPIM6920
HPIM6921
HPIM6923
HPIM6924
HPIM6926
HPIM6927
HPIM6928
D

D9420

while we have been concentrating on vegging out mothers and taking clones for outdoors we also kept a very small flower box going the past few months. so that we will have free bud to smoke. and there starting to finish up probably another week.
there under a 400w HPS
there is 4 strains 5 plants all clones from my last run.

Direwulfe x Blue Buddha = This is the Sour-D pheno taste/smells like sour fruits with blueberry undertones. its a very potent plant it has the BB structure bushy with very little stretch. and its a heavy yielding plant

JS#3 x OgersKush = This is the Jamaican dominant pheno but you can see a bit of Kush in there. it has lots of stretch in flower with low to average yield and the potency is very high. but the banging lemon dank taste/smell is the best part of this plant.

Ducksfoot99 x Clipse = This is the C99 pheno its a good yielder and it taste/smells so fruity but mostly toward pineapple's. its not the most potent. but its a very nice high and some tasty to smoke.

AK-47 x Bubbleberry = This is the Bubbleberry pheno its a low to medium yielder of some narcotic smoke. it taste/smells spicey berry like with skunky undertones. and the sugar leaves and calyx's all turn dark purp almost black.

im almost out of smoke so i cant wait the AK x BB and DF99 x C can be harvested. the trichs are all cloudy coming up on 8 weeks. but were just waiting for atleast 20-30% amber trichs. the other 2 strains can go for 11+ weeks so they still have 2-3 weeks to go. here are some pics from yesterday. once these are done were not flowering till fall.

HPIM6834
HPIM6872
HPIM6871
HPIM6876
HPIM6877
HPIM6849
HPIM6847
HPIM6885
HPIM6854
HPIM6856
HPIM6857
HPIM6864
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Shit yeah Delta way to blow shit up buddy:rock Looks most impressive especially that ducksfoot gimmick of yours :harvest:

:passingjoint:

D

D9420

Shit yeah Delta way to blow shit up buddy:rock Looks most impressive especially that ducksfoot gimmick of yours :harvest:

:passingjoint:

ya its a sweet plant not the most potent its only a 6.5-7 for potency. but its very enjoyable to smoke it has a very strong mega fruity pineapple smell and taste its great. the mix is DF99 x Clipse i never heard of the father in that mix i guess its from Cali thats all i heard about it. if anyone has info on it feel free to jump in. :rasta:
but this seems to be the C99 pheno the description of the C99 matches this plant to the tee. its a good yielder it has 4 colas like 2ft. tall all solid colas from bottom to top.
here are some pics of my ladies there are 2 pics of a huge Ed Rosenthal Super Bud mother its about 4-5ft. tall and just as round. the Dab is coming up on 3ft. tall with multiple tops. all the plants where topped. there looking sweet i want to flower these so bad it aint funny. the KKSC and OD are sweet there very bushy there all very vigorous growers. the smaller plants the other Dab the Bermese x G13, and the
pre-98 Bubba Kush are taking off and looking great the Bubba looks very indica. i dont usually run indoor in the summer so i just took 4-5 clones of all 5 strains to put outdoors. gotta go search some spots. i got a nice army shovel im just gonna put in my backpack with some guano's, lime ect. hop on my mountain bike and dig some holes and prep it by adding the organic amendments. i want to grow in a cows corn field. they dont cut them down till late november and its along the train tracks that run close to my house i want to put the clones out in the field. and i am planning on putting 2-4 seeds every 100ft. all the way to the field. all the seeds are all fast flowering indicas
the Original Blue Buddha not B.C.B.D pollen chucking attempt at it. its a 7-8 week flower 9 if possible the extra week makes a big difference in potency. its a 7.5-8 for potency but its a narcotic indica couch lock high and has a awesome smell and taste. its a very nice plant stays short and bushy with little to no stretch in flower.
Blue Buddha is ( Oregon Blueberry x Buddhas sister)

HPIM6933
HPIM6935
HPIM6934
HPIM6939
HPIM6940
HPIM6942
HPIM6944
HPIM6945
HPIM6948
HPIM6950
HPIM6951
HPIM6956
HPIM6957
HPIM6962
HPIM6963
HPIM6964
HPIM6965
HPIM6970
D

D9420

here is a Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough:rauch08:
there in some plants the resemble marijuana so its good cover. its in a 5 gal. pot with soiless mix. im using mostly Bio-Bizz and Botnicare products. with a couple others when needed. ideally i would like to top it and prune it into 2 main stems. i want to weight it down so they run horizontal one in each direction along the ground ideally about 1-1/2 - 2ft. off the ground. i just hope we have a good flower season. it rained so much last year i lost pounds from mold about 25-30 pants were lost out of 50 fems and the remaining plants had to be picked threw about 25% of them had mold. very bad season:sick0018:

HPIM6977
HPIM6976
HPIM6978
D

D9420

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i plan on putting 3-4 more plants outside along the garage wall. it has those plants along the whole wall so they will blend in well. i got the KKSC out there i want to put 1 of each strain a OD, Dab, Bubba, Berm x G13 that way i got one of each im gonna pinch the hell out of it and LST them all.
i just put 3-4 clones of all 5 strains into the cloner the rest im gonna plant. either in a cows corn patch or along the train tracks nerebye. thats the only way i can flower currently so i got to stop being lazy and prep some spots. i also want to plant 2 seperate patchs away from the other plants and away from eachother. i got 3 seeds of K.C.36 left and i want to make more seeds. same deal with the Flying Dutchmen- Fuma Con Diablos witch is ( SK#1 x pure Original Haze ) only got 3 seeds so those 2 area's will be just for breeding. if i get 2 fems and 1 male then i will fully polly both fems. but if i get 2 males then i will select the best one to polly the fem. i guess there both great strains the K.C.36 is a great outdoor strain. and the FCD is a nice strain. but it goes by Titans Haze now.
but from what i read the Fuma Con Diablos is better that the Titans Haze. i guess they re-worked it a bit and renamed it. but both strains are still
( SK#1 x Original Haze ) i also have lots of the Real Blue Buddha not the Depots cheapos there polen chuckers there Buddha grow side by side with mine looks like 2 totally different plants they ruined it. but mine are 7-8 week flowers. so im gonna put atleast 10-15 of those seeds in the ground after i sprout them.
were still having cool mornings so im guessing i got almost a month to get things prepped and in the ground
D9420 :smiley_joint:

D

D9420

here is a grow we had going we have not taken pics cause the partner is scarred. but we got a few pics there only a few pheno's of Crystal. its hard pulling them out to take the pics and the group shots wont work there's to much mylar. but we have 10 various phenos of Crystal 10 various phenos of ICE 10 various phenos of White Rhino 3 DP Blueberry. all going under 4-1k HPS lights. its a sealed room being pumped with Co2 at 800 ppm. there all coming up on 10 weeks of flower we took a small bud from the Rhino to test it its still drying but within a couple days i will see how good it is. it looks killer big calyxs and very frosty and smells great reminds me of widow. the ICE, and the Crystal are dank fruity buds reminds me of my SK#1 maybe because Nirvana uses SK#1 in most of there crosses. but i am very impressed in these nirvana strains they put out some huge colas so i will be very happy with a 1/3 of the harvest. and i did very little work. one of my parteners BG did most of the work in flower. ive just been keeping the mothers happy and healthy :smiley_joint:

HPIM2953
HPIM2956
HPIM2957
HPIM2958
HPIM2959
HPIM2962
HPIM2964
HPIM2970
HPIM2972
HPIM2980
D

D9420

my goal with these is to keep them as low to the ground as possible. so there somewhat hidden in the other growth. im gonna try a few things. the KKSC and the OD i have a feeling there gonna get real big. so im gonna go wild with the pinching of the tops and some LST work. i got a Dabney, Bubba and AK-47 x Bubbleberry i think may stay smaller if i top it a few times. if i have to i will do some LST on them also. im waiting for the Bermese x G13 to root that will be out there also. i figure 6 nice plants should yield well for me. also if anyone has tried these strains outdoors any tips would be cool. as for feeding, mold resistance, stuff like that.

HPIM7075
HPIM7076
HPIM7074
HPIM7077
D

D9420

here's what i got currently added to the ICE, Crytsal, WR. its some AK48 and some AK-47 x Bubbleberry. for some reason my buddy got some nice trich production out of the AK48 i had very little 5-6 potency at best. i gave him a clone and he got the potency up to a good 7-7.5 but he got less yield. but it ended up some good indica smoke i was surprised. and the AK x BB clone i gave him came out nice also. its a nice purp pheno that has some good potency probably around an 8. with average yields but it is a great high and has a nice strong Hashy smell with berry and skunk undertones. just some good daytime bud that gets you bombed but you can still function ;)
these are some samples they were just jarred today :smiley_joint:

HPIM7078
Top Bottom