D-9's clone only grow

• Thread starter D9420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Worddd

Hey D9420!

I gotta tell you that your plants are looking unbelivably healthy D9420, really nice job keeping them healthy. Real nice selection of genetics you have there bro. Too bad bout the groundhog, hopefully it doesn't return and hopefully no real damage has been done, just a lil accidental topping. Keep up the good work bro!
best greetings
Worddd

D

D9420

i was just wondering does anyone no is the
pre-98 Bubba Kush cut thats going around 100% indica or is there any Sat in her. im just curious im amazed at the growth structure she has huge leaves, and a huge main stem. nothing like my other plants. any info would be cool i no theres not much info on most of the Kushes but if anyone knows that would be cool :smiley_joint:

F

Fear

My bubbas leaves were huge too. But you vegged yours definately long enough. My yield was laughable. Your plants look really nice and healthy definately must love your job! Peace man i am about to pass out.

D

D9420

im getting so anxious to flower after vegging all these killer strains for a few months. i have yet to try anything but the Dabney so i setup my 4x4x7 Homebox. i got 1000w HPS its in an air cooled hood with lots of air flowing thru it. thats the only way i can keep my temps down i got 2-465cfm Dayton Blowers. 1 is blowing cooler air from the basement into the hood that fan is adjustable since i wired a regular dimmer switch into it so i can turn it up or down. the other is sucking out the other side and out of the room to get rid of the hot air. and there is a 265cfm Dayton Blower bringing fresh air into the tent. so far so good it has been running for 2 days and so far i hit 77deg. and the humidity has been around 40-45.
currently i am dry running the setup to check temps and humidity before i put anything in there. but im thinking 4 plants im gonna cycle my mother plants into flower.
im gonna try and go with a Dab, pre98 Bubba,
Berm x G13, and a OD if they all fit. if not the big OD is out and a smaller Dab is in. here are the 4 plants i would like to flower and the tent setup.

HPIM7363
HPIM7366
HPIM7369
HPIM7372
HPIM7421
HPIM7424
HPIM7438
HPIM7426
HPIM7430
HPIM7440
D

D9420

i made the move late last night. so im off and flowering
here are some pics from last night. they look like there drooping but its because of being in a bag for the move over here.
you can see in the lights on pics from this morning there standing tall and healthy. i usually do lots of small plants but i think i might pull the same amount of bud from 4 big plants maybe more.
i got the following strains in flower Dabney Blu, Original Diesel, Bermese x G13, Pre-98 Bubba Kush. i just hope i will not get much stretch in flower. i only got 7ft. of height in the tent and the light brings it down to 6ft.and 12-18in. from the light brings it to 5ft. and the plants are already 3 1/2ft. tall. so i might have to tie things down
also there in 3-Gal. pots could i flower in these or would i get a better yield if i put them in 5-Gal. pots ?

HPIM7444
HPIM7448
HPIM7447
HPIM7446
HPIM7451
HPIM7449
HPIM7450
D

D9420

i set up my small veg tent i am only using a few 44w CFL's cause i want the slowest growth i can get. i have my new mothers going in there but i dont want the growth ive been getting i would like to keep them as small as possible.
so i cycled 4 of my big moms into flower and hacked down the rest of the moms and im starting new mothers. i got 6 strains in there i decided to just stay with my clone only strains. Dab, Berm x G13, OD, pre98 Bubba, KKSC, and i also started a AK-47 x Bubbleberry i ran this a few times and i realy like it. and check those clones out a couple are over 1-1/2ft. with stems the size of my thumb they seem to root faster than the smaller clones. i always thought that small cuttings were better to root not big woody stems. but its working out that way. also the last pic is the Serious seeds AK-47 mom were gonna take clones and hack that plant up also. the plants are getting way to big for the area there in. so were gonna start again from clones.

HPIM7462
HPIM7455
HPIM30491
HPIM3049
HPIM3050
HPIM30531
D

D9420

im giving this a little bump. i just need some opinions from people in post 45 i got my plants in 3-gal. pots do you think they will flower better if i transplanted them. or will it be the same but i will have to water more often.
there about 2, 2-1/2 ft. tall with multiple tops i usually grow smaller plants so any info would be great. :smiley_joint:

F

Fear

I think 5 gallons is a safe bet myself d9420, more roots more buds. I forgot to mention veg your bubba a long time. That one you got looks big enough. Just so you know a typical plant might grow 1 pound but the bubba will be like 6oz. Since they will be alot bigger just trim your fan leaves back 3rd and 6th week to allow light in your lower canopy. Peace bro.

D

D9420

thats what i figured more roots more bud. thanks for your input Fear. cant wait to smoke these strains :smiley_joint:
i tried the Dab before its good smoke but not the most potent.
i hear it does not even compare to my OD or the Pre98 for potency though so im very siked to have these ladies in my stable. and i might take a clone an add Serious AK-47 as a mother i think it might be the Cherry Pheno it has a very sweet smell unlike the others.

F

Fear

Daney Blue huh not potent I hear it yields good but the flavor wasn't there FOR YA? I was about to get a dABNEY MOM. My Chemdog 91 is foxtailing I'm not a fan of bud that does this. So I am looking for the next run which more than likely will be joeshomes casey jones. I have 46 cloning now. But they are so small and I have 2 to 3 weeks left.

samino

samino

D9420, sup bro! You sure have a hell of a green thumb buddy, and i love that setup.

You could flower those in the 3 gallon, but they will bottom out before they finish, maybe sooner depending how long you vegged in them. I too think going to the 5 gallons would be a better choice, but you will have some massive growth to deal with. So, get ready for a lot of work training those babies!
I may have to start calling you the weed pimp after seeing this one!

Hell of a grow bro:pimp:

D

D9420

Daney Blue huh not potent I hear it yields good but the flavor wasn't there FOR YA? I was about to get a dABNEY MOM. My Chemdog 91 is foxtailing I'm not a fan of bud that does this. So I am looking for the next run which more than likely will be joeshomes casey jones. I have 46 cloning now. But they are so small and I have 2 to 3 weeks left.

ya its a very good yielder. and as for flavor/scent i would say Blueberry Muffin mix. very tasty smoke. its hard to say the potency because after i smoked the Dabney we burnt a fatty of the SFV OGK cut. that weed took me for a loop pure lemon dankness awesome high all around great bud except the yield. so it was hard to really tell how potent the Dab is i would have to say a solid 8.
Casey Jones huh that strain sounds good i'll be watching for them ladies.

D

D9420

D9420, sup bro! You sure have a hell of a green thumb buddy, and i love that setup.

You could flower those in the 3 gallon, but they will bottom out before they finish, maybe sooner depending how long you vegged in them. I too think going to the 5 gallons would be a better choice, but you will have some massive growth to deal with. So, get ready for a lot of work training those babies!
I may have to start calling you the weed pimp after seeing this one!

Hell of a grow bro:pimp:

thanks Sam ya thats what i am worried about is that blast of growth at the start of flower i do not have the head room for them to get to much bigger in the tent.
im thinking of a SCROG or just lots of LST work.
gonna have to deal with it as it comes LOL

I

Indica~tor

Just remember to drill holes at the top of the 5 gal buckets before you x-plant. This will allow you the freedom to bend your plants in any direction you want. Also, I have found that it is waaaaay easier to train my plants when they are thirsty. you see, when your plants aren't filled with water, they tend to bend easier which is normal if you ever seen a plant wilting from thirst. just bend them over and tie them down then when all the twisty ties are in place, go ahead and water them. If you try and bend them after watering it is more likely you can break the branches because they tend to stiffen up after a good watering. .
Hope this makes sense.
Peace, Indi

D

D9420

Just remember to drill holes at the top of the 5 gal buckets before you x-plant. This will allow you the freedom to bend your plants in any direction you want. Also, I have found that it is waaaaay easier to train my plants when they are thirsty. you see, when your plants aren't filled with water, they tend to bend easier which is normal if you ever seen a plant wilting from thirst. just bend them over and tie them down then when all the twisty ties are in place, go ahead and water them. If you try and bend them after watering it is more likely you can break the branches because they tend to stiffen up after a good watering. .
Hope this makes sense.
Peace, Indi

very good info IT!! makes sense it would be easier to train a thirsty plant like you said. and drilling the hole's to tie off to is cool. thats what im gonna do thanks for the idea. :rock

I

Indica~tor

Glad I could help bro. And BTW, Your shit still looks healthy as all git up too. Nice to see everything is comin along for ya. :)
Peace and take care, Indi

D

D9420

bummer i tried to put them into 5gal. buckets yesterday and they were almost hitting the light and they have yet to stretch. so i just added 3-4in. of soil into the bottom of the 3-gal pots and put them back into them. i was not planning on flowering these so they got to big. i thought they were fine till i put them in the tent and seen how much head room i had. im most likely gonna have to tie everything down or im thinking of getting a screen they have a 4x4 one at home depot perfect for my tent. i can see it now this is gonna be tricky. LMAO
but i gotta do what i gotta do. next time i will no how the strains grow in flower and adjust things to maximize my yield.
i think the Pre98 BK is gonna be cool and the Berm x G13 should do good to but the Dabney and the OD are big girls so its gonna get interesting to say the least.
what about topping them again will that help or just cause less yield.
i seen one grower who topped his plants at the start of flower every grow it seemed to work well for him. or maybe supper crop them. is it to late to top or super crop. just wondering what you all think.
but next cycle im gonna try to get smaller plants using 6-gal. pots so they grow to there full potential. after i flower them once i should have an idea what would work best for each strain. so if anyone has ideas on how to keep them shorter just toss them out. if you have ever topped or super cropped at the start of flower. please chime in thanks
D9420 :smiley_joint:

F

Fear

Damn dude didn't realize a tent doh! I wouldn't of said 5 gallons. I wasn't payin attention. Well after they get over the shock of the transplanting. I really think in a tent and a over head light if at all possible put that net in and crop them now, no real choice unless you bend them over and use the netting to it's full potential. They will take a week to recover but oh well better to have conttrol and a eased mind.

Top Bottom