D-9's clone only grow

• Thread starter D9420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D9420

Fukkkk Yeah Brutha!!!!! Thats her all right. LOL She is def one of a kind and is always a pleasure to grow..A buddy of mine grew her out in not the best of conditions for the first time and when she was ready to be chopped there wasnt a single leaf on her but you better believe those buds still were. LOL she will basically grow for ya in any environment and under some shitty conditions.

Yours looks nice tho bro. a little dark in the leaves but that shouldnt be a problem if you've already started flushing. (?) How do you flush anyways? straight water? I tend to add a little un-sulphered B/S molasses for the first week to help the plant use up the last of its stored food then I use straight PH'd water for the last week.

Here are two of my girls now. they were grown under really awful conditions throughout the entire run mind you. I wasnt able to get an A/C unit in there until a couple weeks ago so I basically had to raise the lights as high as I could to keep them from wilting over from the heat of the lamps. Now my shits 78* with lights all the way down on em :)
Oh, and I was battling the borg too...lets not forget that dumb ass shiz ..lmao.
Soooooo anyways, my next run should be a helluva lot better then this one turned out.

On the left is the Longbottom Leaf and the one on the right is the OD... these are just two of a whole bunch of others im about to take down here in a coupla weeks :smoke

Take care of yourself bro..and be safe, Indi

your totally rite about the Bubba growing in any condition i have had bad heat issues this grow and she was the only one to stand strong and grow nice.
the others could have done much better i usually do not grow in summer time but i needed bud and was anxious to flower my clones :joint:
yours are looking sweet!! the OD does look just like mine.

D

D9420

well i had some issues this grow heat has been a bad problem. and the leaves on the plants have been turning dark colors and are curling up but they feel wet then some others have had bad necrosis. i usually do not have any problem with my grows im thinking its the heat doing most of the damage but i am not positive. this winter i think i could pull a way better harvest! the Dab and Bubba are alright especially the Bubba it takes all you can throw at it. but the Berm and OD are a bit fluffy i think i could do much better in the rite conditions.
here are some pics

HPIM8498
HPIM8495
HPIM8491
HPIM8486
HPIM8485
HPIM8484
HPIM8482
HPIM8499
HPIM8501
HPIM8502
HPIM8503
HPIM8507
HPIM8514
HPIM8511
HPIM8513
HPIM8512
HPIM8524
HPIM8526
HPIM8527
HPIM8532
HPIM8528
HPIM8533
HPIM8529
another_sellout

another_sellout

Is the Dabney a big yielder? Every time I come across the name it seems to be rocking...

I

Indica~tor

Well D, looks like your finally nearing the end of your run and it also looks to me that your harvest is going to be a successful one brutha. good shit my man, im happy for ya. truly am. ..

Oh, and btw...Im taking my OD and bubba to 11 weeks this round bro... I wanna see if the OD is any better with age. LOL The bubba I have taken to 11 before so I know what to expect there. I may take one of the Longbottom Leafs to 11 as well ...might as well. Ha!

Well my friend.. Unfortunately I do have some bad news for ya tho.. my GF and I are splittin up and looks like im gonna hafta move here soon as the landlord want to now sale the place and it is just too damn risky to be doing this and having an open house LMAO... And another thing that sucks is she's taking the comp with her as it belongs to her kid. (A b-day gift from me) lol.

so looks like im gonna hafta close shop for a minute until I can get my head on straight. This shits been eatin me up all damn week bro. But Life happens...ya know? :joint:

Peace my friend and take care., Indi

A

Aerokush101

D9420 Much Respect. How long do you plan on taking Bubba 65-70... Gangsta....

D

D9420

Is the Dabney a big yielder? Every time I come across the name it seems to be rocking...

yes its a very good yielder if its grown right this is my first run with her and it looks like i will get 5-6 oz. i have seen and smoked some cured bud and it has a sweet indica high and the smell is blueberry all the way it smells so good and it taste like blueberry also my buddy averages around 6-7oz. with her regularly.

D9420 Much Respect. How long do you plan on taking Bubba 65-70... Gangsta....

thanks Aero i plan on harvesting at 62 days all my buddy's who grow it say the high is prime at 9 weeks
i might leave on a few buds to see if i prefer it at 10 weeks better.

here are a few pics of the Bubba!! all the trichs are cloudy and a few amber. i will be harvesting all the plants in a few days.:rock

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

nice lookin' crop bro ----- is this your first time runnin' g13 x burm.... any info that you can pass on about that strain --- mailman should be bringing goodies soon.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
damn.....

both that dab abd the OG look incredible.....nice work man....u letting that bub go 10 then?...nice lookin smoke....

D

D9420

nice lookin' crop bro ----- is this your first time runnin' g13 x burm.... any info that you can pass on about that strain --- mailman should be bringing goodies soon.

thanks MR. Rod the Bermese x G13 is a very sweet plant!! loaded with trichs with a great smell to it. it has very little stretch in flower so it needs a longer veg than most strains. it seems to be a very good yielder. it was a bit fluffy but that was from high temps this grow. in the winter when i can keep the temps around 70-75 deg. during lights on and 60 at lights off all the leaves will turn maroon but the buds stay green

both that dab abd the OG look incredible.....nice work man....u letting that bub go 10 then?...nice lookin smoke....

thanks Massqwon i decided to harvest a couple days ago at 9 weeks. the Dab is a great plant mega frosty huge yield and smells like Blueberry Muffin Mix. the Bubba has a dank ass smell almost lemony its hard to describe but its a great smell. as for the OG i think you got it confused with my OD (Original Daywrecker Diesel) its also a killer plants it has a very good yield of some great smelling buds its far from smelling like Diesel its more Citrus but again its hard to pinpoint but its an all around 10 it has the yield, smell, and potency its an all around great strain. im so happy i have the chance to grow these elite clones. now i just have to burn some up and see if they really live up to the hype. :smiley_joint:

here are some pics of the buds hanging after trimming. it took a while to trim but after the first one was trimmed i smoked the scissor hash and that helped when trimming the next plant. so i ended up taking a hash brake between every plant. and i have lots of very good trim and popcorn buds waiting for a hash run.:RastaBong:
i will be shut down till fall now i have more than enough bud to last till then. next time the plants will be a bit smaller im thinking 6 plants instead of 4 all i have to do is keep my moms going till then.
i plan on running the Pre98 Bubba again next grow i have not smoked it but i can tell just by looking at it that its very potent its packed with trichs.
so i have to decide what to grow. im for sure gonna run the following strains for my next run.
Chemdog #4
(skunkva) 91 Chem
Chem-D x Blueberry
KKSC
Bubba

and i have to decide what else i want to run from the following list.
Pre2000 DJ Shorts Blueberry
OD
Berm x G13
Dab
AK-47
AK-47 Bubbleberry
Cherry AK
Strawberry Diesel

i want to polly a few lower branches of each plant with some Wonder Diesel x Deep Chunk to make some sweet crosses. while looking for a stud i will be looking for a Afghani dominant Deep Chunk pheno so i will be looking for Indica leaves, with a short plant with tight nodal space to use for the crosses. but if my Subcool/TGA gear gets here by then. i might decide to use one of there strains for the crosses. but i have enough time to decide if anyone has any suggestions on what would be a good cross to my clone only's.
Jilly Bean
Agent Orange
Jacks Cleaner 2
Vortex
Jack The Ripper

HPIM8552
HPIM8558
HPIM8559
HPIM8560
HPIM8561
HPIM8562
HPIM8563
D

D9420

i have had the plants hanging about 7 days and they were ready for jars/bags i did not have enough jars so i used gallon zip lock bags i bagged them up last night. i still have a week or so of burping them till there were i like them. but the smells are great!!
the Dabney Blu is great Smells/Taste just like berry's and i tried a sample last night it got me ripped up nice great indica high. :puffin1:
the Berm x G13 was fluffier than i would have liked but still yielded well i tried a sample of this also its about as potent as the Dab but a different high. the taste is hard to describe but its a strong odor.
the OD was also kinda fluffy i think the heat problems made them fluffy and slowed growth i probably could have went 10-11 with my OD and B x G13.
the bud is good but it probably could have been 10 times better. its nowhere close to smelling like diesel it almost fruity with a funky twist never smelled nothing like it. i tried some this morning and its a heavy hitter 2 bong rips had me sweating. LOL
then i tried the Bubba about an hour ago and i love it that is some incredible rock hard bud and it has a funky Dank taste/smell almost like pine and lemons. and its very potent super Narcotic indica high.
i ended up with a pretty decent yield from the 4 plant when i bagged the strains i ended up with.
4oz. from the Dabney
5oz. from the Berm x G13
4-3/4oz. from the OD
2-1/2oz. from the Bubba
im still expecting a loss in yield maybe up to an oz. per bag over the next couple weeks so im guessing 11+ oz. in all for a finished yield. that will last me a while enough so i do not have to grow till fall i want to pull 2 big harvest this winter cause the heat issues i have in summer blow and 2 good harvest will give me enough to last and i still have a few outdoor girls that just started budding i hope they finish out nice. we have been having tons of rain so far this season i hope it lets up or i will have bad mold issues but i got some dank buds to burn up so im a happy camper.

HPIM8576
HPIM8585
D

D9420

here are my outdoor plants there nothing special we have had tons of rain so the soil never has time to dry out. the past couple weeks have been nice and they have taken off growing at a good pace. there just starting to flower so i gave it some bloom nutes. but if it keeps raining im gonna have to make a small overhang with strapping and clear plastic to keep the rain off the plants 1 for mold and 2 the rain just washes out the nutes i give it.
i have a couple OD and one of each the AK x BB, KKSC, Berm x G13, Bubba, and Dab.

HPIM8593
HPIM8594
HPIM8592
D

D9420

here are some good pics i got of the Bubba then of the Dabney. the first 5 are Bubba its got a very awesome smell its piney/lemony/Dankness and the high is a very nice Indica high hits you like a hammer puts you rite out very narcotic high. the last is the Danbey it smells just like Blueberry muffin mix and taste sort of the same its really sweet smoke but it grabs your lungs so be prepared to cough your brains out but it also gets you wrecked its an Indica high also just not as heavy hitting as the Bubba

Hpim8669
Hpim8661
D

D9420

i finally got decent pics of the OD it was the last plant i trimmed so i kinda rushed threw it. so between the bad trim job and how this strain grows its hard to get good pics its frosty as hell but if you just look at it you would not be that impressed the smell would draw you in though. LOL
here are some more pics the first 5 are of the Original Diesel and the last 5 are of the Bermese x G13.
the OD is awesome smoke gets you torn up i guess thats why they call it Daywrecker and the high last a few hours also a very narcotic high. the smell/taste is to me similar to the Bubba its lemony/grapefruity/Dank. the Berm x G13 is more of a even hybrid high good for daytime smoke. total opposite of the OD, Bubba, and the Dab its more uplifting with no anxiety. the smell/taste is hard to describe its pungent but its also got kinda a sweet/hashy thing going on.

HPIM8736
HPIM8735
HPIM8734
HPIM8747
HPIM8746
HPIM8745
D

D9420

hows it going fellow farmers!! been away for a while lost my net but i finally got it back on now.
this was my last grow the pics there are at 9 weeks almost ready except the KKSC she will go 11-12 weeks.
the strains i had going are as follows.:passingjoint:
Dabney Blu
KKSC
ODD
Berm x G13
Pre98 Bubba Kush
AK47
Pre2000 DJ Blueberry
Chem-D x Blueberry

all in a 4x4x7 area with 1000w switchable light.:big_boss:

and soon i should be getting a couple more cuts. Blueberry Kush, and SR71 Purple Kush and he is on the hunt for some Banana Kush to. :weed-sign:
im always up to try out any Kush
i had a great grow much better then last! winter time is best for me since i do not get heat issues like i do in the summer.
i am also growing out 2 new cuts a cut of
Chem-D x Blueberry :cool0010:
and DJ Short's Pre-2000 Blueberry this cut form's up just like the Bubba Kush buds but it has more side growth than the Bubba. but it has no berry smell its just a strong dank smell just like the Bubba but its a keeper.
all the plants are very frosty except the Serious AK47 good yield on her just not the knockout i expected.
here are some pics there all at 9 weeks.

hpim9355.jpg

hpim9356.jpg

hpim9357.jpg

hpim9360.jpg

hpim9364.jpg

hpim9365.jpg

hpim9367.jpg

hpim9369.jpg

hpim9378.jpg

hpim9379.jpg

hpim9380.jpg

hpim9387.jpg

hpim9388.jpg

hpim9389.jpg

hpim9388_1.jpg

hpim9392.jpg

hpim9394.jpg

hpim9399.jpg

hpim9408.jpg

hpim9412.jpg

hpim9418.jpg

hpim9420.jpg

D

D9420

and here is my current grow just started flowering about a week ago. this time i am running the following cuts

KKSC
ODD
Berm x G13
Chem-D x Blueberry
pre98 Bubba Kush
pre2000 DJ BB
AK-47 x Bubbleberry a sweet cut i found in some f2's

also if you notice the Bubba and DJ BB look identical i am not sure of the genetics of each plant but they have to be very closely related the look, taste, smell, and the growth and bud structure are the same. basically the DJ BB taste and smell is like a watered down Bubba but with the same potency as the Bubba.
i would love to know the genetics used i think there very close to being 100% Indica. so im thinking along the lines of Afghanistan, Morocco, Tibet???
if anyone has an idea throw it at me.
here are some pics
95349573.jpg

hpim9537.jpg

hpim9541.jpg

hpim9544.jpg

hpim9545.jpg

hpim9547.jpg

hpim9548.jpg

hpim9550.jpg

hpim9557.jpg

HPIM9553
L

luvinlife

DAAAAAmmmN D9 them are nice girls ya got there....them chemblues and od's look especially tasty...lol nice to have ya back!

D

D9420

DAAAAAmmmN D9 them are nice girls ya got there....them chemblues and od's look especially tasty...lol nice to have ya back!

Chem-D x Blueberry it so dank smelling but i noticed as it cures its getting a-bit sweeter but the buds are rock hard and mega frosty. and the high is very narcotic it really hits you hard. i plan to keep her in the garden for a long time.:passingjoint::weed-sign:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Bump... Sup D-9! Damn... How'd I miss this thread? I didn't know you were on the Farm too... :cool

Top Bottom