• Thread starter KennyPowers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I see im way late to this...but this is insane!:confused:

Monsanto williams. How the fuck is that constitutional? you cant grow it, but you can buy it? WTF?

Is that question even being raised by anyone in the media?

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Hey motel will be growing for big pharma soon, hes real big for getting it into a pill form, patch or other delivery systems, I must give him props though he was a big player behind arizona's prop 203, we have issues but it's a start. He's also not for outright legalization, hell I say if you can legally grow tobacco for personal use that can kill you and it's controlled by the ATF, then why and the hell cant you grow your own meds, hmmm wonder if we can grow a strain that looks like tobacco but is weed, you know like grafting hops onto a mmj stock? lol kidding of course.

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

so it sounds like a lot of you guys know how the application process in dc worked?

did any of you apply?

sure doesnt sound like it to me. regaurdless would you rather have 6 growers or 0. believe me i understand what you all are saying and agree on a lot of points of contention, but seriously 6-10 grows and dispencaries for patients to access or zero.

its still a step like it or not. idealism only goes so far. folks love to go on and on about the way it "should" be.

as to the we grow folks they suck. no commercial grower will buy a friggin thing from them in any state they are opening up in obviously. its just a marketing ploy to get the masses in as they are becoming a household name. kind of like a builder shopping at home depot, not gonna happen.

K

kolah

I wonder how much those 6 "growers" paid. (under the tables or course) And I am sure it wasn't mom and pop trying to make a decent living.

I once liked Montel.....up until this fiasco. Just what he needs, MORE money.

It's ALWAYS about money, the root of all evil.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I wonder where Montel will be growing the meds. Does he have to grow it in DC?

Wonder if he is Hiring ;)

Top Bottom