IMG_06742.JPG
IMG_06951.JPG
IMG_07121.JPG
IMG_07182.JPG
IMG_07192.JPG

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thx winta! She isn't ripening as quick as I'd like and I spotted a coupe hermie flowers on one or two tops, other than that I have a feeling I'm gonna like the smoke as it smells like high school! LOL
Not sure if she is making the cut til I smoke her, but based on just growing her and her structure and mass amounts of huge sun leaves I'm not gonna run her again most likely....

baba G

winta

winta

then shes good and bad lol i hope she has some good meds for ya bro!

Thx winta! She isn't ripening as quick as I'd like and I spotted a coupe hermie flowers on one or two tops, other than that I have a feeling I'm gonna like the smoke as it smells like high school! LOL
Not sure if she is making the cut til I smoke her, but based on just growing her and her structure and mass amounts of huge sun leaves I'm not gonna run her again most likely....

baba G

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey winta, I'm def gonna give her to a few people but I've got so many varieties and only so much space...

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Hey winta, I'm def gonna give her to a few people but I've got so many varieties and only so much space...

I know that problem first hand. I have like NO mom /veg space atm. It will be fixed soon, but it's a pain when you start to run out of room.

Looking forward to hearing how it smokes.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Overall, she could have gone a week longer easily and she presented an abundance of variation(more so than any variety I've grown,almost..).
The nugs had different appearances but all smell slightly polyestery, lol
But, mainly sweet smelling with an almost light tropical(hawaiian) odor to it.
I'll try puffing some and see if she contends with the others...

baba G

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
YummY! Just tried a nice bowl of the Hound Dog pheno of D King; it has the weirdest sweet grassy, polyestery almost grapey flavor...can't really taste the Dog in it but can see it in it's pistils and nugs for sure. Stoney no doubt! Very relaxing and seems like a nice daytime/evening nug, not a couch locker.

I'm gonna give her another go, and just keep it alive for now....Don't have the heart to kill her, so gonna give her to a couple folks so she finds a home somewhere!

baba G

E

el boyo

hell ya.. that weird polyester type smell is what i remember about elvis.. hard to put your finger on) it, but unforgettable.. i'm glad you are gonna her around.. shes def a contender :):)

winta

winta

wow those nuggs look nice and the bubble! it seems u have an Elvis leaner bro thats great u are keepin her around!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Just an update on the DKing, been puffing plenty of mini nuglets from the King and damn it's super cured and extra stoney now! I like it, not enough to grow it much more but it has a cool smell and tastes nice! Might hybridize it for fun, we'll see...

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Very nice report baba G, I've learned to run most strains from seed at least 1 more go-round, i've been pleasantly surprised on more than 1 occasion, Peace SSP

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Elvis X double dawg I think, I'd have to look it up to be sure but that sounds right

O

organicgangster

i had the elvis cut but let it go. dont remember it being too special but JJ prolly made it way better.

pretty sure its citral x skunk 1

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I was gifted some seeds back in 04 by a friend in Blue Lake. He said they were called Elvis and were named after the breeder whom he'd worked with. Not sure if it's the same strain or not but I might even have a few beans left hiding in the vault. I know it's dubbed an east coast clone only but I'm wondering if I got it in seed from before she got this status?

O

Organicyumyum

I was gifted some seeds back in 04 by a friend in Blue Lake. He said they were called Elvis and were named after the breeder whom he'd worked with. Not sure if it's the same strain or not but I might even have a few beans left hiding in the vault. I know it's dubbed an east coast clone only but I'm wondering if I got it in seed from before she got this status?

the real Elvis has been around longer than 2004. We had it in the Northeast as early as 2000 that I can remember, and Im sure it has been around a lot longer than that.

Top Bottom