d-limonene hash oil ?

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I don't believe Ledslead was marketing to you, he was sharing information from a company that is doing what your wanting to do. It's called sharing.
You mention you don't wanna pay for something you can do yourself, well go make your GOLD now...

Based on the title of your thread, this is exactly what Led did, sent you information on d-limonine...
Could have titled it, How Do I Make d-limonine hash oil? Just a thought
My point being: If you knew the methodology and techniques associated with this type of chemistry you wouldn't be asking. And I'm not sure but to make this type of concentrate you need some lab experience as well I'm imagining...in other words, I don't think its something everyone can make like bubble hash or bho or stuff of that nature..

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
TT
i want my own thc gold from my own strains I dont want to have to leave amsterdam and i dont want to pay for something i can do my self from high quality stuff and not trash to stash like led was saying in that marketing thingy ?

Basically you want everything handed to you on a silver platter and if it is not handed to you you complain??

Rather than doing the work yourself.

If you did a simple search you could have found some information. Obviously it appears you do not have the skills to do so. Not appreciate the information shared. Maybe you do but sure doesn't come across that way.

If you don't appreciate others sharing with you, Ow Well.I saw a thank you and that means it was worthwhile for at least one person.

Bottom line it hopefully it will help others and that is a positive thing.

Typical of many lazy? (not sure what it is) I see on many of the cannabis forums. I don't know what it is... smarts.. ambition.. Maybe I am just blessed with common sense skills.

I was trying to help and hoping to get some help as well. We have the same goal so why not combine our efforts??

Here are some facts you may not be aware of.
That is the best information out there in the subject. Marketing or NOT.
I do not know of any other manufacturer using d-limonene.
This gets the conversation started with people that are skilled in chemistry.
The manufacturer knows we are discussing there product.

Hope that helps open your eyes to another perspective.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Thanks, interesting website too, just learned how to precipitate purer melatonin and isolate from tablet-binders.

hammalamma

hammalamma

I have had pure gold many times, it works great in most vape pens. It smells like orange peels and is absolute amber mixed with 10 to 15% d-limonene. I have made it numerous times for vape pen cartridges.
IMG 20120210 184145
Aapen3

joshadelph

joshadelph

People use D-limonene after they winterize oil to dewax it. It pulls most of the terps out with it so they add back d-limonene which is the most common citrus flavored terp. It tastes odd in my opinion but winterizing it like that is the only way I have heard of getting oil 100% clean.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

I get my limonene on amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formul...TF8&qid=1343441288&sr=8-1&keywords=d-limonene
That's the one. Just cut or use a syringe to get it out of the capsule.
funny, exactly the kind i found, and syringe into softgel works great. much larger quantities avail in 50G drum of course.

worth noting for cautious experimenters, the various isomer-forms are all contact and respiratory irritants (as are other terpenes in cannabis). we're all familiar with this, sneezy/histimine reaction, runny eyes, 'lung expansion' (bs term), etc. this irritation also contributes to psychoactive and medicinal/therpeutic effects of course (seems like the most pronounced strains are some of my favorites). a corollary non-human example is catnip on cats..

anyone messing with L-limonene? (the 'pine'-ier one, but not quite like pinene) prob a lot stronger on the lungs and mucous membranes per volume?

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

oh, and be aware the flash point of limonene is relatively low, so maybe good to not leave cap off larger container or use near open flame? boiling/vape temps are around 350F, hence the good match (and conversely the reason why e-cig glycerin/glycols don't work well for canna vape-pens).

here's another brand: just realizing this is what makes all those citrus cleaners. the ease with which it dissolves cannaresin makes it a good solvent for general cleanup, but still need to wear gloves or it will de-fat your skin (trust me). seems like other garden uses too, ipm?

foaf

foaf

I did it with limonene and it can be made concentrated and still low viscosity so it works in my preferred tank type ecig cartridges. but, limonene changes the flavor, its kinda nice, but the orange essence overpowers any hash taste.

my current favorite way to do it is to mix fully purged bho 1gram with 2cc of ethanol. Warm to 140 for a short while so the oil liquifies and mixes with the ethanol. It stays low viscosity even once it cools, almost as well as limonene but it cant be made quite as concentrated. And you sometimes have to run a few drops of ethanol through the cartridges wicks after you have filled it a few times, it gums up.

But the beauty is that the flavor is really nice. Hashy, but not like bho straight. More chocolate or coffee notes. :)

Place this mixture in any one of the "tank" type ecig cartridges. Works great and doesn change the flavor like limonene does or ruin the flavor like PEG-400 does. Peg-400 is an ecig vehicle that dissolves bho quite well and works, but so does ethanol. and by works I mean in the newer tank type cartridges that feed a solution to a vaporizing element. there are a bunch of models and brands. there are dual coil tanks that make more vapor.

I really searched this thread out as I was about to use limonene to solubilize dmt, also a great thing to vaporize in these ecig tanks. peg-400 works quite well here too.

Ever after

Ever after

how do you make the thc gold with tartrate acid and some natural stuff ?? do you use ultrasonic's to extract the oils . if your not gonna tell us how to make thc gold then you should be banned because this site is for help and sharing info and techniques and sharing news not to promote your company unless logic got paid by you i think you should be banned for not telling us how to make thc gold because we dont need sales men on the thc farm!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH and 40 a half gram of your stupid thc gold is not worth it what the hell had you been thinking making these grams about 90 bucks each and 45 dollars just for a half gram i think your just scamming us and you just use bho and clean it and wash it really well and purify and maybe do an acid base extraction because i know chemistry and i know people your giving us false info o how you make your hash oil thc gold stuff. its almost obvious that THC gold is just bho thats been scrubbed really well and cleaned up and polished and pudged then you use an acid base extract to get the out and you got your thc gold and nobodys the wiser that you just took hash oil or shit hash oil and extracted the thc and now you sell it so people cant tell you actually just start with wax.
just because you have some pictures doesnt answer any of my questions how do you make the damn stuff and if you wont tell me then your telling the world thc gold is just a scam with BHO

Ever after

Ever after

THIS IS NOT IMAG
this is a medical cannabis site WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU MUST NOT HAVE A BRAIN IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THE FACT ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE ARE SERIOUSLY DISABLED CANNABIS USERS AND GROWERS IF THEY CAN AND MOST OF THE TIME DISABLED PEOPLE THEY HAVE PROBLEMS DOING STUFF THAT YOU TAKE FOR GRANTED. IF you don't want to be treated like an abusive jerk, know it all, who insults people who are handicapped THEN STOP ACTING LIKE A MEAN PERSON

joonie

joonie

What ratio is best for using d-Limonene to thin out shatter? I've read that its best to mix d-Limonene at a certain temperature or it will not work right.

R

RhythmicEternity

I get my limonene on amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formul...TF8&qid=1343441288&sr=8-1&keywords=d-limonene
That's the one. Just cut or use a syringe to get it out of the capsule.

This is way less expensive, and comes in a metal contsiner (d-limonene eats through many plastics, only really safe, from as far as i can tell--thus far--with PTFE plastic, otherwise you want metal or glass, assuming you don't want dissolved plastic in your final products....

Latest posts

Top Bottom