D.U.D. X KilerQueen, D.U.D. X The White-test grow greenlantern seed company

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
doing a test grow for green lantern seed company. the beans just arrived today. the beans are soaking in h2o right now. this is a fem cross made by ink

double underdawg X killerqueen
double underdawg X the white

the double underdawg is a pheno discovered by Joeschmoe in a pack of topdog seeds double underdawg.

lilzayne

lilzayne

Wow, very interesting crosses. I got some Dud IX and some Chem4xDud... kinda anxious to see how good the Dud is going to be for crosses. Joe's cut is killer and really good smoke. Can't wait to see how these turn out!

-Lil Z

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
White DUDE ahaha crazy lmao! Can't wait to see more bro, good luck.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on Kid>>>>Should be fantastic>>>>anything Ink makes is winner winner chicken dinner. I have Shmoes DUD and Kromes White>>>>>I can tell you man oh man you will be pleased as punch:)

Chemdog D x blueberry is a keeper to this day:) Thanks again for that one Ink.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah i think i really like the looks of the chem blueberrys. i seen 9 differnt phenos and i liked almost all of em. not that any looked bad just some looked very crazy.

as for these bad boys i cant wait to see what im instore for.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
KQ's are being transplanted into rockwool cubes, and one of the whitexdud has poped. nothing to see yet. the KQ x's was extremly fast to pop and the tap root is growing very fast as well. i noticed this with my g13 crosses as well. very good plant to breed with.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pulling up a seat... Sounds like a good show Kid Twist! :cool

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
killerqueen x dud

i got these on wednesday dropped them in water overnight, then into a moist paper towel, popped and transplanted into rock wool by fri i think. these things are wicked fast and have mucho vigor. :banana:

the last pic is the white x dud much slower, still hasn't popped off its husk yet.

ok enough with the boring stuff ill post more when they are a decent size. ill take pics along the way to show the porgression then drop them all at once. i just wanted the breeder to know they have been started.

DSC 0016
DSC 0017
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good kid! cant wait to see how these treat ya!

G

greenman116

Is there anywhere you can buy your beans yet? I saw a page called irievibeSeeds but they haven't got there page workin yet.

B

Bubby

dud x white sounds noooiiiice. id luv to get muh paws on summadat!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
couple shots of the seedlings. the top 2 are the KQ the lone bottom one is the white.

Kq
D

DrDanko

Hey Kid, these crosses sound amazing. Can you share any info on Green Lantern Seeds? Do you know where their seeds will be available? Sounds like they are doing great work! Any info would be much appreciated. -Dr.D.

R

Rob1

i cant wait to see how these turn out should be some off the wall dank lol....

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Kq x dud update

quick update around the 4 week mark.

took a fast shot of the 2 phenos of kq x dud. they are growing a bit slower then i would like but they are coming along. i had to put them under a 1k MH thats only 50%. no were else to keep them.

both of these look very cindyish. i got some c99 x sfv og/violator poped right next to them. only the label on the pot tells them apart

Kq 4 weeks
C

CAPO

wow...wtf was that..I hit your link and firefox was all over it..saying it isn't a trusted connection...I figured it is something to do with them...but when I clicked trust site..it had another warning saying that the connection might be tampered with...anyone else get this?

Top Bottom