D.U.D. X KilerQueen, D.U.D. X The White-test grow greenlantern seed company

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Heres the lowdown on the Lonestar cut of Killer Queen str8dank. IMO the cut is old and tired. Still a damn good plant with a killer flav just the yield isnt what it used to be. The KQ x DUD looks spot on of the cuts dried nugz. Im sure the DUD did some good.
KQ.jpg
KQ-1.jpg

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
great post chemchris. the kq added flavor as well as brang down the flower time. it looks to have added yeild as well

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

Heres the lowdown on the Lonestar cut of Killer Queen str8dank. IMO the cut is old and tired. Still a damn good plant with a killer flav just the yield isnt what it used to be. The KQ x DUD looks spot on of the cuts dried nugz. Im sure the DUD did some good.
KQ.jpg
KQ-1.jpg

thanks for the info bro. what do you mean the yield isn't what it use to be like some sort of genetic degradation or in comparison to current strains? i dont know bro i have a few friends with this cut and its unanimous that its pure fire with great flavor, GREAT yield and potency. most of them are holding great genetics and like some rare Kushs and Chem's like Chemdog D and they love this cut for potency. as for yield i dont know this strain seems to produce phenomenal i think this kinda yield is gonna make me just happy...

a recent pic of a friends grow
attachment.php

im wondering if that analysis is for lonestar or even a good grow of the strain. i wish the showed bud shots and macros of the samples they used for the analysis.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
thanks for the info bro. what do you mean the yield isn't what it use to be like some sort of genetic degradation or in comparison to current strains? i dont know bro i have a few friends with this cut and its unanimous that its pure fire with great flavor, GREAT yield and potency. most of them are holding great genetics and like some rare Kushs and Chem's like Chemdog D and they love this cut for potency. as for yield i dont know this strain seems to produce phenomenal i think this kinda yield is gonna make me just happy...

a recent pic of a friends grow
attachment.php

im wondering if that analysis is for lonestar or even a good grow of the strain. i wish the showed bud shots and macros of the samples they used for the analysis.

i recently asked a biology/botany professor about the use of cuttings over ime and brought up the question....obviously it wasn't about the marijuana cutting but i still think it should relate quite well...he said that genetically the plant is exactly the same as it was when originally used and wasn't really agreeing with me the idea that a cut loses its vigor...i brought it up and he kinda gave me a weird look and then brought up disease and environmental conditions..he said that the plant could be susceptible to certain diseases or conditions(always was) and could cause what seems to be a loss in vigor

this professor doesn't specialize in horticulture and i am very curious as to the exact truth on the subject..i recently received 2 ecsd cuts,one of which is said to have lost its vigor...very curious as to the science behind it.. :evilgrin0040:

Top Bottom