Da WiFi in Coco, CO2, 1k Dual-Arc, 4th Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
These next pictures are all of the White Urkle B clone, with the exception of the first picture, which is a WiFi top from a very similar top down angle as the WU top in the following picture, for comparison! At the end I threw in a few more group shots, hopefully after seeing the WU clone a little closer, you will be able to spot it in the crowd, standing tall and looking amazing! This genotype seriously blows my mind!

IMG 1927

IMG 1935
IMG 1936
IMG 1969
IMG 1971
IMG 1932
IMG 1941
IMG 1943
IMG 1947

And here is a quick pic of my new 70pint dehumidifier, ignore the numbers it is reading, because I have it set at 40%RH and it consistently says 46%, but the multiple hygrometers I have throughout the room are all reading 40-42% so I am happy even if its internal readout isn't perfect. The temperature also seems to read 7-8 degrees high because of the heat the dehum. generates itself, but again, my multiple thermometers throughout the room all read 77-79 degrees, so I am happy once again!
IMG 1951

Lots of pictures tonight! This is just the start of week 5, and like I was saying at the start, I know some people that would call this week 3 still! So things are rockin' and I am really excited to see how things develop over the next couple weeks! As always, any feedback, constructive or positive, and any questions are always welcomed! Thanks for checking out the log, I hope all is well in your world!

-Meeks:)

kushluvr

kushluvr

again...you never seem to amaze me meeks.......i cant get enough of the fun facts and great info from school. as i am getting more n more into the horticulture world...outside cannabis! i just bought a pear tree and a grafted apple tree plus 4 different blueberry starts...all in a diluted version of my mix, outside! when they start to bloom and it warms up here, ill shoot some pics!!! are you gonna do anything outside for fun...veggies,fruits, etc? im hoping to build some raised beds this spring! and rock it!!

ok....i am uber baked, i meant to say that came out wrong....., even my wife was making fun of me..........!!!! LOL!!

bro.....im always amazed by some of the info you share, its pretty darn cool!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
ok....i am uber baked, i meant to say that came out wrong....., even my wife was making fun of me..........!!!! LOL!!

bro.....im always amazed by some of the info you share, its pretty darn cool!

LOL! thanks for the attempted compliment, haha, I never seem to amaze you. . . . o_O, obviously I knew what you meant, but I was like. . . come on, really?!

I am glad to have you following my threads Kush! And I think moments like this is what the edit post button is for.

-Meeks

flowamasta

flowamasta

beeeeeeeautiful work there man, u have a really sweet style of growing, great artistic representation!
i'll be watching for sure, good detailed reports, very helpful

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Meeks your setup makes me feel like I'm not doing enough....haha looking killer bro!

My goal is only to show my own setup, not to make anyone think that my setup is better than any other setup out there that also produces A+ dank! With that said, spending the extra time and money on making this room reach the level of functioning that it has, was truly one of my best decisions, and my plants and resulting medicine benefit greatly from it! Thanks for checking things out SuperOG, I hope that my logs inspire you to do more, not make you feel like you aren't doing enough right now!

beeeeeeeautiful work there man, u have a really sweet style of growing, great artistic representation!
i'll be watching for sure, good detailed reports, very helpful

Awesome that you say that Flowamasta! The older guy I met last week who is responsible in part for the massive clone operation in Africa that I was talking about, he was telling me that there are just certain people who are true 'growers' and others who will never really get it. He compared a grower to an artist saying that it is hardly a skill that can just be acquired, it is just a talent of the person, or it isn't, and those with the talent can work to hone that skill! Personally, I find myself learning something new about how to grow better plants everyday, and I am not sure if I started with the talent or not. . . but at the same time, I do feel as though I am creating/refining a piece of art, not forcing a plant to grow inside, when I am working in my grow room! Thanks for watching, and for the great insight!

-Meeks

Krasi

Krasi

Nice new hardware Meeks, a dehumidifier can take away a lot of headache.
Ur plants look stnning bro, beautiful leafstance and potency

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Nice new hardware Meeks, a dehumidifier can take away a lot of headache.
Ur plants look stnning bro, beautiful leafstance and potency

This new dehum. is a beast (and I got it at half price)! I have been running a smaller one in my veg closet the whole time, and it managed to keep the room mostly in check, but I have been doing a ton of foliar feeding this round, and the humidity was peaking up to 70+% every few days because of the increased evapotranspiration. Seriously makes me worry so much less about my garden now! I can just hear my plants thanking me for the extra atmospheric tension (increased water uptake)!

I don't know how you can tell my plants have good potency besides good instinct, but from what I've seen of your garden, I am willing to start trusting your instinct, so thanks Krasi!

flowamasta

flowamasta

mate u got it down pat, no need to give u pointers!! so glad there is mature people here!, i totally agree with you about artistic quality, strategically placing each plant, and cola, giving it a nice visual appearance always helps, keeps everything more manageable and you should be damn proud of yourself. i can see you have patience and a keen eye, not to mention a decent camera....keep it up man

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

these girls are really getting with the program. love the stacking and the and trichome development. those bitches are gonna put out like prom night. do your thang bro!

kushluvr

kushluvr

and yes it is the Urkle.my bad.......i guess i should just grow and quit the journals.........and the forums........i cant seem to get anything right, i guess i just smoke to much..........peace!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
mate u got it down pat, no need to give u pointers!! so glad there are mature people here!, i totally agree with you about artistic quality, strategically placing each plant, and cola, giving it a nice visual appearance always helps, keeps everything more manageable and you should be damn proud of yourself. i can see you have patience and a keen eye, not to mention a decent camera....keep it up man

Thanks again FM! Really, your comments mean a lot!

Nice grow meeks.I really dig those nets might have to steal that idea

Thanks Tahoe, go right ahead! I have personally been calling them a name that Cap used to describe them, 'Solo ScrOG', which I am hoping he won't mind if I steal, and use from here out to refer to them! I created them for a few reasons, mostly the need to break apart the 4'x4' plant canopy and move plants the hell out if shit hits the fan for some reason, as it did once this year already. . . . and the second reason is to allow for canopy training at one level, and then cola positioning at the second level, as I have managed to do almost exactly how I imagined this round!

If you are serious about trying to do something similar, here is a helpful link:
This is a post I did in my White Urkle log, what you want is about 2/3 of the way down the page

Second photo from the top is amazing, trippy even. A keeper for sure.

outwest

Thanks outwest! Genotype B is a keeper and more! I only wish it wasn't from fem'd genetics, which I have heard is bad to breed with. That picture is one of my favorites, I am glad you spotted it! Sadly, it does not look as perfect today, slight (very slight) leaf curl from a BudXL overdose giving nitrogen tox. but I have it under control, and the situation is already improving! The WiFi showed no signs of N tox. with the same feeding, but I have toned their feeding back as well, using the WU B as kind of a warning signal that the N levels needed to be a little lower, so awesome to be able to do!

these girls are really getting with the program. love the stacking and the and trichome development. those bitches are gonna put out like prom night. do your thang bro!

Thanks Big Cheese! These ladies are seriously looking like they spent their time off learning how to strut their stuff even better than before! There is a major difference in node length this run compared to that last time, at most half the distance this time! I can't wait to see them stack trichomes like no tomorrow and I am more than anxious to see how large they swell this time around!

and yes it is the Urkle.my bad.......i guess i should just grow and quit the journals.........and the forums........i cant seem to get anything right, i guess i just smoke to much..........peace!

LOL, Kush! Don't be so hard on yourself! I can't spell to save my life, if it wasn't for spell check I would probably not still be in college! I still don't understand the missing edit button, maybe teck thought it was so funny that he made it so you couldn't edit it, but more likely you were just stoned out of your mind and couldn't even read! I hope you don't drop off the forums, would miss being able to follow your organic dank, and especially now that you got all those new flavors!

-Meeks

tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

What a host ! Even gives me the link to show me how to build it .thanks meeks I kept forgetting to look at your past grows to see if I could get a better look at them .

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
What a host ! Even gives me the link to show me how to build it .thanks meeks I kept forgetting to look at your past grows to see if I could get a better look at them .

Haha, no problem Tahoe! Yea, if you haven't looked through it yet, I think you might really enjoy the first few pages of my 1st grow log (WiFi also), where it 'show and tells' a decent amount during the process of building/transforming the whole garage from a P.O.S. to a Lab!

tahoe og 510

tahoe og 510

Haha, no problem Tahoe! Yea, if you haven't looked through it yet, I think you might really enjoy the first few pages of my 1st grow log (WiFi also), where it 'show and tells' a decent amount during the process of building/transforming the whole garage from a P.O.S. to a Lab!
I did very helpful super legit set up.Thx again

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Good Evening Farmers! I took some new photos today, the plants are changing daily now, so I figure a few more updates won't bother people :D .

First, I have some unsettling news, well more of a discovery, about the White Urkle B run set to fill the tray next to Da WiFi. . . the plants are just recently transplanted into 2gallon rootpots, but they need to be ready for flip in exactly 1 week or I will not be able to fully dry them down after harvest before I leave for vacation :confused:. . . . . they will definitely not be up to size, so I am considering other options. . . . I have 3 more young teenage plants of Da WiFi kinda just sitting around that are in 1 gallon pots that I could throw in there to fill space, and a recently cut clone of WiFi B, that I could test run again. . . . I still don't know if I will get a full tray out of that. . . this is really bumming me out right now:( especially because I try hard to keep flowering plant numbers low!

But to keep this post on a mostly positive note, here is a sneak peak photo of the recently transplanted White Urkle B clones!!!
IMG 2061

Now, moving back to the focus of this log, Da WiFi and the side project, my White Urkle B flowering clone! The new dehumidifier I have running turns out to take quite a bit of juice. . . but I am so happy with the visible improvement in plant appearance and growth rate, that I think it is absolutely worth it, and I wish I had been running this thing all year! Da WiFi were starting to swell, but when they realize I was going to make the room that much nicer for them, they decided to go back to stacking in the new calyxes, preparing to be monsters! The White Urkle B is also preparing to be very impressive for the size plant it started as, but it has been humbled by a refresher in my photo library of what the original WU B looked like at 5.5 weeks!

Here are the pics I took today, another top down on the WU B, just looks so good like that! And some great shots (IMO) of Da WiFi as they take their puff ball form in all its glory!! Enjoy :D

White Urkle Geno B:
IMG 2064
IMG 2027

Da WiFi

IMG 2019
IMG 2073
IMG 2071
IMG 2031
IMG 2065
IMG 2048

And here is a quick macro of some White Urkle kief I have been smoking today

IMG 1997

-Meeks :cool:

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude...You're like one big non stop perpetual garden of goodness! Your hard work and effort definitely shows in your grows!

Love the last pic!!

Grow Safe

SDC

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Dude...You're like one big non stop perpetual garden of goodness! Your hard work and effort definitely shows in your grows!

Love the last pic!!

Grow Safe

SDC

Haha that was the plan! But this WU B run took forever to root (I was trying out rapid rooters, which apparently don't do as well with my RO only technique as other medias) and it is now almost 3 weeks behind schedule and if I could wait until it was proper size, it would be more like 6 weeks behind. . . I dunno how I got so far behind this run, I was on top of it for the first 4, but things will work themselves out, I am sure of it! Thanks for the kind words SDC, and yea I love kief macros too, I think it makes it a lot easier to tell quality kief from dry ice kief, or other crap similar.

Latest posts

Top Bottom