dabs in Denver??

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
new to dabbing. Will be in D town soon for a ball game. Wondering where to get something like a vape pen for dabbing and something to dab it in. any suggestions. where to look, medical center????
Thanks....

dextr0

dextr0

C~shell has a thread called need a cool place tp hang in denver...saw somr suggestions that looked cool check it out...sorry cant copy n paste, crappy phone

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Dabbing is typically from the bong, using the quartz or Ti nail and appropriate angled female piece. Heat that sucker with blowtorch, till red hot, let loose color, then 'dab' (because once you inhale there is not going back, so people dab it little by little sometimes)...
Just don't grab the nail :)

As far as vape pens go, I never used many (used a few, but I dab, so it was like suckling on a baby bottle for me). Some may have preferences, but any should work. Nicotine has a boiling point of 476, cannabinoids in the range of 315(thc) - mid 400s (stable terpenes, ect)... It won't floor you like the dab, but good for discreet use.

I'll just mix oil in with tobacco (or non-tobac cigs) when I go out in public...You can also take any wax, shatter, ect and dissolve it in a solvent (glycerin, ethanol) to turn it back into oil (a drop of solvent goes a long way) and coat any smokables.

Or just rip the filter off a cig, and put a little on the front.

Don't know where you'd look? Heard there was a shortage because of festivities/mishaps, ect...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Micro G pens are 2/$30 ish on Amazon. They work great.
If you buy one at retail you're getting ripped off. They sell for around $50 each in stores.

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

If you will be near the 16th street mall, go to Euflora, its pricier than some others I have been to but you will be able to do a one stop shop for everything you need. I think its about 16th and Treymont?? http://eufloracolorado.com/

turbo14

turbo14

Head off 58th Ave by the Way to Grow to a little import place called Multi-line. Good deals on Atmos Raw Jrs. Plenty of places to get something to fill it.

turbo

Latest posts

Top Bottom