Dairy queen day 2 12/12

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
heres a pic of a tent full of dairyqueen. this is day 2 of 12/12. the big plant in the back is cindy A all trimmed up was gonna be a mom but I have decided we are gonna keep B the furit punch pheno.

there is 16 plants total in a secret jardin dr 150 under 1k eye hortilux. i have a total of 13 dairy queens, 1 cindy fruit punch, 1 thriller(my cross straw d x unknown og kush) and 1 giant cindy A(its an indica pineapple smelling plant). all plants were vegged roughly 1 month under a 1k mh turned down to 50%. all plants have been topped at between 2 -4 times and tied and lst'd.

plants are in a blend of promix, fox farm ocean forrest, light warrior and chuncky perlite. so far i have been mixing one bag light warrior and ffof and perlite to one bale of promix. next time i might add a bag of happy frog as well.

nutes:
grow big 2 teaspoons
cal- mag 1 teaspoon
silicia blast 1/2 teaspoon
hygrozyme 1 teaspoon

Dq 2days
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
uk cheese x space queen(cindy 99 x romulan)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thx for the comments and intrest guys. heres a link to a few pics of my last grow of her.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
start of week 2

start week 2
weekly update. this is the start of week 2.
feed:
1 teaspoon cal-mag
2 teaspoons big bloom
1 teaspoon tiger bloom
1 teaspoon hygrozyme
1/2 teaspoon silica blast.

run off 6.0

DSCN4290
DSCN4291
DSCN4292
DSCN4293
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Its lookin nice in there bro, space queen is a frosty little bitch, id say added to the cheese you should be in for a treat.

P

peabody

xxkid quick? if i may what kind of nutes are you running in veg a break down like yopu did in prevest posts would be great. my problem is something new out thier i got to try it an to be Honest it is not working out so great. any help would be appriciated. thanks in adv. be safe peabody.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
peabody-1st post says it all.they were giving that ever other watering. the 2nd week started their 1st set of bloom nutes.

big buddy-yeah its not the biggest yielder but it's not bad and is some very good smoke. has people laughing their asses off. this is my 2nd run with it. hopefully i can do a better job this time. but it has alot of crystals. it has a very diesel kinda smell to it, more like gas though. not quit like sour d. it can give you a headache smelling it

true grit

true grit

Looking real good bro!! You'll have to lemme know what ya think of these, think i'll be scooping some TGA gear myself here shortly....You are gonna have stinky ass dank soon!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah i dig it if i can just get it to yeild a bit ill be keeping it around. i made sure cuts got out to few peeps tho and did a few crosses. theres a link in like post 5 if you want to look at some finished pics from the 1st run.

D

Dr Tweed

sup kt lookin good in there this is one i would like to try so i be kickin up the feet and pullin up a chair for this one good luck with the rest of the grow dont think you will need it though

C

cacamal

yeah i dig it if i can just get it to yeild a bit ill be keeping it around. i made sure cuts got out to few peeps tho and did a few crosses. theres a link in like post 5 if you want to look at some finished pics from the 1st run.

Very cool grow! I have always wanted to try the dairyqueen but havent been able to find some so very cool cant wait for the smoke report! How are those boxes?are they self contained pretty much or do you have to open them when the lights are on to help ventilate?subscribed!:harvest:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
start if week 4

cacamal- the tents are great i dont have to do anything special for them i run1k watts in each of the tents and it works fine. my lights are air cooled and my scrubber is up top.

dr tweed yeah this plant has agreat smoke. it is very easy grow and i think they are at attitude for like 60 a pack.

heres an up date in no order.

DSCN4360
DSCN4362
DSCN4363
DSCN4365
DSCN4366
DSCN4367
DSCN4375
DSCN4376
DSCN4378
DSCN4379
DSCN4380
DSCN4381
DSCN4382
DSCN4383
DSCN4384
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
day 34 12/12

heres some shots of just the dairy queen at day 34.

Dq 2
Dq
Dq 3
Dq2 2
Dq2 3
Dq2 4
Dq2 5
Dq2
N

NeonBlackFlag

Frosty as hell, kid twist! That's what I love about sub's gear. All comes through on the resin factor. I saw some journals of his on breedbay back when he released it. I think your might set me over to go get some!

A

azmatis

damn that looks great kid!!!
had some astro queen just a couple seeds
i think they where old or something didnt germinate
yours are looking fine tho
looking forward to seeing this one harvested
much respect
azmatis

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thx guys the smell on this one is great too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom