Dairy queen day 2 12/12

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That dq is lookin tasty, kid! I was thinkin of running that or the cheese quake! Tga has hella phenos. My chernobyl had a bunch. The 1 that came out sour is pure power! Tryn 2 get a smoke report up soon.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah i wasnt dissappointed with this strain at all. it was a all around solid plant. ducth passion their brainstorm and greenhouses ssh, charge alot more money compared to tga. and not even close to as good as stuff like this. i grew them right after one another dairyqueen being the last. chucked the brainstrom and the ssh. let the brain strom go 65 days i think and the ssh after 84 days i cut it. the dairy queen taken at 54 days beat them both hands down. this is a great begginer strain , Needs a little extra N for the 1st 2 weeks of bloom then it will stay green the whole way threw.

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Love the grows Kid Twist!!! Im running this right now myself. About 28 days into flower. I had 3 different phenos. Im running a SOG and I have 1 with about 2x stretch, one with about 3x stretch, and one thats a REALLY lanky one that must have stretched almost 4 times the original clone hieght. I flipped 12/12 from a rooted clone, so thats what im basing those numbers off of. Did you have 1 pheno that stood out from the rest? Do you think it would be the shorter one? or the lankier one? Any info would be appreciated.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i would have to say the more lankier ones. ive doen a few crosses with this one and the ones that stretch more in the crosses seem to be the best and get crazy resin. the scissor hash will kick your ass for sure. post up a few pics if you get a chance.

T

tattoojim

hands down the dq was one of the best plants that came out of my room. the seed was gifted to me by a buddy and i grew it out and should have mothered it. wow i picked up a lil frosty leaf out of my box and i knew exactly what it was. i would grow dq all year long. grow on brotha

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

i would have to say the more lankier ones. ive doen a few crosses with this one and the ones that stretch more in the crosses seem to be the best and get crazy resin. the scissor hash will kick your ass for sure. post up a few pics if you get a chance.

Thanks for the quick response KT! And thanks for the words of encouragment TatooJim! Ill throw up a few pics. Day 1 of 12/12 so you can see the clone size. Then about day 19 when stretch was pretty much done with. You can see I actually pinched some of the lanky pheno over cuz it was just getting way too close to the light. And then there are some macro shots of day 26 of 12/12 which was just a day or two ago.

Dairy queen SOG day 1

Dairy queen SOG day 19

DQ day 26 1

DQ day 26 2

DQ day 26 3

Top Bottom