DairyQueen..any cheese growers out there?

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
heres a few pics of what i belive to be the cheese pheno. it has a very dank smell, dbl serations all over the leaves. im just wondering from any cheese growers if its looking like the cheese to you? the smell is becoming more mango'ish now i think thats from the cindy in the cross. but all you got to do is rub the stem or light squeeze a bud and that dank smell is back.

Dairyqueenany cheese growers out there
Dairyqueenany cheese growers out there 2
Dairyqueenany cheese growers out there 3
Dairyqueenany cheese growers out there 4
Dairyqueenany cheese growers out there 5
Dairyqueenany cheese growers out there 6
Dairyqueenany cheese growers out there 7
Dairyqueenany cheese growers out there 8
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
any cheese growers out there?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
some differnt shots:icon_spin:

Dq 3
Dq 4
DSCN3734
DSCN3738
DSCN3742
DSCN3746
DSCN3748
DSCN3729
true grit

true grit

Havent got to try any cheese, but those plants look great broham!!

S

splakow

are big buddha or barneys cut of cheese worth buying. or am i better off going wit alphakronics?

M

Mr.LovaLova

Looks like cheese to me bro, won't truly know until its cured though the smell of the cheese is unmistakable.....I have grown the Big Buddha cut a few times, and it is one of my favorite smokes (still have it in mother form, will grow that and the WW for my next grow).....Splakow Greenhouse is growing feminized seeds of the BB Cheese, even though some peeps don't like their tactics they do still generate top notch genetics, and their germination rates are near 100%, its a real nice producer a little more then the original UK Cheese....hope this helps
Peace, LovaLova

R

Rabbi

Yes been growing Both phenos of the cheese for years one is fruity, the other foot skunky,in other word what i think smells like skunk w/ traces of musk or fungal growth)

IMVHO, that is not the cheese, the leaves are way to fat in the blades then anything I've seen before from the cheese, and the internodal space seems in the picture to be much to compact and Indica dominance to be the Cheese. Nor does it look like the BlueCheese is the next question I usually get, again doesnt look like it,IMHO....

I took a Hp to the DAM and blew away guys like Arjan, Franco, Derry, Soma.... in the hope of entering it in the Cup only nobody to sponser me..... but found a couple hopefuls for next year. I also have a crazy UK cheese X Champaigne cross that brings the THC up to 23.6% well above the 19% the Cheese consitantly tests at.

The Cheese in avaialble all over Nor Cal and Arjan (Greenhouse)has Cheese seed that have a 100% bean pop from my xperience. He maintains the fruity pheno of the Strain.

Remember Cheese is a Mutant from a 20 seed pack of Skunk#1 from Sensi seeds a ways back.

M

Mr.LovaLova

Wow Rabbi! 23% Holy shit. The cheese beans I got from GH have broad leaves like his pic. Don't think they are quite that wide, but close. Sounds like you are better educated in the cheese then I. Anyway I wish you luck at the cup. Went a couple of years ago, and it seems like it is bought. Seems to me like the big seed comapnies throw money at high times to buy a spot in the top 3, I mean what better advertising?? Heard that CaliConnection brought the heat this year only to be out done by the DAMs perennial seed company powerhouses. Hope I am wrong, but IMHO seems like its all about the green, and the wrong kind of green. Peace.
LovaLova

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
this is dairy queen its Cindy 99 x UK cheese. thx for the info. have you grown the exodus cut?

T

Trillion

Rabbi none of the strains you're talking about are "cheese" ie the UK exodus cut.
How do you know your cross contains 23.6% thc specimens?
Stay away from arjan's cheese also haha

KT the leaves are a bit fat and the nugs are somewhat rounded compared to exodus cheese, the stretch and plant structure look bang on though.

P

proteus

Tha cheese is a fine fine outdoor plant too. I put a clone in the ground in late july and it finished about 2ft tall, 14oz plant... thick dense buds and some of my personal favorite smoke from over 10 strains I did outdoor.

the pictured plant does not look like my UK Cheese clone.

R

Rabbi

Well....we are all aware that the cup is for the most part bought and advetised /paid for... when Derry and Arjan get to pick 90% of the judges what can you say.... However every time i go there I usuall smoke and extra 0z a week because the smoke over there just cant even compair to the smoke available in the BA and I will one day do the same thing the CA Red Wine industry did over in France.... Make them admitt it! So ultimate goal is to move the world's authourity award for Cannabis moved to AMERICA,...Cali, Ore, Wash, or any or the 10 other states.

No, havent messed with any Arjan strain called exodus cut. Nor have I heard about it.
But Cindy 99 crossed usually result in more flower production but many time it also incressed the flowering a week or three and THC droppes a little on the crosses I have followed... for what its worth....But your plants look killer and no doubt will produce great smoke. and remember flush, flush, flush.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thank's for the imput guys. im growing cindy right next to it and it has more trichs then the cindy the smell is close to the cindy now but if u squeeze a bud it gets real dank. i could smell it all day. its about to start its 5th week

N

Nor_Cal_Hydro

I have 3 Cheese plants in my mother room. I got it off this guy in Nor Cal. I'll post some pics of, you guys know more about it than me. I hope it really is the Cheese strain. And the leafs on mine are not that wide either.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
the leaves look a bit fat for the exodus cheese imo.......but then again it's a cross ;) It will be MUCH easier to identify near the end of flowering bro as the exodus cut has tell-tale flowers and fox-tails....keep them pics coming, she's looking dank!

bf

D

Dr Tweed

hey kt i have to agree with rabbi on this have grown the exodus cut a few times and have to say the leaves are to fat to be same as the exodus cut which is the orignal clone only cut,all others are mear crosses and prob the best of the dam cheese is homegrown fanta seeds or big buddhas arjans cheese is more afgan than cheese imo with a slight hint of cheese in it still a strain in its own right,but not even near the real cheese,
yours def has the trichome production of the cheese though but she is a little short and fat to be cheese you could be lucky and get the nice cheese and aroma though too .def keep us updated bro dairy queen is one i would like to try and i be stickin rond see how it turns out for you...good luck bro and as they say in uk thats the dogs bollocks right there...peace

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thx alot guys i will have more pics this weekend she is filling in nicely. the smell is almost cindy with a funk when you squeeze a nug. either way should be real good smell cured. the nugs are starting to plump. shes about to be 45 days, when i take the next pics. i must say all phenos do look rather similar. the strongest smelling one turned out to be male and it had skinnier leaves. i knock up a nice haze plant with its pollen and i saved some to do f2's with.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
end of 5th week

im liking this plant alot. its like a lemon/skunky smell. it looks to be done in the 8 weeks as suggested.

Dq 1
Dq 2
Dq 3
Dq 4
Dq 5
Dq 6
Dq 7
Dq 8
Dq 9
Dq 10
Dq 20
Dq 22
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
dairyqueen 47 days

2 differnt phenos or plants if you will in here. i cant tell them apart except for the full plant shot.

Dq 1
Dq 2
Dq 3
Dq 4
Dq 5
Dq 6
Dq 7
Dq 8
Dq 9
Dq 10
Dq 11
Dq 12
Dq 13
Dq 14
Dq 15
Dq 16
T

toodank2smoke

Primo Job my man, looks amazingly frosty!!! mad props.. is this your first subcool strain?

Top Bottom