DangerZone

• Thread starter Grapefruitroop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

DSCN1179

SSup!
So....down in the ganjabunker even if is a sealed environment the cinderbloks arent insulated so for each time of the year i have to tune in the enviroment and make little adjustment on the climate setups....
This time i decided to shut off the dehum and save some watts, having just the AC on dry to do all the work...
After a couple days the RH was 88-92.....LOL......a tad bit high with temps on the 70s....but the plants looked incredibly vigorous so i decided to give em few days more and see.....i ended up keepin it like that all the 3 weeks of veg cause they were happy....fuckthe numbers i guess!!! ...
In the pic its after switched to flower...dehums back on.....RH 65-73...few minutes before lights off

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

DSCN1187

👊Thanks!
This was shot pruning and trellis
DSCN1183

So this time i found it really beneficial (thanks to the suggestions of some of u guys) to boost a little bit the calcium during transition and streching...and leave the P alone😁
So far everyones happy....
Strain is a selected clone off some blue sherbert x white widow crossed by a friend....the stuff is ultra dank! covered in resin, short ,with fat buds that smells like london pound cake cut with a kerosene/gasoline after smell....
I called it Gucci 🤣🤣🤣
When i harvested was too busy to get some pics but this time ill try to pull one plant out and make some good pics !! Game changer strain!

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Tired of throwing away clogged airstones i put togheter an airlifter for the ACT....Damn..its loud!
Did a simple bacterial dominant (hopefully) brew with only EWC and molasses....bubbled for 20 h
DSCN1191
DSCN1197

Meanwhile the Gucci's are gettin in the 3rd week!
DSCN1201
DSCN1202

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Mothers Jungle! 2 Phenos Sour Gorillas and Gucci
DSCN1223
DSCN1218

This time im feeding also the rooting cuts with 450 ppm megacrop
DSCN1215
DSCN1216

DSCN1221

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

This Gucci is just incredible!! The brightness of the lights doesent give justice to the pic.....its totally purple and frostd as heeeeeelll!!
DSCN1238

DSCN1237

No PK boost, no additives....just plain Megacrop, a boat load of Magnesium Sulphate (2gxGallon feedin everytime) and a final application of Potassium Sulphate...
As far as bennies....ACT, LAB and some Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens...
DSCN1239

💚 ⚡ 💚

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This Gucci is just incredible!! The brightness of the lights doesent give justice to the pic.....its totally purple and frostd as heeeeeelll!!
View attachment 1122210
View attachment 1122211
No PK boost, no additives....just plain Megacrop, a boat load of Magnesium Sulphate (2gxGallon feedin everytime) and a final application of Potassium Sulphate...
As far as bennies....ACT, LAB and some Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens...
View attachment 1122212
💚 ⚡ 💚
Very nice.... same deal here mega crop plus mag sulfate 1g per gal until mid flower then 2g per gal.

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Yeeeee ha!Thanks
A year ago i was very skeptic about their Nitrogen levels, lookin at the numbers...i taught was insane...but i was very wrong.
At least under led, they needed it all...They are now fading beautifully and thers not even one single burnt spot or tip...they rode the wave with no pause or stunting
I had bad lockouts before when recycling the soil after dooing the whole PK boosts and cutting the N out....
As today im totally sold on the one formula nutrient, easy as it should be....

Ah i also boosted a bit the calcium during the stretch as suggested by BIllFarthing...they looks like they enjoyed!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeeeee ha!Thanks
A year ago i was very skeptic about their Nitrogen levels, lookin at the numbers...i taught was insane...but i was very wrong.
At least under led, they needed it all...They are now fading beautifully and thers not even one single burnt spot or tip...they rode the wave with no pause or stunting
I had bad lockouts before when recycling the soil after dooing the whole PK boosts and cutting the N out....
As today im totally sold on the one formula nutrient, easy as it should be....

Ah i also boosted a bit the calcium during the stretch as suggested by BIllFarthing...they looks like they enjoyed!
Yeah PK is well.... let's just leave it there lol. I have started using massive though but not for PK only the triacontanol and other additives. With the new 2 part mega crop has you can pretty much keep the same ratios without going all big on the PK.

Imo PK boosts (let's call em unicorn piss) cause more issues in grows than any benefit they provide atleast they way they are used.... and so much for leaving it there lol.

chemistry

chemistry

I have a bottle of PK 13/14 paid good money for a litre, used as prescribed, burnt my tips, had to over water to flush it out after five days, lost a half a week of flower to a stall, not used it since, think I've had it seven years, and when I'm gone, it will most likely end up in some grow museum, still in its original vintage packaging. I agree with Aqua, start feeding your plants with out knowing what's in that grow store magic potion, and there's only one end. 🔥

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

The hash crew visited us in the higher regions, brought 3 washing machines , bubble bags, and a freezedryer to dry the hash without oxidizing it...
From little bit more than 4 pounds of selected trim from Gucci strain we pulld 120g total from the 4 sieve we were using.....
The freedryer job is impressive...but its loud AF.....Could have pulled more if we didnt had to deal with relatively high temp of the water we were using and the fact we didnt froze the trim before....but the final product is pure full melt gold dust!!!
DSCN1258
DSCN1259

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Keep recycling the soil from a year and half in perpetual, even if i use mineral nutes......Areated Compost tea , lactobacillus cultures , lots of aminos and various enzymes seems to do the trick...
DSCN1317

DSCN1314

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

High humidity...now steady on 82% pretty much day and night
DSCN1322
DSCN1326

9596866 orig

✌️

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

DSCN1340

Another morning at the dangerzone gardens🤣🤣🤣
the temps go slightly higer and the co2 quickly get stable on 1500 during the day....but the the RH is solid on 80s cause at the moment is convenient for me, but also the plants dont seem to complain !😃

mikeross

mikeross

You keep RH in the 80's right up until harvest. Lowest I can get mine late in flower is 70 with the lights off... no issues so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom