Danimals Organics

• Thread starter Animal Chin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Pennywise 2014 Hermosa Beach...who gives a fuck you can grow...seriously who's your in crowd...that's what I thought bitches.
#picturesfromthestage
#4thgradehomiesnigga
#blowme

Last edited by a moderator:
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Man I drank to much yesterday. Had a blast though...stopped by the beach to see Pennywise , then went to the horse track with my dad and drank all day and basically threw money away. Came home and gave my old man a tour of the grow...he was blown away and asked a million questions. It was cool to see him excited about it. I've been keeping him in the dark for years but felt it was time. I was right it was awesome and feels great to know he's got my back. My old man owns Pharmacies so we kinda do the same thing just on opposite sides of the tracks....hope everyone had a safe 4th.

#drunkhastagsarefunny

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
@fishwhistle hey homie I'm heading out to your neck of the woods as soon as my pops arrives in the next 20 mins. I'm going out there to pick up my new 4 legged security system :). He just arrived from Germany!!!! Hit me up on the cell if your not busy...peace!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Im on my way up to big bear to hang with my grandkids dan,wish i would have known,where are you picking the pooch up?So glad to hear you and dad are hanging out,will talk with you soon.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Im on my way up to big bear to hang with my grandkids dan,wish i would have known,where are you picking the pooch up?So glad to hear you and dad are hanging out,will talk with you soon.
Didn't work out. I had three puppies to choose from but my 10 year old shepherd mix was snapping at them. I'm gonna try socialization classes with her first and try and teach an old dog new tricks and hopefully get a puppy at a later date...maybe in 6 months Ill try again.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Well I've got a big opportunity and I'm excited. It's pretty much what I've always wanted but it's scary to think about...well not scary but you know what I mean...I've got anxiety over it...which is good IMO. I try to do everything to the best of my ability...whether it's my construction company, growing herb or in the old days skateboarding. With that comes anxiety but without that anxiety I'd be some lame happy with mediocrity...fuck that!

So here's what's been up...in the last few months I've been hanging out with some new peeps that have been helping me dump my weight because up to that point I'd been dealing with one dude but I out grew his abilities. These new people have been happy with my product as in ZERO complaints :)

I've also brought on an assistant FINALLY and that couldnt be going better. I pay him $120 cash a day and we knock shit out. I wanted to mention him because he would play a huge part in these future plans. :)

Ok so back to these peeps...they've been hitting me up going on two weeks that they want to have a sit down but because I've been working 6 10 hour days doing construction I've been putting them off due to exhaustion because after my 10 hour day of construction I come home to my garden which as you all know is a full time job in itself. Anyways last night was the night that we had our sit down and they want me to take over their SoCal op because they are moving up North. This is a warehouse on a fully gated property and the landlord is in on the gig. Not to mention its 15 mins from my pad!

It's pretty much a dream come true...it's a turn key op and it would be all mine...no partnership...fully equipped!!! Here's my issues or reasons for being anxious.
1. I'd probably fold my construction company because this gig would take all mine and my assistants time...and that scares me.
2. I'm worried about not being able to dump the weight.
3. Change is always scary especially big change.

Here's the pros
1. It's been my dream to do this.
2. Construction is killing my body and I'd love a way out.
3. I'd get my house back to being an actual house where I could bring a chick over without fear.
4. When I bring up my fear of not having an outlet for the weight these guys reassure me that the quality of my product will sell itself. They even said they will hook me up with their SoCal outlets and they said if those people can't move it then they will move it for me.

The other good news is this wouldn't go down til the end of the year so I've got months to set up the ground work.

What do you guys think?

@fishwhistle ...I'll be calling you soon because I'd love to talk to you about this in detail. Especially advice on how to still manage my construction co.

@Texas Kid @cannarado @baba G and anyone else I've forgot please give me your opinions either here or via PM.

Whether or not I mentioned your name I'd love to hear from you all.

Peace.

sdgrower

sdgrower

Well I've got a big opportunity and I'm excited. It's pretty much what I've always wanted but it's scary to think about...well not scary but you know what I mean...I've got anxiety over it...which is good IMO. I try to do everything to the best of my ability...whether it's my construction company, growing herb or in the old days skateboarding. With that comes anxiety but without that anxiety I'd be some lame happy with mediocrity...fuck that!

So here's what's been up...in the last few months I've been hanging out with some new peeps that have been helping me dump my weight because up to that point I'd been dealing with one dude but I out grew his abilities. These new people have been happy with my product as in ZERO complaints :)

I've also brought on an assistant FINALLY and that couldnt be going better. I pay him $120 cash a day and we knock shit out. I wanted to mention him because he would play a huge part in these future plans. :)

Ok so back to these peeps...they've been hitting me up going on two weeks that they want to have a sit down but because I've been working 6 10 hour days doing construction I've been putting them off due to exhaustion because after my 10 hour day of construction I come home to my garden which as you all know is a full time job in itself. Anyways last night was the night that we had our sit down and they want me to take over their SoCal op because they are moving up North. This is a warehouse on a fully gated property and the landlord is in on the gig. Not to mention its 15 mins from my pad!

It's pretty much a dream come true...it's a turn key op and it would be all mine...no partnership...fully equipped!!! Here's my issues or reasons for being anxious.
1. I'd probably fold my construction company because this gig would take all mine and my assistants time...and that scares me.
2. I'm worried about not being able to dump the weight.
3. Change is always scary especially big change.

Here's the pros
1. It's been my dream to do this.
2. Construction is killing my body and I'd love a way out.
3. I'd get my house back to being an actual house where I could bring a chick over without fear.
4. When I bring up my fear of not having an outlet for the weight these guys reassure me that the quality of my product will sell itself. They even said they will hook me up with their SoCal outlets and they said if those people can't move it then they will move it for me.

The other good news is this wouldn't go down til the end of the year so I've got months to set up the ground work.

What do you guys think?

@fishwhistle ...I'll be calling you soon because I'd love to talk to you about this in detail. Especially advice on how to still manage my construction co.

@Texas Kid @cannarado @baba G and anyone else I've forgot please give me your opinions either here or via PM.

Whether or not I mentioned your name I'd love to hear from you all.

Peace.
That's awesome bro! I say go for it. You have a chance to live the dream. It will be a lot of work but your used to that already.

Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
Get ahold of me on my cell DC.

Also to all my fucking haters out there let me make a few points on how good shit happens to good people.

1. @Garden of Dreams hooked my up years ago with a shit ton of elites. He did me solid out of nowhere...it was like a gift from the gods. It just happened...I wasn't looking for it.

2. Years later I got another hook up on elites and didn't ask for them from a different cat.

3. Last year I was gifted 10 packs of OGR Wifis and 5 packs of OGR White. S1s...that I didn't ask for.

4. Earlier this year I was gifted 20 clone only elites from another cat on here that wishes to remain nameless. Guess what...I didn't ask for those either.

5. Last night I got offered a turn key warehouse...that I didn't ask for.

So I'm not hating on people that ask for what they want after all squeaky wheel gets the oil. My point is I haven't asked for shit and I get everything I need and more. I believe its because I'm solid.

All these assholes on here that want to spread rumors about me selling cuts and all the other bullshit you guys make up...go for it. Waste your energy discussing me...Ill continue being solid, Ill continue treating others like I'm treated and Ill continue being grateful to the powers that be that continue to make my dreams come true.

My advice to haters would be to believe that there is a force on this earth that is more powerful than yourself and believe that this force rewards those that try to be the best they can be without sacrificing their integrity. That's the belief that I live by and I haven't had to ask for anything I need in over a decade.

Peace.

Last edited:
Top Bottom