Danimals Organics

• Thread starter Animal Chin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
How bout an old school Santa Cruz stick and some Bad Religion from last night.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Hey... I know that view. Have a friend out on Avalon!
Nice friend! I'm guessing it's been in the fam awhile because those places on Avalon NEVER go up for sale...there's a huge waiting list because everyone just passes the house to the next generation. I'm guessing everyone that owns a house on Avalon isn't hurting for money...so why sell. I love Avalon.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nice friend! I'm guessing it's been in the fam awhile because those places on Avalon NEVER go up for sale...there's a huge waiting list because everyone just passes the house to the next generation. I'm guessing everyone that owns a house on Avalon isn't hurting for money...so why sell. I love Avalon.
Naw, she's a renter. She's a trust fund baby, so she could actually afford to buy a property when it comes up for sale, though. And no one on Avalon appears to be hurting for money, no sirree. They do hurt for cars and golf carts.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I'll be taking a tour very soon so if I can snap some pics I will. Stay tuned....

I do have some details....

It will be 25k of light

These peeps took my last load for $3k each...in LA and couldn't get enough. I kept a half for personal and they even talked me out of that.

I have a guarantee of no lower than $2800.

The warehouse is divided in two so I don't have to take the whole thing but if I pass on half it might get rented out to someone else...( something to think about ) and the best part is the warehouse is on gated property.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Naw, she's a renter. She's a trust fund baby, so she could actually afford to buy a property when it comes up for sale, though. And no one on Avalon appears to be hurting for money, no sirree. They do hurt for cars and golf carts.

Lmao....my favorite thing to do there is get drunk and rent golf carts. If I remember correctly you can get a golf cart there for around $40 a day. Have you cruised the island...have you checked out the Wrigley mansion?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes I have. :)

I first went to the island when I was about... I dunno, 10 or 11? (that would be smack in the mid 70s). Then when I was a member of the Junior Arabian Horse Club, we did a "thing" where we rented an entire sailing yacht, sailed out to Catalina from San Pedro (one of my friends DAMN NEAR fell into the drink from the bow sprit! I've never moved so fast, like, EVER, because this wasn't long after Jaws had come out and I was totally freaked about all the blue sharks I was seeing {which you don't really see anymore}) and stayed for a weekend. We visited Wrigley because they bred Arabians quite a bit. We also got to see the buffalo, but there weren't as many as there are on the island now. My friend's husband is a park ranger on the island, so when we went out last year we got a really cool tour. I haven't been to Wrigley Ranch since the Jr. Arab thing, though.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Yes I have. :)

I first went to the island when I was about... I dunno, 10 or 11? (that would be smack in the mid 70s). Then when I was a member of the Junior Arabian Horse Club, we did a "thing" where we rented an entire sailing yacht, sailed out to Catalina from San Pedro (one of my friends DAMN NEAR fell into the drink from the bow sprit! I've never moved so fast, like, EVER, because this wasn't long after Jaws had come out and I was totally freaked about all the blue sharks I was seeing {which you don't really see anymore}) and stayed for a weekend. We visited Wrigley because they bred Arabians quite a bit. We also got to see the buffalo, but there weren't as many as there are on the island now. My friend's husband is a park ranger on the island, so when we went out last year we got a really cool tour. I haven't been to Wrigley Ranch since the Jr. Arab thing, though.
Awesome!!!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Pennywise played two record release shows this week. This was from the second show on Friday at The House of Blues.....from the stage!!! :cool: :cigar:

PW HOB 2014

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Great fucking news guys!!!! I got my warehouse. I'm gonna have my hands full for the next few months trying to balance everything so I'm gonna be taking a leave of absence from the forums for a while. I'm not planning on quitting my day job so I need to focus all my energy into this for now. After I get all moved in and out of my house Ill throw a big BBQ here at the pad for all the homies. I just recently concreted my whole backyard and put up a 15 x 30 enclosed patio with couches, ping pong, darts and a koi pond with a waterfall. Tomorrow I'm starting a fire pit. Three separate homies each already offered to have their bands play. One band is like Sublime, another is like The Descendents and the other band is like The Eagles. If anyone has a industrial dehuey for sale PM me. Other than that Ill catch you on the flip.

Peace

sdgrower

sdgrower

Great fucking news guys!!!! I got my warehouse. I'm gonna have my hands full for the next few months trying to balance everything so I'm gonna be taking a leave of absence from the forums for a while. I'm not planning on quitting my day job so I need to focus all my energy into this for now. After I get all moved in and out of my house Ill throw a big BBQ here at the pad for all the homies. I just recently concreted my whole backyard and put up a 15 x 30 enclosed patio with couches, ping pong, darts and a koi pond with a waterfall. Tomorrow I'm starting a fire pit. Three separate homies each already offered to have their bands play. One band is like Sublime, another is like The Descendents and the other band is like The Eagles. If anyone has a industrial dehuey for sale PM me. Other than that Ill catch you on the flip.

Peace
Congratulations bro!

Bring the fire!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
pretty fucked up sound but a killer bro hymn from Thursday at the Hard Rock in Vegas from the stage!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom