Dank Ass Bitch and Jack Flash = JackAss

• Thread starter StewieG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StewieG

Ok I am a noobie and I have been lurking for a while, and AFOAF decided to bless me with some of his collection from WAY BACK in the day. Anyone ever heard of Dank Ass Bitch or Jack Flash? My friend said he has had these since early 90's. Said Dank Ass Bitch was a " FUNKY" one and his Jack is SPECIAL. He told me to ask around and someone in the community will know what he is talking about. He claims to be the only person to have Dank Ass Bitch, said it was a "Elite". Don't really know what that means. Anyone have any information about these 2 strains?

CBF

CBF

Supporter
well the DAB is a cut i been beggin for for about 8years now. very tough cut to come by.

shabang back in the OG days found the plant outta Hybs A+B cross.

loads of resin, cant say on the smoke as..... well i never had it:(

if ya do actually have the DAB, your a lucky mofo, those that have it dont just give it to anyone.

CBF

S

StewieG

He said he still has her but she does not get out much. Pretty much a homebody for my friend. Never able to obtain some but have had the pleasure enjoy some with him. He will not let her out of his sight, it is his personal stuff, and WOW!!!! Yeah thats it, He told me it came from a guy named Hyb. So he might actually be the only one to have her? Wow. Who else has it? He wants to know, because he doesn't remember anyone else ever keeping a copy.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
there were a few guys on the old CW that had the cut, still think there the same guys over at the cabanna that still hold on to it. it did make a few rounds, but yeah man she dont get out much

CBF

C

CanadianClassic

Funk is some good ole smoke!!

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

Top Bottom