Dank Labs The Next Generation.

• Thread starter Dr.Dankz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Okay so its been a couple weeks since my last update. You really didnt miss much just the slaying of many many bugs and the valiant battles won by armored lady bugs. I seem to be freed of my spider mite problem after about 3 rounds of mighty wash just as flowering started to become obvious the girls got there final bath in the stuff. I have some leaves burned as you will be able to see I am pretty sure I should have buffered my Super Soil a bit more than I did. I do Hope it wont be a death sentence for my girls. The look to be doing really good other than the growth which happened on the day they reached the new improved soil.

The First Picture is my Apollo 13. She is looking good I have her tied down from about 20 different points to keep her height under control. Shes got the longest to go but is looking strong so far she wont be ready for another 50 days still.

The rest of the photos are of my current batch of Querkle. These girls are just covered in buds. They look to be much bigger flowers than the first round of girls had at 19 days into flower. The do look a little wilted but the photos are taken just after lights out. I always welcome comments, feed back and suggestions thanks for checking out my newest grow.

P9190298 640x480
P9190299 480x360
P9190300 480x360
S

StrikeitRich

Its about to get crazy in there.

They all look to me to be doing very good.

I'm so happy u where able to find victory after the long good battle. lol.

Peace,
S i R

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Howdy Sir. Thanks bro for stopping by the lab. I think we will be having a smoke down part to celebrate this run. We will burn many spider mite effigy's haha. The girls are going crazy in the new soil with the envormental controls dialed in. I think we will have a record harvest.

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Looks Like snow.

Howdy Farmers. Here we are at day 24 of flower (12/12). Time for a bit of an update. The girls have been doing so good this week. They have really started building up flowers and tricones are coming in ever were. I wanted you to see the plants a bit more so I took some individual photos and some close ups. It looks like we had some frost coming in the last couple of days. They have really started to take on that dank sour grape soda / fuel smell. SOOO yummy, This is also much sooner than in the first grow. I do see a lot more leaf damage this round however I feel it is caused by the roots going straight onto super soil I feel its nutrient burn from the hot soil. If you see something different please tell me so I can work on how to address it.

If you go back to my first grow you will notice the flowers on this current grow are over twice the size and over twice as many at the same point day 24 is about half way down the page located here

They were being feed tonight with a tea of Molasses (3 Tablespoons), Flowering formula bat guano (1/4 cup), Roots Organic Extreme Serene (2 Tablespoons), into 5 gallons of De-chlorinated tap water bubbled for about 36 hours it automatically ph tested at 6.5 so no adjustment. This round they normally get nothing but ph'd tap water with maybe 1-2 tablespoons of molasses into 5 gallons of water, but they have been doing so good I wanted to brew them a treat. They got a fresh can of CO2 today the 3rd one this grow. Well thats up to date for now on to the show.

P9230352 480x360
P9230306 480x360
P9230311 480x360
P9230316 480x360
P9230318 480x360
P9230325 480x360
P9230329 480x282
P9230333 480x360
P9230339 480x360
P9230343 480x334
S

StrikeitRich

Dankz ur killing it this round!!!

Keep it up brother!

Peace,
S i R

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Day 39

Okay so its been far to long since my last update. I spent some time in bed being very sick and got behind on a lot of stuff. I have not really had a ton to update this round anyway the girls are doing wonderful I will be making a couple of posts with photos to show whats different with the new soil working the way its supposed to. I am really proud of how the girls look at this point.

First & Fifth Photo is my Apollo 13. She is a lanky bitch and looks kinda sickly to me. I only have only late clone of her so I might not be able to keep this strain for now.( planning to grow Jack Herer as my sativa long term anyway) I really like how dense her flowers are getting especially for a sativa. What point do you cut down your sativa I think I see a few amber tricones in her.

Second photo I want to show of the girls getting there new colors. 2 of my 6 querkles going this round are like this. This is on the pheno I expected to be able to do this. The 2 girls showing the coloring were given only about 1 gallon of super soil and seem to have used it up.
Third Photo I really worked on getting better tri-cone production with the super soil as well as using both MH and HPS lighting for the full grow cycle.

Fourth Photo Is what I call my keeper pheno from Querkle She gets this really awesome soup grape soda smell that is just wonderful. This is also how most of my plants look at the moment. The dark green with crispy tips is from these girls getting re-potted from 2 gallon pots into 5 gallon pots with 3 gallons of un-buffered super soil.

PA090394 480x360
PA090354 480x449
PA090363 480x360
PA090364 480x406
PA090400 360x480
Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Showing off.

I wanted to add a bunch of really nice cola and bud photos also at day 39.

PA090357 480x360
PA090367 480x360
PA090416 360x480
PA090392 480x360
PA090362 360x480
PA090375 360x480
S

StrikeitRich

NICE BRO.

I pulled the apollo this round at about 65 days flowering.

She looks to be fadin on u a little early... But still got some junkinertrunk though fur sure.

She will let u know when she is ready though. id say watch her though cause she can throw a bananna out the top if she is stressed late flower. They are very easy to spot though. like i said right on the top of the main colas.

I find it cool how a cutting can finish up at all different times. I had 11 apollos running and 1 finished a whole week before the next set which was a set of 3 and then 4 days later another set of 2 where good, and now im waiting on the last 2 finish up a whole 18 days apart, and that was in the same garden. lol.

Crazy shit.

THE Querkels are looking FIRE too i might add. U find ur favorite yet? Sounds like shes a stinky girl. lol.

Keep it up, and im happy to hear u r up and about.

Peace,
S i R

Top Bottom