Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

hash from the Hyper Cherry Pie.the stuff in the tub is dry sift after about 5 minutes shakin the bucket.the dark stuff from the icewash,its kinds redish.the water was a deep redish color when I was done
nice work bro....whats up next, the Magoos and anything else?

newh

newh

nice work bro....whats up next, the Magoos and anything else?
I have the magoos if theres a girl and the second cherry pie I didnt get to flower last time.There was 2 cherry pies they both got huge in veg so I made them clones scrogged the one and kept the second one for this run.My buddy has one of each too and Kashmirs goin right now.I tried germin the purple family vault but no bueno.The magoos were 3/3,the family vault 0/3

Srenots

Srenots

I have the magoos if theres a girl and the second cherry pie I didnt get to flower last time.There was 2 cherry pies they both got huge in veg so I made them clones scrogged the one and kept the second one for this run.My buddy has one of each too and Kashmirs goin right now.I tried germin the purple family vault but no bueno.The magoos were 3/3,the family vault 0/3
copy that...

chemistry

chemistry

takes some gettin used to but all groovy

Are you getting notifications S? All I have on my top bar is search seeds, store and forums, had a bell that told me there was a reply to a topic I had been reading, not there now, think it's this end though, as no one else is having the same problem. :(

Srenots

Srenots

Are you getting notifications S? All I have on my top bar is search seeds, store and forums, had a bell that told me there was a reply to a topic I had been reading, not there now, think it's this end though, as no one else is having the same problem. :(
when I click on the bell it says updates... with a lil red alert so u no theres new sht, or click on the down arrow on forums and scroll down to watched threads .....as far as I can tell there isnt any notifications that tells u what to catch up on like be4, which sux kinda, only cuz we are used to that feature, so now it makes u search for what u missed....thats the only thing I dont like so far

Srenots

Srenots

when I click on the bell it says updates... with a lil red alert so u no theres new sht, or click on the down arrow on forums and scroll down to watched threads .....as far as I can tell there isnt any notifications that tells u what to catch up on like be4, which sux kinda, only cuz we are used to that feature, so now it makes u search for what u missed....thats the only thing I dont like so far

change is good, be4 u no it.. u will be used to it... then it will change again, advancing in technology is what they call it lol.....all good, just burn one

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom