Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

what gets me,is that company is located here in texas ,down in h town,houston,and it still took 2 weeks for me to get the stuff back then just saying,hahahah to each there own as far as i see it,some works for some and not others,i dont bash nutrient compines everyone got to pay bills,but that company not only sold shit,but knew it and still do i think,treat your body as you feel,mine dont feel for roundup in a blue planet nutrient bottle lmao.this company i will bash cause they not only wronged me but also laughed at me when i put the facts in there face,i sent them a pic of that fence and damage it done to the weeds,maybe they will start a new roundup weed killer,lmao,wasnt long after that pic that res came up with that feed schedule discribed to the gram,shit i just dont know what i do know is i now make my own shit,all my amends are pretty much compost and food for the soil web not the plant,cause if you water they will come hahahh

Srenots

Srenots

mama turned 55 on the 15th of this month,wanted to go to golden corral for a dinner,were both dieting,but anyway took her,after we finished eating and on that side of the city,at the same time we both said since were here,hahahah,were like that,think the same which always scared the kids in there youth lmao,but we decide to go see the house and to msee if the new owners are keeping the place up from my restoration of the place,place looked great really good they love it there,but low and behold they hadnt replace the back fence to ajoining property,from the street is about 50 yrds to that back fence and still to this day that shit is still on the fence hahahh,crap that been five years i belive since i dumped there whole line on the fence line to kill them weeds lol and it still working,it killed the roots all the way down into the soil depths,ya let me smoke some that shit,probally a good thing it didnt work for me

u shittin me , 5 years and still, no way? fuck me runnin lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

u shittin me , 5 years and still, no way? fuck me runnin lmao
the fence is still just as raggedy from the curb you can still see the oil looking stain around the bottom of fence no shit,i rebuilt the house and fought hoa all the way,the fence i lkeft for new owner to deal with and ass hole neighbors,kinda a welcome to the hood thing lmao,you remember those bushes i planted between properties of that evil bitch that like to stare at me all day,well i figured as soon as i got the last nail off the floor and went up for sale,they would come and rip them trees out before a new owner could buy,shit bro the realator that sold the place was right on the game,not only are they still there but as tall as the damn house,so they have meet the neighbor,hahahahhah

Srenots

Srenots

the fence is still just as raggedy from the curb you can still see the oil looking stain around the bottom of fence no shit,i rebuilt the house and fought hoa all the way,the fence i lkeft for new owner to deal with and ass hole neighbors,kinda a welcome to the hood thing lmao,you remember those bushes i planted between properties of that evil bitch that like to stare at me all day,well i figured as soon as i got the last nail off the floor and went up for sale,they would come and rip them trees out before a new owner could buy,shit bro the realator that sold the place was right on the game,not only are they still there but as tall as the damn house,so they have meet the neighbor,hahahahhah
lmao....haha ur a trip man ....same ole sht, diff day over thar....whats wrong with people man lol

newh

newh

nice...the shortest one will be the pheno like the mom....the taller ones will be leaning Hyper way....was hoping to add some stretch on that original mom, can see it worked on some....those short ones would be great for stealth grow....and the the taller ones would be great for outdoor...either way they will be fire....hope u get fems bro , lookin good so far
the two big ones are pretty much identical theyre the ones with the funky leaves,the lil one is doin its own thing and hasnt showed the leaf mutation,They all have the dank smell too

newh

newh

well when the site owner and nutrient owner both have to sit down and make and post a step by step feeding chart to provide for there club members to the gram,what that say on your end,me im thinking they trying to fill bill nye the science guys boots and it never happen,but since you mentioned it i say this,those idiots and there poision directed me right to the thing i know and love best is living soil,the more the merry,taught me a lesson that folk dont like me smoking a ciggerette and voice there opinon very loudly to the extent they pass city law were you cant smoke out side at parks and events,that far,but then turn and feed there plants shit from bottles and think by know means the poision any way at all isnt in the finished product of there flowers,so im leave it at that and say my flowers taste like mother earth,there not all blown up from boaster and crap,there not even pretty because bugs need food too,and they dont grow fast,but them buds sure knock my ass out and light my ass up when i want it,and thats a end product im proud and loud to admit,hahahh,shit head got me stirred up,now im for sure gonna have to get after new project,me and my jack hammer we work together so awesomly hahahah,about 30 more post to fence in the kids back yard and new deck hahahh,DID I TELL YOU I LIVED ON A ROCK hahahhh
see what you gone and did stoner lol got oldys blood pumpin lol

Srenots

Srenots

the two big ones are pretty much identical theyre the ones with the funky leaves,the lil one is doin its own thing and hasnt showed the leaf mutation,They all have the dank smell too
rite on, see what happens

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I think they put dumb down in the water everywheres oldy,its not just there lol
oh it real bad here,just ask mama,hahahah the old bitch,since her birthday on the 15th,i been telling her every time she does anything that she is in her TENDER YEARS now at 55,she done went 11 days and had enough today,all kinds of you old bastard and i hate you,kinda stuff going on just out the blue hahaahh

Srenots

Srenots

oh it real bad here,just ask mama,hahahah the old bitch,since her birthday on the 15th,i been telling her every time she does anything that she is in her TENDER YEARS now at 55,she done went 11 days and had enough today,all kinds of you old bastard and i hate you,kinda stuff going on just out the blue hahaahh
tell mama Happy Birthday for us....lol, and dont drive her too crazy

Top Bottom