Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigBun

BigBun

Superdong#42 Buds at 67%, 1 week old:
Superdong42

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

So, I’m really curious to know what happened with all the money that was donated towards keeping the Dank Den online. I know someone said he had a back issue but what about all the money that members gave, like what did it go to?

newh

newh

So, I’m really curious to know what happened with all the money that was donated towards keeping the Dank Den online. I know someone said he had a back issue but what about all the money that members gave, like what did it go to?
There was a post from Res what the monthly expense was.I think it was just under 2k a month but Im not really sure.I think at the end he had hired someone to run the site but same thing Im not really sure what really happened.I do know there was alot of cool people there that I miss...

BigBun

BigBun

I dont think it was bad intentions because we got a package, but it was the wrong one he had packed up for a friend. and then his back problems and stuff. i dont think he intended all of that but i dont think that i will ever see my money or the seeds.

BigBun

BigBun

What did his mate order?

i bought 10x UFC and 10x OCKB x Kush. what what i got was 10x OCKB x Kush half of them green beans. they were a gift from res for a guy who wanted to search for a male but res messed up adresses. he then wanted to resend and give me 10x golden goat as bonus for my troubles but it never got to that. i really dont see intention in the way it happend besides the fact that he didnt respond to messages in the end but was able to verify people. that was a bit shady.

and since the seeds were a group buy of me and 3 friends, those 5 ripe beans dont do much and one guy kept em.

newh

newh

Im glad i didnt donate anything because i paid 120 bucks for seeds in february which i havent received yet and i dont think that i will get them at all. I was so keen on those damn UFC...
my UFC got smushed in the mail,so sad...

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I mean shoot, they even allowed someone to hand out and charge for cuts that were males CLEARLY!! I WAS JACKED ON THERE MYSELF AND HAD NO BACKIBG FROM THE DEN. YET I WAS ASKED TO BE A OARTNER AND DONATE $1,000. I had so much potential but no one ran it

RileyJ420

RileyJ420

Garden update, only 1 male so far, a bubble bomb grew some junk so it had to die. Root growth was great in the Promix, still not ocean forest. The lemon lionheart is female and strawberry lemonade pheno, lionheart bx is female and has a really sour stank to it. More to come before next week.

IMG 20171106 232055
IMG 20171108 092627

Latest posts

Top Bottom