Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Garden update, only 1 male so far, a bubble bomb grew some junk so it had to die. Root growth was great in the Promix, still not ocean forest. The lemon lionheart is female and strawberry lemonade pheno, lionheart bx is female and has a really sour stank to it. More to come before next week.
closet done wonders with that strain,cross breed might be in order,i know he wouldnt mind,but i asked anyway,bro is cool

WS4U

WS4U

i bought 10x UFC and 10x OCKB x Kush. what what i got was 10x OCKB x Kush half of them green beans. they were a gift from res for a guy who wanted to search for a male but res messed up adresses. he then wanted to resend and give me 10x golden goat as bonus for my troubles but it never got to that. i really dont see intention in the way it happend besides the fact that he didnt respond to messages in the end but was able to verify people. that was a bit shady.

and since the seeds were a group buy of me and 3 friends, those 5 ripe beans dont do much and one guy kept em.

I got my seeds 2 years ago after a 4months wait and when they got here the one pack was like all white seeds....still have all my dank den gear never popped...dont know if I ever will....some great people i met on den tho so wasnt all bad:)

BigBun

BigBun

I got my seeds 2 years ago after a 4months wait and when they got here the one pack was like all white seeds....still have all my dank den gear never popped...dont know if I ever will....some great people i met on den tho so wasnt all bad:)

White seeds arent too bad since the tiger stripes are just a thin layer that can scrape/fall off. But green beans are green beans :( But youre absolutely right about the awesome people <3

Musknug

Musknug

Fresh beans....BD x Kushy kush

20171108 102546

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

saturday we might see single numbers for low temps
i can tell you this much ,in texas were im at,if it is 70 outside folk have on coats,we got a break for 2 days were it was in the 90's and since then been high of 57 and lows of 40ish,that shit aint cool ,least not for my plants,only heat i got is the exhaist coming from tent at night,lmao and by the time levels off in the room it is about 65,they aint liking that shit,,hahah i popped 3 white blaze today,they be loving cold weather,ecompost grew the most beautiful plant of it i ever seen in estonia,and thats the artic circle,lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom