Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vggir

Vggir

IMG 20180411 180114 hdr
IMG 20180411 180147 hdr
IMG 20180411 180204 hdr
Star Destroyer by OceanGrown...not really sure about what day flower, lol, but she just to the point where she's going to start swelling....love this strain! I'm down to her and Master Kush, after I flower my last W.W. I'm phasing it out. It may have been potent back in the day, but it up to par with my other 2 strains. Still never popped any seeds, but at least I didn't kill any of them by neglecting them. Lol!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

View attachment 791810 View attachment 791812 View attachment 791814 Star Destroyer by OceanGrown...not really sure about what day flower, lol, but she just to the point where she's going to start swelling....love this strain! I'm down to her and Master Kush, after I flower my last W.W. I'm phasing it out. It may have been potent back in the day, but it up to par with my other 2 strains. Still never popped any seeds, but at least I didn't kill any of them by neglecting them. Lol!
looking great ,like love in the air,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Question guys.....can an led light company, send a customer an email staying if I give a bad review, they will turn me into the authorities for living in an illegal state for cannabis?
sounds like a scam to me,but keep email ,if they do,sueing time,whats it called defimation of chareter,or something like that,,first off prove i grow weed with it,i use mine for veggies too

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

This is all i got growing right now
hey forgot to mention ,the FPJ is feed at 1:500 comfrey or any other plants work fine to make the juice,this im using right now is made from sweet potato vines and carrot greens when i harvested them,not sure if my math is right but i use 1 tsp per 4 gal of water,but i still use 30 gal of tea and just figure a cup to all of it add some ewc and compost and let it ride a while,right before i use the tea i let some fish emulsions bubble in there a few minutes

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

hey forgot to mention ,the FPJ is feed at 1:500 comfrey or any other plants work fine to make the juice,this im using right now is made from sweet potato vines and carrot greens when i harvested them,not sure if my math is right but i use 1 tsp per 4 gal of water,but i still use 30 gal of tea and just figure a cup to all of it add some ewc and compost and let it ride a while,right before i use the tea i let some fish emulsions bubble in there a few minutes
Okay! I haven’t set up my tea brewing area yet but it’ll only take a few minutes, what FPJ are talkin about?

Top Bottom