Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

ill trade you a clone of your choice if you want a female
Im good right now ill send to you anyway, im poppin 30 frijoles tomorrow, im only growing 4 plants this year, test run outdoors cuz of my environment, i wanna see what issues i have , what i can do to correct it! Just like your area, we get alot of dew here come sept/oct im like 5 miles from ocean ! I hear alot of growers having bud rot issues!
As soon as gg4 is big enough to travel I’ll send it in a GT CAPSULE

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Im good right now ill send to you anyway, im poppin 30 frijoles tomorrow, im only growing 4 plants this year, test run outdoors cuz of my environment, i wanna see what issues i have , what i can do to correct it! Just like your area, we get alot of dew here come sept/oct im like 5 miles from ocean ! I hear alot of growers having bud rot issues!
As soon as
Yessir..you will have rot problems..ya even if its a male ill bang with it

newh

newh

Oh your gonna love her! She smell fruity & dank like fruity pepples! She got her name from my wife “BOMB OG” we were tryin to figure out a name for her , we’re listening to Zepplin at the time ! Kashmir song came on bomb og says kashmir99!! Ran the name by Reno, coo done deal! Yup yup
The name fits it well ,its so good.Everyone thats tried it is like WOW lol.Now I can tell the rest of the story,ty GG

Vggir

Vggir

By the end of the day, I had 4 emails sent to me, each one threatening to "turn" me in. Tried telling me that I was blackmailing them by telling them I was giving them a chance to correct the problem before I posted the bad review...mmmkay.
I've got them by the balls and they know it, so they're trying to scare me into not going public. They even tried asking me for my address so they could send a light out! My response was nothing.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
By the end of the day, I had 4 emails sent to me, each one threatening to "turn" me in. Tried telling me that I was blackmailing them by telling them I was giving them a chance to correct the problem before I posted the bad review...mmmkay.
I've got them by the balls and they know it, so they're trying to scare me into not going public. They even tried asking me for my address so they could send a light out! My response was nothing.
Cut n paste this into your email.

I have talked to my attorney and saved and printed the emails. If you dont leave me the fuck alone im calling your county police and filing extortion charges..then im still going to give you a bad review all over the internet.
Have a good day.

newh

newh

There was only one girl outta 4 but she grew fine.Took alot longer than the Kashmir to sex,very resinous with a sweet sour fuel smell and taste and very potent.I kinda wish I coulda got a little more out of her the Kashmirs took over my tent and she got pushed to the side

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

There was only one girl outta 4 but she grew fine.Took alot longer than the Kashmir to sex,very resinous with a sweet sour fuel smell and taste and very potent.I kinda wish I coulda got a little more out of her the Kashmirs took over my tent and she got pushed to the side
original i sent reno
@serenots,

B7BA83D8 9AA7 4372 B530 D01E1DCA01E9
Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Okay! I haven’t set up my tea brewing area yet but it’ll only take a few minutes, what FPJ are talkin about?
i use just any greens and ferment it bro,im using sweet potato and carrot tops right now fermented in about 2 months,only cause i didnt stay on top of it,my next sets of broccile i grow,im gonna ferment the stalks and leaves when done harvest,it is a plant loaded with calcium,im shooting for a better way to end ,end rot on tomatoe and squash,the fermented plant juice i have and using now,is loaded with the P K for them,so what the hell i have me several to choice from ,according to what they need,you need to make you some LAB too,easy shit,1 cup of rice into a pan with a cup of hot water,when it gets real milky drain the water into something you can ferment in,shit goes a long way bro,but measure finished fluid and get milk,if you have 1 cup of water add 10 cups of milk,better yet here ya go,, your done put it in mason jars ,dont tighten all the way,shit is alive bro,i keep my live jars in the house with the lids on but not tighten all the way down,lids will pop when you need to burp it,,anyway,dont do like me i made 3 gal of the shit,had so much i had to dump 2 gal around the property on wood piles and compost leaves,,that curd on top of it is ediable ,ha mama wouldnt try it,told me not to,but did,no taste,cottage chesse from store taste better hahahah,that 1 cup will make a lot

Top Bottom