Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Was checking the babies for root growth and seen it through the holes. As long as I dont have those crawling out I'll be good. However the babies are doing good. Have a Ghostface that's probably gonna be killed if it doesnt start growing, the Double Bubble Berry is a beast.
ya you kinda got um staggered there,all good though if you got the room

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I love that you still have the WB goin brotha! I lost all my genetics a while back when my lady dumped my box of beans down the toilet before ditchin me like a dirty cunt.... but the last WB i grew was amazing. she was mildy bubblegum, with some indiscernible fruityness to it. she was definitely a pleasure to grow man!
I have her mom worked down to f2's on 3 projects right now, and the pheno hunts are phenomenal! the bubblegum is definitely a dominant trait, the ghostface (2nd of the 2 projects i was talkin bout) has a grape bubblegum, and a lemony citrus bubbelgum pheno, some have a skunky undertone, while others are super sweet, like carmelized brown sugar. the f2's are so fun to dig through. the variety is all packed into a 9-10wk sativa dominant hybrid. lol sorry i trailed off man, im fucking stoned lmao. but yeah that white blaze was definitely a strain to remember brotha, great smoke, beautiful plants, great variety packed in one strain... i love it. cant wait to see some pix of urs man! :D
If you want WB back let me know.

IMG 20180805 191402 423
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well I'll be dammed, you ARE alive....you feeling ok now ?
i been around here and grasscity,hell i done figured you was swole at me or something,so just left you alone,i know how that shit goes,reason for smoking mainly keep the mind in the usa and in check,second i use for pain hahahah but mainly for the peanut between my ears hahah,how you been cornbread,did you get that job you were hoping for

Srenots

Srenots

i been around here and grasscity,hell i done figured you was swole at me or something,so just left you alone,i know how that shit goes,reason for smoking mainly keep the mind in the usa and in check,second i use for pain hahahah but mainly for the peanut between my ears hahah,how you been cornbread,did you get that job you were hoping for
good to hear your still vertical bro....workin like a dog as usual....hey did you ever get some Reno Genetics yet? let me know .....

RileyJ420

RileyJ420

Ok, 2 of the Ghostface have been killed they went recovering from a little wind burn, still got 3 more. All 4 of then bigger plants are Double Bubble Berry and damn are these babies big beasts. On a side note has anyone heard if the Den2.0 is still in the works?

20180813 000233
20180813 001358
20180813 001255
20180813 001551
Vggir

Vggir

Ok, 2 of the Ghostface have been killed they went recovering from a little wind burn, still got 3 more. All 4 of then bigger plants are Double Bubble Berry and damn are these babies big beasts. On a side note has anyone heard if the Den2.0 is still in the works?
The last post I wrote on here, was the last time I heard anything from Todd about a possible Den resurrection. Kinda the same song and dance I've seen before...smh.

L

LAKon

honestly... I'm pretty good with web dev. hows about I make a sample and if approved by our brothers and sisters we can launch it.
can also pull together the features you would like to see on the site? just lmk

Vggir

Vggir

honestly... I'm pretty good with web dev. hows about I make a sample and if approved by our brothers and sisters we can launch it.
can also pull together the features you would like to see on the site? just lmk
Thank you Lakon!

RileyJ420

RileyJ420

Go figure the one clone I thought was the weakest turns oit to be tje first to show roots and new growth. A few more days and I can flip the clones for sexing. Ghostface plants are the smaller in the tent pic,Double bubble berry are the larger plants in there. I would type more but this damn screen keeps jumping all ovet the damn place. Miss the den

20180817 194937
20180817 195032
20180817 195112
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Go figure the one clone I thought was the weakest turns oit to be tje first to show roots and new growth. A few more days and I can flip the clones for sexing. Ghostface plants are the smaller in the tent pic,Double bubble berry are the larger plants in there. I would type more but this damn screen keeps jumping all ovet the damn place. Miss the den
looking good ,take more clones when you can,my last 3 have taken a dump hahahah

Vggir

Vggir

They're officially gone, now too. Master Kush and Star Destroyer. I tried my best to get them to reveg, but in the end, there was no saving them. I'm upset about both, but really sad about Master Kush, as it was 4 years ago in May that Mom, Dad, and I started her from fem seed. We cloned from clones all this time
At the last of it all, half of my electrical system in my house went out, and short in the wall, somewhere, so we had to come up with $500 to have certified electrician to come repair what could be, safely. He was a friend, so we got a very very, good deal. All this meant that my garden, and equipment had to be hidden.
I'm completely starting over, on my own, without my folks, to do the hard part. I'm also completely overwhelmed, really don't know where to start. I managed to get a big bale of peatmoss, and some perlite, with a bi bit of mycos, and garden lime. I've got my seeds picked out, all from back when the den was still my place of Zen, so I'm hoping they will still sprout. Doing this grow on a dime's budget, again. Fingers crossed I got my shit together enough to do this, lol! Tomorrow I'm planting them right into the medium and hope for the best....

RileyJ420

RileyJ420

Any fam left? Grow is coming along great. Tent is stuffed full this run. 2: 5.5gal under fencing (double bubble berry),8: 3 al
4 double bubble berry with a sativa lean, 3 double bubble berry with an indica lean, and a lemon/fuel Ghostface. Bud pics are the double bubble and the close-up is the Ghostface.(last weeks pics)

20180927 004326
20180923 232240
20180923 232416
Top Bottom