Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newh

newh

Do me a big favour if you get a male for pollen, don't trash it after you take the pollen, stick it out some were and let it live out it's life to the end. The reason I'm asking is, while having a few beers and bongs with buddies at the weekend, and the old photo's came out, and the do you remember these gorilla plants from around 1984? Shit I replyed, yes, and all the seeds. lol But looking at the photo's from then, I can't pick out a male? So where did they go, they had no time to rot down in the space it took the plants to finish. When we put the plants out, they were just planted and left, no thought was given to males as we grew bagseed, so it got me thinking, seeds, and no males, so where did they go?

Where's Reno gone, not seen him on lately.
Logic banned him...

basscaptain

basscaptain

Logic banned him...
yes he did
but not what he was asking.......lol

I have 2 Males out back growing out... I wasn't going to do more beans right now... But I'm going to redo Capt's County Road...... So I'm going to reveg/reflower the Magoo Male I have still going...... I also have from Bodean a Black Tangie , Blood x orange and a DFG/Tohua Cookies I'm going to let go and get the love dust form them for later.....

I went ahead and hit 5 diff plants with the Tangie99 and GG4xHCP Love dust that I have.....

chemistry

chemistry

yes he did
but not what he was asking.......lol

I have 2 Males out back growing out... I wasn't going to do more beans right now... But I'm going to redo Capt's County Road...... So I'm going to reveg/reflower the Magoo Male I have still going...... I also have from Bodean a Black Tangie , Blood x orange and a DFG/Tohua Cookies I'm going to let go and get the love dust form them for later.....

I went ahead and hit 5 diff plants with the Tangie99 and GG4xHCP Love dust that I have.....

Have the males produced pollen already? Stick up a couple of pics. 👍

basscaptain

basscaptain

Have the males produced pollen already? Stick up a couple of pics. 👍
ya after reading that post it made since to me but maybe not everyone else.....

Yes I have 2 plants /males that I used to get pollen that I put out doors to reveg and keep for a few..... 1 was the Blue Magoo I used for all 3 of my cross's..... the other is the Tangie99......

I was walking /watering 2 days ago and seen that I have 2 maybe 3 MORE Male's and I'm going to keep them for the pollen at this point...

and that would be the
Bodean..... Blood x Orange, I think there's a Rebel OG again also ( at this point ever plant I planted in that area has beeen a MALE......................)
DFG......Tohua Cookies

I'll do something with this stuff later/next yr.....

yes I'll post some pic's of the Magoo

newh

newh

Oh yeah lol,these are all in ocean forest.They have got Recharge twice and a seaweed supplement I use twice other than that just water.They have vegged with one 100 watt HLG qb in my 2x4 tent which is very full.Im flippin soon but Ive been busy as fuck to keep up with everything

chemistry

chemistry

Went all peckish all of a sudden, had to sort it with these, just got to find some thing to wash it down with. 🍰🍺
DSC00527

Top Bottom