Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

the chosen male started releasing pollen yesterday.I picked him up and shook him over the girls and zipped the tent back up
hahahaah i just put a big fan in there and send them gail force winds up there ass hahahahh,wait 2 days then reach threw the bottom hole of tent and shake the male to death and wait one more day.open tent up and wash the shit out of the girls starting with the soil spray it down,then under and over all the leaves,let it dry under an ceiling fan,then do it one more time drench um good ,let the leaves dry real good under ceiling fan,once dry right back into the flower room,never had any spread to the other girls doing it this way

newh

newh

hahahaah i just put a big fan in there and send them gail force winds up there ass hahahahh,wait 2 days then reach threw the bottom hole of tent and shake the male to death and wait one more day.open tent up and wash the shit out of the girls starting with the soil spray it down,then under and over all the leaves,let it dry under an ceiling fan,then do it one more time drench um good ,let the leaves dry real good under ceiling fan,once dry right back into the flower room,never had any spread to the other girls doing it this way
sup oldy,how goes things?

Latest posts

Top Bottom